Psyco man who thinks he's a woman confronted by Store owner

What good does it do to "confront" a man in a dress? As long as he doesn't use the ladies room or expose himself he is free to do what he wants.

What good does it do to "confront" a man in a dress? As long as he doesn't use the ladies room or expose himself he is free to do what he wants.

what if he wants to be called ma'am?

total craziness.............yes ma'am????

Probably nothing, but we never know what happened before the proverbial cameras started rolling.

Bulky men with long hair dressed in women's clothing keep moving

Poor, Ed ...

glen2.jpg

Probably nothing, but we never know what happened before the proverbial cameras started rolling.

It is worth noting that the man supposedly doing the "confronting" was standing in his store behind his counter.

How much you want to be the man in the dress, went looking for someone to troll? After all who was doing the recording?

What is ridiculous is that the moron in the black shirt is giving this trans person a hard time. There is no reason why he has to. They aren't going home together. Some people are born with the mental makeup of one gender and the body of another. This has been happening forever. So what? If the guy in the black shirt has some problem with his personal sexuality or sexual identity, which it seems that he does, he should go get the help he needs. He doesn't have to start an argument with somebody else.

This craze of just confronting strangers any time one feels like it to tell them about one's opinions and "feelings" is grossly rude and has to stop. We need to teach people to MYOB. We don't need a constantly confrontational society. It doesn't do us any of us any good.

Didn't you watch the video? Obviously you didn't.

The tranny was the one starting shit and picking a fight over his sign. She walked specifically to do what you just said people shouldn't do.

All you did was read the headline and made an automatic knee jerk reaction without ANY information.

Making assumptions and judgements without actually knowing anything is a terrible trait.

So, do we call it 'Maga disgust' now? Because there is absolutely nothing fearful about magaturds.
No. We call it anti-American, anti-Constitution, anti-freedom, pro-Communist, pro-Marxist, pro-One-Party Rule, or pro-authoritarianism, persecution, tyranny and pro-Murderous regimes.

O.k. but do you know how YOU look when you wear your short, short skirt with that blood red lipstick, tight sweater, and swanky black high heels?

If you would like to elaborate............
Oh, I'm betting not like a man in a skirt..
Sky's the limit.

Didn't you watch the video? Obviously you didn't.

The tranny was the one starting shit and picking a fight over his sign. She walked specifically to do what you just said people shouldn't do.

All you did was read the headline and made an automatic knee jerk reaction without ANY information.

Making assumptions and judgements without actually knowing anything is a terrible trait.

"HE" walked into that store.

No. We call it anti-American, anti-Constitution, anti-freedom, pro-Communist, pro-Marxist, pro-One-Party Rule, or pro-authoritarianism, persecution, tyranny and pro-Murderous regimes.
No, we don't call it that. You're just a sour grapes magaturd loser with a chip on your shoulder. The people and ideology you idolize I find reprehensible. But not for the reasons you assume. People like you think politics are a sporting event. I always like to give you just enough rope to hang yourself, and you never disappoint.

No, we don't call it that. You're just a sour grapes magaturd loser with a chip on your shoulder. The people and ideology you idolize I find reprehensible. But not for the reasons you assume. People like you think politics are a sporting event. I always like to give you just enough rope to hang yourself, and you never disappoint.

Name the biggest thing about our ideology that you find reprehensible.

ANd don't give me a gish galloping list of bullshit. Pick your best argument. Or stfu.

YOu asshole.

I mean they are killing each other every weekend in Chicago and disease ridden illegal aliens are being transplanted to various spots in the U.S. allegedly to kill off the weakest of Americans so a guy in a dress really doesn't merit much attention in the long run.

I mean they are killing each other every weekend in Chicago and disease ridden illegal aliens are being transplanted to various spots in the U.S. allegedly to kill off the weakest of Americans so a guy in a dress really doesn't merit much attention in the long run.

Eh, the culture war is important. This shop owner was just minding his own business, when this guy walked into his store to cause a scene.

It was bullying mob behavior. It was an attempt at cancel culture. He is trying to ruin this old man's life, to get him and others like him to kowtow to the mob out of fear.

NOT wanting Americans to have to live in fear, is a real issue, imo.

NOt to mention it is all connected.

Forum List

Back