Psyco man who thinks he's a woman confronted by Store owner

Ahh nice to see some people not caving to the delusions of others.
I don't buy Star Wars stuff but if his store was here I would.

If "trans-people" want to "believe" that they are the opposite sex from what they were born as, they can go ahead an believe it. But their delusion ends with trying to force others to go along with their fantasy. Also, for the record, there is no such thing as "transphobia or homophobia." A phobia is a word used to describe an "unreasonable" fear or terror of something. My daughter has Arachnophobia, the fear of spiders. She will literally run from any room she sees one in and insists I get rid of it before she will go back in. That is a phobia. Nobody runs screaming in fear or terror from any trans or gay person. I suppose that if a word were to best describe those that oppose the LGBTQ individuals, it might be "trans-dislike" or "trans-disgust," or some other emotion, but fear isn't one of them.

If "trans-people" want to "believe" that they are the opposite sex from what they were born as, they can go ahead an believe it. But their delusion ends with trying to force others to go along with their fantasy. Also, for the record, there is no such thing as "transphobia or homophobia." A phobia is a word used to describe an "unreasonable" fear or terror of something. My daughter has Arachnophobia, the fear of spiders. She will literally run from any room she sees one in and insists I get rid of it before she will go back in. That is a phobia. Nobody runs screaming in fear or terror from any trans or gay person. I suppose that if a word were to best describe those that oppose the LGBTQ individuals, it might be "trans-dislike" or "trans-disgust," or some other emotion, but fear isn't one of them.
A couple of appropriate terms come to mind for the trans-adverse population--Realists, Logical.

What is ridiculous is that the moron in the black shirt is giving this trans person a hard time. There is no reason why he has to. They aren't going home together. Some people are born with the mental makeup of one gender and the body of another. This has been happening forever. So what? If the guy in the black shirt has some problem with his personal sexuality or sexual identity, which it seems that he does, he should go get the help he needs. He doesn't have to start an argument with somebody else.

This craze of just confronting strangers any time one feels like it to tell them about one's opinions and "feelings" is grossly rude and has to stop. We need to teach people to MYOB. We don't need a constantly confrontational society. It doesn't do us any of us any good.

Forgive me if this is a dumb question, but is this one of them stores that will have a sign in the window that says, "No Public Restrooms"? :D :D :D

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. I will never encourage such behavior, but a sale is a sale no matter who makes the purchase and if people keep to themselves for the most part while out in public and do not disturb the peace, what reason is there really to get all worked up especially if they do abide by the No Shoes, No Shirt, No Service rule?

Shouldn't that message also say No Pants No Service?

Forgive me if this is a dumb question, but is this one of them stores that will have a sign in the window that says, "No Public Restrooms"? :D :D :D

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. I will never encourage such behavior, but a sale is a sale no matter who makes the purchase and if people keep to themselves for the most part while out in public and do not disturb the peace, what reason is there really to get all worked up especially if they do abide by the No Shoes, No Shirt, No Service rule?

Shouldn't that message also say No Pants No Service?

May you be visited by a hoard of Scotsmen. Or the older guy from some Asian country who stood outside my building yesterday waiting for (I think) his grandchildren to get off the school bus. He was wearing a shirt and the traditional ankle-length wrap-around that men from some southeast Asian countries wear, maybe Cambodia?

What is ridiculous is that the moron in the black shirt is giving this trans person a hard time. There is no reason why he has to. They aren't going home together. Some people are born with the mental makeup of one gender and the body of another. This has been happening forever. So what? If the guy in the black shirt has some problem with his personal sexuality or sexual identity, which it seems that he does, he should go get the help he needs. He doesn't have to start an argument with somebody else.

This craze of just confronting strangers any time one feels like it to tell them about one's opinions and "feelings" is grossly rude and has to stop. We need to teach people to MYOB. We don't need a constantly confrontational society. It doesn't do us any of us any good.
The nut walked into the store and started complaining about sinage in the store. He brought it on himself

So, do we call it 'Maga disgust' now? Because there is absolutely nothing fearful about magaturds.

You really should mind your own business.

Pretty sure that's not in Aberdeen...

angry-scot.jpg

So, do we call it 'Maga disgust' now? Because there is absolutely nothing fearful about magaturds.

Really? I thought that 1/6 was "that close" to the end of our democracy or some such shit.

Trump was supposed to start a nuclear war.

The nation as as whole is supposedly w.s.

Hell the panic mongering from you people is never ending.

Unless, you have a need to talk the other form of shit, and suddenly we are harmless.

You libs just talk shit all the time.

I wonder.....do these hairy manly creatures, very tall, with deep voices huge hands..... wearing a short skirt, lipstick and a pathetic wig..... realize how ridiculous they look?

Mercy Lord.:rolleyes:
O.k. but do you know how YOU look when you wear your short, short skirt with that blood red lipstick, tight sweater, and swanky black high heels?

If you would like to elaborate............

Forum List

Back