Push-Back Against Gender Identity Politics.

"Inclusive bathroom policies" are trying to control people's lives. Shockingly, all the OTHERS who use those facilities are ALSO people.

I can't decide if your arrogant assumption of your universal rightness and morality is making you oblivious to the fact that you're trying to force large numbers of people to pretend to agree with you, or if you're aware of that and simply don't give a shit about anyone but yourself.

Hmmmm...”you can’t use the restroom, by law”

“You CAN use the restroom, by law and common sense”

Which one appears more controlling?

At what point, in the time we've known each other, have I EVER given you the impression that I'm going to accept YOUR bullshit worldview as correct for even a millisecond?

How about "You have to use the restroom that corresponds to your existing genitalia, by law."

"You can use any restroom you want, under any circumstances, and every other person in that restroom has to pretend to be okay with it, because your feelings are more important than all of theirs, by law".

You once more prove yourself to be the disingenous pusbag unworthy of any respect or courtesy that everyone believes you to be by trying to pretend that we're suggesting that transgenders not be allowed to use ANY facility AT ALL.
ever notice these leftists fks talk about the transgenders all the time? I mean, they truly are a bigoted faction.

No argument with that assessment, but specifically what were you referring to in regards to them talking about transgenders?
forcing the discussion about them. I give two flying shits if someone is a transgender. I don't accept them, I tolerate them because they exist. I don't need them in my face daily because they want attention, and who gives them that? the leftists, so the left's continued pounding of some radical ideology is somehow our problem. Nope, them bringing them up demonstrates they wish to belittle them in public. It is actually they who are the bigots.

Well, I will say that every group the left claims to champion DOES end up getting treated as though they're too weak and fragile and stupid to deal with life. It's a big part of why I, as a woman, utterly reject anything to do with feminism. I have no need to a leftist movement to make me "equal" to men - particularly on THEIR terms of "equal" - when I already consider myself superior to damned near everyone.

Until two months ago, this young lady had a penis. Should she have used the men's room?

Jazz-Jennings-Portrait-1v2-x400d.jpg

This man has no penis...he has a vagina. Should he use the women's restroom?

fa035c3978a7beeb92007df1aea5cd84.jpg

Both of those sick freaks belong in mental institutions, not in public restrooms.

So? If the business is inclusive, they really don't give a shit if some bigots don't want to frequent their establishment. They would lose much more business if they adopted an intolerant policy.

No, I really doubt women - REAL women - are more likely to say, "I want to go to a gym with crazy men in the same locker room as me!" than they are to say, "I want to go to a gym where the only people in the locker room with me are other women."

But hey, if they want to bet that I'm wrong, that's fine. It's their money.

I'm thinking they're gonna learn that what women say out loud because they're afraid of offending their leftist masters is very different from what they say inside their own heads when they actually make decisions.

You’d be wrong...

Views on Restroom Policies for Transgender Individuals, by Subgroup
In terms of policies governing public restrooms, do you think these policies should -- [ROTATED: require transgender individuals to use the restroom that corresponds with their birth gender (or should these policies) allow transgender individuals to use the restroom that corresponds with their gender identity]?
Birth gender Gender identity
Republicans 71 25
Conservatives 69 25
Attends church weekly 63 30
Men 57 38
50 to 64 52 41
Nonwhites 52 42
Attends church weekly/monthly 52 40
30 to 49 49 45
65+ 49 42
Independents 46 49
Whites 46 48
Moderates 44 50
Women 40 52
18 to 29 40 56
Attends church less often 39 56
Democrats 29 63
Liberals 22 72

Americans Split Over New LGBT Protections, Restroom Policies

No, I wouldn't. YOU would be rushing to tell me how everyone agrees with you, and not reading what I said.

"I'm thinking they're gonna learn that what women say out loud because they're afraid of offending their leftist masters is very different from what they say inside their own heads when they actually make decisions."

I'm afraid citing me a poll - aka "what women say out loud because they're afraid of offending their leftist masters" - isn't an effective comeback to the statement that what women think in their own heads is different.

There's a reason why women-only gyms are popular.

They are popular...And trans women like going to them for the same reason...because they are women who want to work-out in peace.
Trans women are men, FACT, and they don’t belong in women’s spaces.

"Women's spaces"? Not sure what "women spaces"are, but Trans women will continue to use women's restrooms and trans men will continue to use mens restrooms no matter how many stupid pecked checker laws you want to try and pass (to the financial detriment of your state).

563ba0902900002f004dc488.jpeg

Trans Woman Asks: 'You Really Want Me In The Same Bathroom As Your Husband?' | HuffPost

You can clutch your pearls all you want to about how you want the world to be but that doesn't change a whit how the world IS.

For explanations beyond the word of those Democrat parrots lost within the ignorance of falsified medical science and philosophies the origins of which they have never read, see: French Postmodernism, Critical Theory, Identity Politics, The Frankfurt School, Deconstruction Theory, Moral Relativism, Factual Relativism, Human Nature as a Social Construct, Antipositivism, Moral Nihilism, Perspectivism, Consilience--as it applies to the studies of homosexuality and transgenderism, and Hegelian Dialectic. If you can get through all of that with your brain intact, on the other side of it all you will have gained both valuable understanding of where the radical Left is coming from with all of this anti-fact insanity, and invaluable tools with which to educate others and lay waste to the unprecedented historical fraud that is LGTBQ indoctrination of America.

