What's new
US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pseudoscience: The weapon of mass destruction by Progressives

mamooth

Gold Member
Reaction score
Your fellow DemoKKKrats at Planned Parenthood spend all day actually exterminating people, not just thinking about it, while you cheer.
If I actually thought children were being dismembered, I wouldn't just be whimpering about it on the internet. But that's all you do. You're either oen of the biggest cowards on earth, or the biggest liars. My money is on the latter. You lie because it gives you reason to hate, and you get a sick pervy thrill from the hating.

I will keep bringing this simply point up with you cowardly liars each time you tell your lies. If you think abortion is murder, why don't you act like it?

mamooth

Gold Member
Reaction score
Nice try, but the fact that your fellow DemoKKKrats always set up the abortion mills in black neighborhoods says a lot.

They don't. You're lying again.

That's generally the response to every claim a pro-lifers makes. They are always lying about everything.

LordBrownTrout

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Sanger wanted to "get rid of the weeds"....at the time was code speak for blacks.
And here we have a pro-life liar just flat-out fabricating Sanger quotes.

All pro-lifers lie. All of them, all the time. It's kind of what defines them. They literally think that God blesses their lies.

Wrong again. You've been busted repeatedly with facts that have squashed your lies.

"Colored people are like human weeds and are to be exterminated." - Margaret Sanger, Founder of Planned Parenthood.

mamooth

Gold Member
Reaction score

Wrong again. You've been busted repeatedly with facts that have squashed your lies.

"Colored people are like human weeds and are to be exterminated." - Margaret Sanger, Founder of Planned Parenthood.

When you get busted for posting a faked quote, it's not a good idea to double down on the lie. That graduates your offense from "I was a brainwashed cult parrot" to "I'm lying deliberately for the glory of my cult."

You can prove you're not a proud servant of Satan, the Lord of Lies, doomed to spend eternity roasting in hellfire. Post the original source of that supposed quote.

beagle9

Gold Member
Reaction score
In fact, you're a loony.

You weren't always nuts. But you dived down the cult rabbit hole, so now you're a barking kook.
Either that or he finally woke up to the reality of leftism, and decided to abandon it quick, fast, and in a hurry.

You meant to say to Trueman from the Trueman story "hey you weren't always nuts", but now you think that there is a world outside of leftism world, and that makes you nuts.

Or

You meant to say to Logan from Logan's run "hey you weren't always nuts", but now you think that those citizen's aren't going on vacation to leftist paradise, but instead are being led to their destruction.

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$191.00
Goal
$350.00

New Topics

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List