put americans back to work!

Good example of Made in America, at a better price and a better product. You buy a pair of Nike tennis shoes for $100 to $200+, that are made in Asia for about $14. But, for $200, you can buy a pair of Danner gortex lined leather hiking boots.

We still pay the same price for the shit from Asia, as with Nike and other products, but get inferiour products at inflated prices, making people rich who are not working at all. Time to look hard at what we are buying, and choose quality that is made right here.

But right now, the 'Conservatives' are fighing that idea tooth and nail. Look at what they state about the Tesla. One of the highest quality cars on the road, cutting edge technology, made right here in the USA by well paid workers, and all they can do is state that they would not have one. Same for the Chevy Volt, all I have heard from those that have them is good, yet the 'Conservatives' act as if this were a Yugo.

It is sad, but the primary impediment to Made in America, is very wealthy Americans that wish to make unearned dollars off of the backs of foriegn labor while denying Americans work.
You're having a laugh right?
You are correct to say that Americans ended not wanting cars that basically sat in the garage and caught fire. The idea that a few of the parts were manufactured in the US really didn't add up to much. You can 'Google' up why Tesla and Volt were disasters.

focus on buying american.....orvis has a lot of made in the usa stuff...nordicware bake goods....

here ya go...if all you republicans buy the obama toilet paper? lol

Amazon.com: products made in america

we always talk about 'change' etc lol.....here is some real hope and change

Made in the USA | Be American. Buy American.
OK, the next time I'm in the market for a fly fishing reel I know where to go.
Those 'Pointer' overalls have imported buttons/thread/zippers on them. I like how King says they do "everything possible" to use 100% US made pieces though.
If you want to have a "conversation" how about you learn to string three words together coherently?
So far every post I read from you is littered with misspelled words and barely understandable grammar/sentence structure. That's not an insult but rather an observation.
Get a grip retard.......you are grasping at straws. ... :cool:
That's it? The best you can do? Just checked out your avatar so that explains everything.
Maybe we can get along anyway. I've made a delicious pot of pigs tails. Feeling hungry?

OK, the next time I'm in the market for a fly fishing reel I know where to go.
Those 'Pointer' overalls have imported buttons/thread/zippers on them. I like how King says they do "everything possible" to use 100% US made pieces though.
If you want to have a "conversation" how about you learn to string three words together coherently?
So far every post I read from you is littered with misspelled words and barely understandable grammar/sentence structure. That's not an insult but rather an observation.
That's it? The best you can do? Just checked out your avatar so that explains everything.
Maybe we can get along anyway.
Yea, my avatar is against you getting a mandatory raise at your fast food job.

Nothing personal........ :cool:

Maybe we can get along anyway.
Yea, my avatar is against you getting a mandatory raise at your fast food job.

Nothing personal........ :cool:
I had you pegged as a Shia pig in a pigs clothing the way you behave.
I crap bigger than you my rag-head sand eating friend. I don't, like so many others work.
Difference is of course I sold my business ten years ago which I grew from the ground up in the early seventies.
Now I'm stuck trying to decide whether to fly up the the Queen Charlottes for some salmon fishing or go on a fly fishing trip to New Zealand.
That offer of a nice pig tail stew still stands.

I don't, like so many others work.
Difference is of course I sold my business ten years ago which I grew from the ground up in the early seventies.
Now I'm stuck trying to decide whether to fly up the the Queen Charlottes for some salmon fishing or go on a fly fishing trip to New Zealand.
And yet, a wealthy man such as yourself has decided to haunt message boards to kill time.

Yea, we believe you......... :cuckoo: :lol: :lol:

Oh, I'm not your friend, so if I ever see you at a bar, I DO NOT RECOMMEND you trying to put your arm around me or buying me a beer. :eusa_whistle:

:rolleyes:

Some folks just can't help trying to play the tough-guy online.

Good example of Made in America, at a better price and a better product. You buy a pair of Nike tennis shoes for $100 to $200+, that are made in Asia for about $14. But, for $200, you can buy a pair of Danner gortex lined leather hiking boots.

We still pay the same price for the shit from Asia, as with Nike and other products, but get inferiour products at inflated prices, making people rich who are not working at all. Time to look hard at what we are buying, and choose quality that is made right here.

But right now, the 'Conservatives' are fighing that idea tooth and nail. Look at what they state about the Tesla. One of the highest quality cars on the road, cutting edge technology, made right here in the USA by well paid workers, and all they can do is state that they would not have one. Same for the Chevy Volt, all I have heard from those that have them is good, yet the 'Conservatives' act as if this were a Yugo.

It is sad, but the primary impediment to Made in America, is very wealthy Americans that wish to make unearned dollars off of the backs of foriegn labor while denying Americans work.
You're having a laugh right?
You are correct to say that Americans ended not wanting cars that basically sat in the garage and caught fire. The idea that a few of the parts were manufactured in the US really didn't add up to much. You can 'Google' up why Tesla and Volt were disasters.

And you are lying through your teeth. Hasn't happened.

this holiday season try to buy american!

So after nearly a year of crisscrossing the country as part of our Made in America journey, we remembered what economists across the board told us at the very start: If every American spent $64 on something made in America, we could create 200,000 jobs right now.

Made in America: Creating Jobs for Christmas - ABC News

i try to do this every day buy american.......i want to put my fellow americans back to work!

70% of all Toyota cars sold in America are built in America.
Does that qualify as buying "Made in America"?
Just curious.

I buy American unless it comes from a union. I will pay more to buy foreign made goods if the alternative come from an American union. Especially clothing. I read labels.

Forum List

Back