Push-Back Against Gender Identity Politics.

I never mentioned money for one second.

It's the "value" of assuming a feminine persona and crassly denying it to other females.

We're not talking moral values or human rights here.
We're not talking it all.
Talking is communicating, whereby one or more persons exchange thoughts and discuss those thoughts.
You are just posting random, nonsensical gibberish.
Good bye

We're not talking it all.
Talking is communicating

I do not engage in ****-to-**** locker-room drama or take communion with catholic librarian nuns.

You kind of need to fuck off from your exclusive feminine real estate claim on some of those public places and the false sex charges you and your fellow progressives are continually filing in district court.

"Transgender activist organizes topless swim session for 12-year-olds, ‘no parents allowed’
The transgender activist who is suing ‘transphobic’ beauticians for refusing to wax his male genitalia is now organizing a parent-free topless swim session for children as young as 12-years-old.

Jonathan Yaniv, now known as Jessica, made headlines recently after filing multiple complaints with the Human Rights Council in British Columbia, accusing numerous female-only beauticians of discrimination after they refused to provide him with a ‘Brazillian wax.’

Yaniv, last week, shared the ‘Youth All-Bodies Swim event for LGBTQ2S+ Youth and Their Allies,’ tweeting, “I’m going to get this party RESTARTED.”

The event, which allows girls as young as 12-years-old to go topless, bars parents from attending the event for “privacy and safety” concerns.

At what point are our leaders going to grow a “politically incorrect” backbone and say enough is enough?"
Transgender activist organizes topless swim session for 12-year-olds, ‘no parents allowed’

I don't necessarily go everywhere with my children once they're that old, but I can assure you that THEY go nowhere that I'm not allowed to go.

How much you want to bet that at the end of the lawsuits, Planet Fitness will still allow transgendered individuals to use the changing room of their chosen gender? Oh sure, the wording in their contract might change, but their policy won't.

The lessons learned by Indiana and North Carolina should tell you that.

I'm a believer in the rights of an entrepreneur, so, if the conclusion is a simple fine and the firm being allowed to continue the policy, I'm fine with it...no pun intended.
Their business.....their rules.

But....I love the push-back by real Americans.

Now....why do you wish men to be in the women's dressing room?

Men aren't, transgendered women can be. Why? Because they get to work out too.

Once again the foolish diminish the female sex and willfully place them in harms way to avoid admitting that many transgenders are simply men getting off sexually dressing like women.
Transgenderisn is absolutely real. But it is also rare.

"Transgenderisn (sic) is absolutely real."

There are folks who think they are Teddy Roosevelt....but we don't allow them to sign legislation.

Transgender movement: forcing everyone to participate in some people's delusions.

Male and Female are biological categories. People lie; DNA doesn’t.

Gender dysphoria, a conflict between a person's physical or assigned gender and the gender with which he/she/ claims to identify, is a mental illness.

Demanding that other people participate in the delusion is not a right.

You missed the point.
Transgenderism, where someone is TRULY mentally the opposite sex than physically has been an accepted scientific condition for many-many years. However, it is very rare. Very.
Everyone else either has a mental dysfunction, or is pretending to satisfy sexual gratification.
This is what the regressive left refuse to even talk about. That they are diminishing the value of the female sex by forcing them to accept men as women simply because they want to dress like a woman for sexual gratification. And many of them are straight.

You should look into the 'science'....this is what you'd find:

"In 2008 that the Endocrine Society approved puberty blockers as a treatment for transgender adolescents as young as 12 years old. Many parents feel that it is a matter of life and death for their children. As one San Francisco mother told NBC, “At first…it’s hard to swallow. But really it’s this child’s happiness. I would rather have a transgender daughter than a dead son.”

However, there are no long-term studies which support medical interventions for children, which can include “top” and “bottom” surgery for children over 16.

What are the ethics of treating children with untrialled treatment? Surprisingly little has been written about this.

This could be changing, as critics of transgender treatment are beginning to surface in the media."
BioEdge: Transgender treatment for kids finally under ethical scrutiny

"...it was basically “an unregulated live experiment on children”.

In June, the Royal College of General Practitioners (RCGP) complained that “the significant lack of evidence for treatments and interventions which may be offered to people with dysphoria is a major issue facing this area of healthcare”.

The question has become urgent in the wake of indications that the blockers themselves might make children more disposed to suicide."
Ibid.

