Puerto Rico, gun control paradise.....and gun murder capital.....

I know....since "strict" gun control hasn't worked in Puerto Rico.....all they really need to do is make their laws "Super Dooper" Strict......and they can write into the new Super Dooper laws that they really, really mean it this time.....

Right?

Color me surprised. Hey btw they banned gay marriage there last year. What's your opinion about that?

Hmmmm...since the piece in the first post is an anti gun piece....are they wrong....does Puerto Rico not have gun control....and do they not have that murder rate? Tell me.....is the piece wrong....?
Puerto Rico has a lot of problems. They have strict gun control... but are latched at the hip to a country that has as many guns as it has citizens.
Here's a question... why do you care?

Puerto Rico is an island....with strict gun control laws......that means all guns have to be smuggled in...and not just driven across a state border....so the usual clap trap of gun grabbers doesn't apply.......so the criminals have guns....but honest citizens are prevented by law from having them......how's that worked out for them..........?
How's that worked out for them? Well you've never asked a Puerto Rican so how the fuck could you know?

Color me surprised. Hey btw they banned gay marriage there last year. What's your opinion about that?

Hmmmm...since the piece in the first post is an anti gun piece....are they wrong....does Puerto Rico not have gun control....and do they not have that murder rate? Tell me.....is the piece wrong....?
Puerto Rico has a lot of problems. They have strict gun control... but are latched at the hip to a country that has as many guns as it has citizens.

Puerto Rico is an island....with strict gun control laws......that means all guns have to be smuggled in...and not just driven across a state border....so the usual clap trap of gun grabbers doesn't apply.......so the criminals have guns....but honest citizens are prevented by law from having them......how's that worked out for them..........?
How's that worked out for them? Well you've never asked a Puerto Rican so how the fuck could you know?

Well....I can fucking watch the report on the situation.......kind of explains the fucking problem....doesn't it.......because...you know....they have something called the internet, and news services, and other media....and like this fucking video that chronicled the fucking problem......

that is how I would fucking know....you fucking moron.........is that good enough for you.....?

And you know.....we apparently know they have the strictest gun control out there....it fucking says so and no one seems to fucking disagree......and then they can fucking count all the dead people from gun shot wounds.....again....that might tell the fucking story.....right?

Well....I can fucking watch the report on the situation.......kind of explains the fucking problem....doesn't it.......because...you know....they have something called the internet, and news services, and other media....and like this fucking video that chronicled the fucking problem......

that is how I would fucking know....you fucking moron.........is that good enough for you.....?

Okay. So how are you going to change your life to affect some kind of change on the place?

Vote out every democrat I can.....give money to the NRA and the Second Amendment Foundation....and post here for the benefit of the anti gunners here on U.S. message board...let them know how well gun control actually works so one day....one day....they might get a clue and also vote out every democrat they can and send money to the NRA and the 2nd Amendment Foundation....

And with your inspiration....I'll try to see if there is a Puerto Rican gun rights group I can give money to......

What are you going to do....get them to pass Universal Background Checks....:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

I care because innocent people can't protect themselves or their families....they are disarmed in the face of criminal gangs....and obviously the police can't do anything to help......

Are you suggesting letting them have guns will lower crime? I haven't seen anything to support that. Will increase accidental shootings. Denmark has strict gun laws and very low crime. Guns aren't a factor.

This was posted several days ago. PR's gun violence is just as it is here - a symptom.

Just as here on the mainland, the last thing they need is more gun violence.

Give the honest, working class a gun and there will be LESS gun violence. That's a fact -- Jack!

Like giving the janitor a concealed carry permit so he could have a shootout with that pastor? that seems silly, we don't need more shootouts.

This guy sure makes you angry.

I tend to agree you don't have to have gone there to study crime statistics.

This was posted several days ago. PR's gun violence is just as it is here - a symptom.

Give the honest, working class a gun and there will be LESS gun violence. That's a fact -- Jack!

Like giving the janitor a concealed carry permit so he could have a shootout with that pastor? that seems silly, we don't need more shootouts.
Just dead good guys? Glad the Pastor and other staff members are alive due to his quick actions.

Just dead good guys? Glad the Pastor and other staff members are alive due to his quick actions.

But had the janitor not been given a carry permit then no shooting at all.

A criminal will get a gun with or without a permit. Laws rarely affect the lawless.

A criminal will get a gun with or without a permit. Laws rarely affect the lawless.

Sure so let them legally carry. Wouldn't want anything to slow them.

Forum List

Back