No, I really doubt women - REAL women - are more likely to say, "I want to go to a gym with crazy men in the same locker room as me!" than they are to say, "I want to go to a gym where the only people in the locker room with me are other women."

I'm thinking they're gonna learn that what women say out loud because they're afraid of offending their leftist masters is very different from what they say inside their own heads when they actually make decisions.

You’d be wrong...

In terms of policies governing public restrooms, do you think these policies should -- [ROTATED: require transgender individuals to use the restroom that corresponds with their birth gender (or should these policies) allow transgender individuals to use the restroom that corresponds with their gender identity]?
Republicans 71 25
Conservatives 69 25
Men 57 38
50 to 64 52 41
Nonwhites 52 42
30 to 49 49 45
65+ 49 42
Independents 46 49
Whites 46 48
Moderates 44 50
Women 40 52
18 to 29 40 56
Democrats 29 63
Liberals 22 72

No, I wouldn't. YOU would be rushing to tell me how everyone agrees with you, and not reading what I said.

"I'm thinking they're gonna learn that what women say out loud because they're afraid of offending their leftist masters is very different from what they say inside their own heads when they actually make decisions."

I'm afraid citing me a poll - aka "what women say out loud because they're afraid of offending their leftist masters" - isn't an effective comeback to the statement that what women think in their own heads is different.

They are popular...And trans women like going to them for the same reason...because they are women who want to work-out in peace.

"Women's spaces"? Not sure what "women spaces"are, but Trans women will continue to use women's restrooms and trans men will continue to use mens restrooms no matter how many stupid pecked checker laws you want to try and pass (to the financial detriment of your state).

Trans Woman Asks: 'You Really Want Me In The Same Bathroom As Your Husband?' | HuffPost

You can clutch your pearls all you want to about how you want the world to be but that doesn't change a whit how the world IS.
You spamming that pic??? I already told you, all the men I know would recognise it for what it is — A MAN - lol.
And YES, men should use the men’s restroom, no matter what it feels like identifying with today.

You’d be wrong...

Republicans 71 25
Conservatives 69 25
Men 57 38
50 to 64 52 41
Nonwhites 52 42
30 to 49 49 45
65+ 49 42
Independents 46 49
Whites 46 48
Moderates 44 50
Women 40 52
18 to 29 40 56
Democrats 29 63
Liberals 22 72

You spamming that pic??? I already told you, all the men I know would recognise it for what it is — A MAN - lol.
And YES, men should use the men’s restroom, no matter what it feels like identifying with today.
You are full of it. Nobody would know she was once a man...proving my statement that trans people will continue to use the restroom corresponding with their chosen gender and you guys will keep trying to pass anti trans laws that hurt your state and are stupid because they would require this guy to use the woman's head.

tumblr_nfgrb2TXtp1qz7b12o1_5001.jpg

You’d be wrong...

Republicans 71 25
Conservatives 69 25
Men 57 38
50 to 64 52 41
Nonwhites 52 42
30 to 49 49 45
65+ 49 42
Independents 46 49
Whites 46 48
Moderates 44 50
Women 40 52
18 to 29 40 56
Democrats 29 63
Liberals 22 72

7936962_orig.jpg

You’d be wrong...

Republicans 71 25
Conservatives 69 25
Men 57 38
50 to 64 52 41
Nonwhites 52 42
30 to 49 49 45
65+ 49 42
Independents 46 49
Whites 46 48
Moderates 44 50
Women 40 52
18 to 29 40 56
Democrats 29 63
Liberals 22 72

7936962_orig.jpg

So has that happened? Has someone claiming to be transgendered done that? Not according to law enforcement...

Hmmmm...”you can’t use the restroom, by law”

“You CAN use the restroom, by law and common sense”

Which one appears more controlling?

At what point, in the time we've known each other, have I EVER given you the impression that I'm going to accept YOUR bullshit worldview as correct for even a millisecond?

How about "You have to use the restroom that corresponds to your existing genitalia, by law."

"You can use any restroom you want, under any circumstances, and every other person in that restroom has to pretend to be okay with it, because your feelings are more important than all of theirs, by law".

You once more prove yourself to be the disingenous pusbag unworthy of any respect or courtesy that everyone believes you to be by trying to pretend that we're suggesting that transgenders not be allowed to use ANY facility AT ALL.
ever notice these leftists fks talk about the transgenders all the time? I mean, they truly are a bigoted faction.

No argument with that assessment, but specifically what were you referring to in regards to them talking about transgenders?
forcing the discussion about them. I give two flying shits if someone is a transgender. I don't accept them, I tolerate them because they exist. I don't need them in my face daily because they want attention, and who gives them that? the leftists, so the left's continued pounding of some radical ideology is somehow our problem. Nope, them bringing them up demonstrates they wish to belittle them in public. It is actually they who are the bigots.