I'm a believer in the rights of an entrepreneur, so, if the conclusion is a simple fine and the firm being allowed to continue the policy, I'm fine with it...no pun intended.
Their business.....their rules.

But....I love the push-back by real Americans.

Now....why do you wish men to be in the women's dressing room?

Once again the foolish diminish the female sex and willfully place them in harms way to avoid admitting that many transgenders are simply men getting off sexually dressing like women.

There are folks who think they are Teddy Roosevelt....but we don't allow them to sign legislation.

Transgender movement: forcing everyone to participate in some people's delusions.

Gender dysphoria, a conflict between a person's physical or assigned gender and the gender with which he/she/ claims to identify, is a mental illness.

You missed the point.
Transgenderism, where someone is TRULY mentally the opposite sex than physically has been an accepted scientific condition for many-many years. However, it is very rare. Very.
Everyone else either has a mental dysfunction, or is pretending to satisfy sexual gratification.
This is what the regressive left refuse to even talk about. That they are diminishing the value of the female sex by forcing them to accept men as women simply because they want to dress like a woman for sexual gratification. And many of them are straight.

"In 2008 that the Endocrine Society approved puberty blockers as a treatment for transgender adolescents as young as 12 years old. Many parents feel that it is a matter of life and death for their children. As one San Francisco mother told NBC, “At first…it’s hard to swallow. But really it’s this child’s happiness. I would rather have a transgender daughter than a dead son.”

However, there are no long-term studies which support medical interventions for children, which can include “top” and “bottom” surgery for children over 16.

What are the ethics of treating children with untrialled treatment? Surprisingly little has been written about this.

This could be changing, as critics of transgender treatment are beginning to surface in the media."

In June, the Royal College of General Practitioners (RCGP) complained that “the significant lack of evidence for treatments and interventions which may be offered to people with dysphoria is a major issue facing this area of healthcare”.

The question has become urgent in the wake of indications that the blockers themselves might make children more disposed to suicide."
Ibid.

In my 54 years of life there is one thing I know with absolute surety... the power of mob mentality. Surrounding yourself with only people who agree with a particular thing almost always leads to bizarre, evil behavior. Even religion. You take a group of otherwise normal people, they all decide to go away from society and being their own society...and it leads to all manner of horrific behavior.
Same with these people. They have surrounded themselves with people who all want to believe that sex is a state of mind. They really believe that. And when confronted with a few fringe whackos like parents encouraging their young children to undergo drastic surgery and hormone therapies... they don't dare confront them. If they do, then they don't really support transgenders. Binary thinking. You can only be 100% for or 100% against. And they don't dare want to appear as the against.

You missed the point.

Ibid.

In my 54 years of life there is one thing I know with absolute surety... the power of mob mentality. Surrounding yourself with only people who agree with a particular thing almost always leads to bizarre, evil behavior. Even religion. You take a group of otherwise normal people, they all decide to go away from society and being their own society...and it leads to all manner of horrific behavior.
Same with these people. They have surrounded themselves with people who all want to believe that sex is a state of mind. They really believe that. And when confronted with a few fringe whackos like parents encouraging their young children to undergo drastic surgery and hormone therapies... they don't dare confront them. If they do, then they don't really support transgenders. Binary thinking. You can only be 100% for or 100% against. And they don't dare want to appear as the against.

I attribute it largely to the fact that the major political party and its subsidiary media has made victims.....weird individuals....heroes and worthy of being celebrated.
RainDovecrop-640x480.jpg

The sickness began with the Liberals/Leftists/Democrats/Progressives....

.....and it metastasized.

"Promising New Prospect Lebronna James Expected To Dominate WNBA
July 30th, 2019
article-4567-1.jpg

LOS ANGELES, CA—A promising new prospect has been signed by the Los Angeles Sparks: previously unknown basketball player Lebronna James.

Ms. James is expected to dominate the WNBA, being projected to break every single record previously set in the women's basketball league. James "came out of nowhere," according to Sparks recruiters.

"We don't know where this amazingly talented female basketball player came from, but she's just absolutely killing it," said one commentator on ESPN. "It's almost like she's biologically built much stronger, taller, and faster than the other women in this league. Wherever she gets her talent, it's clear that we're looking at a legendary player in the making."

James made her WNBA debut in last week's game against the Atlanta Dream. She scored over 200 points in the game, breaking all records and also several femurs.

