Psaki: We Will Not Tell Public How Many People On White House Campus Test Positive For COVID

You don’t think Barr had access to the email that was found on a laptop that the FBI had possession of?! Come dude. Get with it. The right wing media was pumping the story all October trying to use it as an October surprise. And you don’t think Barr was aware?! Wow
i doubt Barr was personally involved with the grand jury

we do know the Trump DOJ keep it under wraps due to the long standing tradition not to impact the election.

i doubt Barr was personally involved with the grand jury

we do know the Trump DOJ keep it under wraps due to the long standing tradition not to impact the election.
It’s really not rocket science. They had the story. It was all over the news. They had the laptop. They could have pressed charges if they found the crime you claim happened. They didn’t. You think you know more than they do. You don’t think Barr had the email even though it was all over the news. That’s just stupidity

shifty based his shame on a parody that you sadly fell for. He sold you snake oil…and disgraced the rule of law and Congress in doing so
He based the impeachment on an actual phone call. He characterized the phone call to show intent using a parody/paraphrase. I’m sorry if that’s confusing to you but it’s not very complicated. You’re not very well educated or street smart are you?

It’s really not rocket science. They had the story. It was all over the news. They had the laptop. They could have pressed charges if they found the crime you claim happened. They didn’t. You think you know more than they do. You don’t think Barr had the email even though it was all over the news. That’s just stupidity
they
this is the first i heard about xiden private emails…you got a link to a prior story?

He based the impeachment on an actual phone call. He characterized the phone call to show intent using a parody/paraphrase. I’m sorry if that’s confusing to you but it’s not very complicated. You’re not very well educated or street smart are you?
oh the phone call was real..we saw the transcript…that’s why he had to admit it was parody he was basing the impeachment on

haha oh yeah the parody was real
The parody was the same effect as using analogies to make a point. It’s pretty incredible that you’re not understanding this. Doesn’t make you look very smart.

they

this is the first i heard about xiden private emails…you got a link to a prior story?
Sure, here’s an article from Oct. 17. Like I said fake October surprise attempt. Open your eyes

oh the phone call was real..we saw the transcript…that’s why he had to admit it was parody he was basing the impeachment on
I’m just gonna let your stupidly linger on this one. I can’t explain it any simpler and you obviously aren’t grasping what went on. You sound like an ignorant child though

I’m just gonna let your stupidly linger on this one. I can’t explain it any simpler and you obviously aren’t grasping what went on. You sound like an ignorant child though
haha oh i saw what went on…heard the parody, heard the leaks and read the headlines…then the transcript was made public, the shifty had to present his case…haha

Sure, here’s an article from Oct. 17. Like I said fake October surprise attempt. Open your eyes

oh that was real…and certainly some smoke…and frankly in and of itself calls for a special prosecutor…but we didn’t know about the private email account…

haha oh i saw what went on…heard the parody, heard the leaks and read the headlines…then the transcript was made public, the shifty had to present his case…haha
How would you characterize that phone call then? What do you think Trump was trying to get Ukraine to do?

The parody was the same effect as using analogies to make a point. It’s pretty incredible that you’re not understanding this. Doesn’t make you look very smart.
the parody was just a nice way of calling what shifty based his impeachment on instead of a lie

oh that was real…and certainly some smoke…and frankly in and of itself calls for a special prosecutor…but we didn’t know about the private email account…
So you knew about the emails sent on a laptop that the FBI had but didn’t know about the account they were sent on? Obviously Barr who had access to all the intel that you don’t have access to didn’t agree that special prosecution or indictment was called for. You fell for a fake October surprise and almost a year later are still falling for it. Sad

So you knew about the emails sent on a laptop that the FBI had but didn’t know about the account they were sent on? Obviously Barr who had access to all the intel that you don’t have access to didn’t agree that special prosecution or indictment was called for. You fell for a fake October surprise and almost a year later are still falling for it. Sad
i am sure the one person sent him emails bro

and no i personally didn’t know all the people or the content of all the emails

i was aware of the ones highlights some shady business deals and his fathers involvement…and the grand jury that was going on…another good reason for a special prosecutor…we can’t expect xiden to investigate his son…

the parody was just a nice way of calling what shifty based his impeachment on instead of a lie
The parody showed the intent that schiff interpreted in the call. Though exaggerated it was pretty damn obvious what trump was doing and asking recently acknowledged that the pressure he was applying was felt by Ukraine. The facts aren’t really in despite anymore. The difference is in the fact that people like you just don’t care because Trump was prez and able to do whatever he wanted to do.

i am sure the one person sent him emails bro

and no i personally didn’t know all the people or the content of all the emails

i was aware of the ones highlights some shady business deals and his fathers involvement…and the grand jury that was going on…another good reason for a special prosecutor…we can’t expect xiden to investigate his son…
Barr had every chance to investigate and indict. He didn’t. Get over it

The parody showed the intent that schiff interpreted in the call. Though exaggerated it was pretty damn obvious what trump was doing and asking recently acknowledged that the pressure he was applying was felt by Ukraine. The facts aren’t really in despite anymore. The difference is in the fact that people like you just don’t care because Trump was prez and able to do whatever he wanted to do.
hahaa a parody can’t show intent! it’s a parody! it’s a lie!!

Forum List

Back