Well, I will say that every group the left claims to champion DOES end up getting treated as though they're too weak and fragile and stupid to deal with life. It's a big part of why I, as a woman, utterly reject anything to do with feminism. I have no need to a leftist movement to make me "equal" to men - particularly on THEIR terms of "equal" - when I already consider myself superior to damned near everyone.
but see their own strategy backfires when a conservative woman is in the picture. they give two shits about conservative women. blows their entire mantra out the window the minute they don't support the rights of a conservative woman. Which then tells you, they are belittling their own women supporters. claim they are too weak to support themselves or fight their own battles. the left again, are evil fking people.

7936962_orig.jpg

So has that happened? Has someone claiming to be transgendered done that? Not according to law enforcement...

"Earlier this summer, a voyeur was caught taking pictures of two sisters in a Detroit-area Target changing room. This frightening incident is not the first to happen at Target because of its dangerous and misguided restroom and fitting room policy—and it won’t be the last.

What was Target thinking when it proudly announced to the world in April 2016 that it allows men to use women’s restrooms and changing areas in its stores?"

"Dad allegedly kills man who tried to enter his daughter's bathroom stall"
Dad allegedly kills man who tried to enter his daughter's bathroom stall

I'll try to remember your rule, that only Liberals have rights.

You’d be wrong...

Republicans 71 25
Conservatives 69 25
Men 57 38
50 to 64 52 41
Nonwhites 52 42
30 to 49 49 45
65+ 49 42
Independents 46 49
Whites 46 48
Moderates 44 50
Women 40 52
18 to 29 40 56
Democrats 29 63
Liberals 22 72

I am so almighty tired of this tripe about "oh, you couldn't tell the difference between a fauxmale and a beautiful real woman", and the "evidence" being some carefully crafted photograph that looks very little like the reality.

but see their own strategy backfires when a conservative woman is in the picture. they give two shits about conservative women. blows their entire mantra out the window the minute they don't support the rights of a conservative woman. Which then tells you, they are belittling their own women supporters. claim they are too weak to support themselves or fight their own battles. the left again, are evil fking people.
Why would a woman who loves and embraces how she is be a "conservative"? Their self-hate is enormous. Why would any decent person submit themselves to forced sex, forced sexual submission, forced pregnancy?

Why would a woman who loves and embraces how she is be a "conservative"? Their self-hate is enormous. Why would any decent person submit themselves to forced sex, forced sexual submission, forced pregnancy?

Nice dodge. "I only have to defend rights - as defined by me - for leftist women, because conservative women hate themselves - also as defined by me. Ergo, I can demand that my way is the only correct way, and vilify anyone I want, and still lie to myself that I'm not the piece of shit everyone else sees me to be!"

The REAL question is, why would any decent person submit themselves to treating YOU like a real person who doesn't deserve to be spit upon and kicked by small children in the street? Answer: THEY WOULDN'T!

The self-hatred among "conservative" women is quite evident. The rest of us do not want to submit ourselves to the kinds of abuses that they enjoy. Not everyone enjoys Christian Grey or wants to submit to the sexual demands of some right-wing white guy who feels he need to screw or wants a baby. Conservative women have no respect for themselves.

The self-hatred among "conservative" women is quite evident. The rest of us do not want to submit ourselves to the kinds of abuses that they enjoy. Not everyone enjoys Christian Grey or wants to submit to the sexual demands of some right-wing white guy who feels he need to screw or wants a baby. Conservative women have no respect for themselves.
what abuses? why do you feel you are the judge of all women exactly? :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

BTW, you're just evil. just saying. calling a spade a spade.

transgender-bathrooms-delonas-sean-delonas-cartoon-seandelonas-com-satire-humor-funny-trump_o_7136487.jpg

7936962_orig.jpg

"Earlier this summer, a voyeur was caught taking pictures of two sisters in a Detroit-area Target changing room. This frightening incident is not the first to happen at Target because of its dangerous and misguided restroom and fitting room policy—and it won’t be the last.

What was Target thinking when it proudly announced to the world in April 2016 that it allows men to use women’s restrooms and changing areas in its stores?"

"Dad allegedly kills man who tried to enter his daughter's bathroom stall"
Dad allegedly kills man who tried to enter his daughter's bathroom stall

I'll try to remember your rule, that only Liberals have rights.

You could have simply said "no". That was not someone claiming to be transgendered and the behavior he engaged in is illegal. No additional pecked checker laws needed.

I am so almighty tired of this tripe about "oh, you couldn't tell the difference between a fauxmale and a beautiful real woman", and the "evidence" being some carefully crafted photograph that looks very little like the reality.

And most of the time you can't. The people that keep showing up on video being harassed in restrooms end up being women.

Lesbian 'forcibly removed' by cops from women's bathroom for looking 'too masculine.'

Which restroom should Buck Angel use?

a9a7ba94ed67785aead5b71bdb48b892ac354a34_full.jpg

Or Shawn Stinson?

trans_bodybuilding_stinson.jpg

Remember, this is the real world not the pretend one you want...

Forum List

Back