"This is very empowering for women's sports, and we hope Lebronna James draws more attention to the WNBA with her incredible talent," said a spokeswoman for the league."
Promising New Prospect Lebronna James Expected To Dominate WNBA

Those parents are inveterate child molesters, to whom a woman’s “ownership” of her body is extended to the parents’ ownership of the bodies of their children even to the age of majority. Such parents, of devil-worshipping satanic cults, fully intend to murder their children in cold blood when they talk life or death like that.

Their “transgender daughter” is a choirboy.

However, there are no long-term studies which support medical interventions for children

Absolutely not at the parents’ discretion.

which can include “top” and “bottom” surgery for children over 16.

That is the usual terminology for female-to-male surgery. Some mothers chew pussy. The results are poor: the “bottom” part still isn’t going to “get it up” like a man for a patient who truly does identify as a man.

In cases like these, parents & doctors of the same satanic cult have generally already been fooling around with the child’s sex hormones in the womb for purposes of their own sexual gratification.

Those parents are inveterate child molesters, to whom a woman’s “ownership” of her body is extended to the parents’ ownership of the bodies of their children even to the age of majority. Such parents, of devil-worshipping satanic cults, fully intend to murder their children in cold blood when they talk life or death like that.

Their “transgender daughter” is a choirboy.

However, there are no long-term studies which support medical interventions for children

Absolutely not at the parents’ discretion.

which can include “top” and “bottom” surgery for children over 16.

That is the usual terminology for female-to-male surgery. Some mothers chew pussy. The results are poor: the “bottom” part still isn’t going to “get it up” like a man for a patient who truly does identify as a man.

In cases like these, parents & doctors of the same satanic cult have generally already been fooling around with the child’s sex hormones in the womb for purposes of their own sexual gratification.

Waiting Out The Transgender Catastrophe

"Drag Queen teaches young children how to “stick your bum out” and “move your bum up and down”

The video was reportedly taken at a Drag Queen Story Time event, a new trend where men dressed in drag read children’s books to young kids at local libraries and schools.

I mean, it’s just grown men, dressed as sexualised women, reading children’s stories to young kids, right? What could possibly go wrong?
WATCH: Drag Queen teaches young children how to “stick your bum out” and “move your bum up and down”

"Transgender activist organizes topless swim session for 12-year-olds, ‘no parents allowed’
The transgender activist who is suing ‘transphobic’ beauticians for refusing to wax his male genitalia is now organizing a parent-free topless swim session for children as young as 12-years-old.

Jonathan Yaniv, now known as Jessica, made headlines recently after filing multiple complaints with the Human Rights Council in British Columbia, accusing numerous female-only beauticians of discrimination after they refused to provide him with a ‘Brazillian wax.’

Yaniv, last week, shared the ‘Youth All-Bodies Swim event for LGBTQ2S+ Youth and Their Allies,’ tweeting, “I’m going to get this party RESTARTED.”

The event, which allows girls as young as 12-years-old to go topless, bars parents from attending the event for “privacy and safety” concerns.

At what point are our leaders going to grow a “politically incorrect” backbone and say enough is enough?"
Transgender activist organizes topless swim session for 12-year-olds, ‘no parents allowed’
Sick, just sick.

Hmmmm...”you can’t use the restroom, by law”

“You CAN use the restroom, by law and common sense”

Which one appears more controlling?

At what point, in the time we've known each other, have I EVER given you the impression that I'm going to accept YOUR bullshit worldview as correct for even a millisecond?

How about "You have to use the restroom that corresponds to your existing genitalia, by law."

"You can use any restroom you want, under any circumstances, and every other person in that restroom has to pretend to be okay with it, because your feelings are more important than all of theirs, by law".

You once more prove yourself to be the disingenous pusbag unworthy of any respect or courtesy that everyone believes you to be by trying to pretend that we're suggesting that transgenders not be allowed to use ANY facility AT ALL.

Laws requiring trans folks to use the restroom of their birth gender are the ones trying to exert control. Laws that allow them to use the restroom of their chosen gender are not controlling, they are inclusive.

Laws prohibiting trans folks from using the restroom of their chosen gender are not popular as North Carolina and Indiana have demonstrated.

North Carolina's 'bathroom bill' will cost the state $3.76 billion

Indiana Took $60 Million Hit After Passing Antigay Law

Bullshit redefinition, a favorite hiding place for Progs. You idiots ALWAYS want to change the rules.

What is being redefined? What "rules"?

You cretins are always wanting to change/bend the rules whichever way you feel suits you. Men use the men's room, pretty damn straightforward sweetie.
why does she want to see your pee pee?

"Students With Nontraditional Gender Identities Report More Mental Health Issues
t would be interesting to know how many of these students had traditional gender identities before college.

MedPage Today reports:

78% of Non-Cisgender College Students Report Mental Health Symptoms

College students with nontraditional gender identities reported two to four times as many symptoms of mental health conditions as cisgender students, according to cross-sectional survey data.

Among 65,213 students, about half of cisgender students and three-quarters of gender minorities — including transgender, genderqueer, and self-identifying gender students — reported symptoms of depression, anxiety, eating disorders, or nonsuicidal self-injury, reported Sarah Ketchen Lipson, PhD, of Boston University School of Public Health, and colleagues.

As shown in the study online in the American Journal of Preventive Medicine, transmasculine students (assigned female sex at birth) were a particularly vulnerable group compared with cisgender men, with a higher odds of meeting at least one mental health condition (odds ratio 3.9, 95% CI 2.9-5.1), including suicidal ideation (OR 2.6, 95% CI 2.1-3.2) and suicide attempts (OR 2.31, 95% CI 1.4-3.9) after adjusting for sociodemographic variables and sexuality.

Also vulnerable were genderqueer individuals, who, relative to transgender students and individuals with self-identified genders, had a higher prevalence of seven of the eight conditions evaluated, excluding suicide attempts, the team added.

The stigmatization of gender minorities produces stressors that can trigger psychological responses, leading to mental health vulnerabilities, said co-author Sara Abelson, MPH, of the University of Michigan in Ann Arbor."
Students With Nontraditional Gender Identities Report More Mental Health Issues

I'm gonna guess that similar mental problems in those supporting this insanity.

I vote to put the trans women in with the bio women. Most women are dems. Let them have a dose of the world they created.

'If only they had a uterus': Bill Maher rips Julián Castro for remark about abortion for trans women
...saying during last week's Democratic presidential debate that he supports abortion rights for transgender women.

"Honestly, the Democrats so often their own worst enemy. Still, you know, trying to get the Twitter mob instead of the 98% who can give a shit about Twitter," Maher said Friday. "Julián Castro won the 'Woke Olympics' on the first night when he said, 'Trans females should have the right to an abortion.' I agree."

"Now if only they had a uterus," Maher joked. "Try selling that in the red states. 'If a man identifies as a woman, then we stand with her right not only to imagine that she's pregnant but to terminate that pregnancy which is not possible.'" 'If only they had a uterus': Bill Maher rips Julián Castro for remark about abortion for trans women

Soooo....men get abortions, too, huh?

78% of Non-Cisgender College Students Report Mental Health Symptoms

I think the obvious fact is that 100% of “Non-Cisgender College Students” have mental health problems. To be confused about the difference between male and female, and to be confused about one's own sex, is prima facie proof that something is very, very wrong upstairs.

I vote to put the trans women in with the bio women. Most women are dems. Let them have a dose of the world they created.

Excuse me, but could you possibly contain your hostility toward women long enough to stop with the left-think of collectives instead of individuals? That sort of thing is what got our society into this mess in the first place, and congratulations. You are now part of the problem.

Get some therapy, misogynist.

'If only they had a uterus': Bill Maher rips Julián Castro for remark about abortion for trans women
...saying during last week's Democratic presidential debate that he supports abortion rights for transgender women.

"Honestly, the Democrats so often their own worst enemy. Still, you know, trying to get the Twitter mob instead of the 98% who can give a shit about Twitter," Maher said Friday. "Julián Castro won the 'Woke Olympics' on the first night when he said, 'Trans females should have the right to an abortion.' I agree."

"Now if only they had a uterus," Maher joked. "Try selling that in the red states. 'If a man identifies as a woman, then we stand with her right not only to imagine that she's pregnant but to terminate that pregnancy which is not possible.'" 'If only they had a uterus': Bill Maher rips Julián Castro for remark about abortion for trans women

I have no idea why Julian Castro thinks men don't have the exact same rights in regards to abortion that women do. I don't know of any law that says that ONLY women can get abortions. The fact that men have no need to exercise those rights doesn't mean they don't have them.

I have no idea why Julian Castro thinks men don't have the exact same rights in regards to abortion that women do. I don't know of any law that says that ONLY women can get abortions. The fact that men have no need to exercise those rights doesn't mean they don't have them.

This may be the explanation...

"Whom the gods would destroy they first make mad"
Longfellow

Forum List

Back