Psaki, Democrats, and "Kitchen Table Issues"

Mac1958

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2011
Opposing Authoritarian Ideological Fundamentalism.
As I watch the undeniable rise of the GQP, while watching Jen Psaki and the Dems saying we "should concentrate on kitchen table issues", my simple desire for a viable third party only grows stronger.

Hey Jen, let me point a couple of things out. Whether you're willing to admit to them or not:
  1. Hearing things like "defund the police" is "a kitchen table issue".
  2. Not getting a job because the other person's skin color is preferred is "a kitchen table issue".
  3. Watching your neighbor's business being destroyed because they don't want to bake a cake, and wondering if you're next, is "a kitchen table issue".
  4. The thought of a man in a dress going into a public restroom while your five-year old daughter is in there is "a kitchen table issue".
  5. Worrying that you'll get fired because someone at work somehow decided you had "offended" them is "a kitchen table issue".
  6. Being verbally assaulted in public because someone decided you had attacked their chosen Certified Victim Group is "a kitchen table issue".
  7. Finding out that your elementary school child is taught things about sexuality that aggressively contradict your beliefs is "a kitchen table issue".
I've been saying since I've been on this board that the hardcore Left's relentless push on cultural issues was hurting them. Whether you'll admit it or not, it played a huge role in the 2016 elections. Whether you admit it or not, it makes the Left an easy target for your opponents, right now, today. And now, at this critical moment in this country's history, it's all coming home to roost.

Great timing, Jen. Really great. And you'll deny all of the above, or you'll dismiss it as not being relevant.

Vichy Mac, wishing we had two Republican Parties... as if one isn't doing enough damage.

As I watch the undeniable rise of the GQP, while watching Jen Psaki and the Dems saying we "should concentrate on kitchen table issues", my simple desire for a viable third party only grows stronger.

Hey Jen, let me point a couple of things out. Whether you're willing to admit to them or not:

Except no one is defunding the police. Police spending has increased. We throw 2 million people in prison, we have 7 million on probation or parole, we have 100 million with a police record. We aren't any safer for it, that's the point. But don't you dare suggest MAYBE we should put funds elsewhere like drug or mental health treatment. Nope, just let the mentally ill wander the street, and maybe a cop will be there later to write it up when they push someone in front of a train.

Not getting a job because the other person's skin color is preferred is "a kitchen table issue".

I love when Mac shows his subtle racism, don't you? Besides the fact we have 3.6% unemployment, white unemployment is ALWAYS lower than those of people of color. But don't tell that to Mac and his white grievance politics.

1649415566412.png

Watching your neighbor's business being destroyed because they don't want to bake a cake, and wondering if you're next, is "a kitchen table issue".
Um, yeah, how dare we make businesses obey the law. Hey, how about getting rid of those sanitation codes, too! How dare government tell people how to run their business.

The thought of a man in a dress going into a public restroom while your five-year old daughter is in there is "a kitchen table issue".

I guess, if you spend your whole life worried about stuff like that.

Worrying that you'll get fired because someone at work somehow decided you had "offended" them is "a kitchen table issue".

Or you could try not being a jerk at work and being professional! You're still butthurt over that funny joke that didn't amuse H R, aren't you?

Being verbally assaulted in public because someone decided you had attacked their chosen Certified Victim Group is "a kitchen table issue".

Again, try being a decent person, that won't be an issue.

Finding out that your elementary school child is taught things about sexuality that aggressively contradict your beliefs is "a kitchen table issue".
Yes, we should be totally free to teach our kids to be bigots when they grow up.

I've been saying since I've been on this board that the hardcore Left's relentless push on cultural issues was hurting them. Whether you'll admit it or not, it played a huge role in the 2016 elections. Whether you admit it or not, it makes the Left an easy target for your opponents, right now, today. And now, at this critical moment in this country's history, it's all coming home to roost.

You keep repeating this lie, Mac, but Trump didn't do any better in 2016 than Mitt Romney did in terms of percentages. Trump 'won' because too many people in swing states decided to vote third party because they thought Hillary was a bitch. White people are going to be awful no matter what the Democrats say or do, and pandering to their awfulness isn't the way "Forward".

Kitchen table is mysogynist and reeks of a nuclear family you racist.

The right wing social agenda is aimed directly at every bit of progress made in the 70 years. They are looking to set back the clock. While I'll acknowledge the left spends a lot of political capital fighting these mainly defensive actions they are battles that must be fought.

The right wing social agenda is aimed directly at every bit of progress made in the 70 years. They are looking to set back the clock. While I'll acknowledge the left spends a lot of political capital fighting these mainly defensive actions they are battles that must be fought.
Cultural Marxism isn't progress it's satanic.

2. Not getting a job because the other person's skin color is preferred is "a kitchen table issue".
  3. Watching your neighbor's business being destroyed because they don't want to bake a cake, and wondering if you're next, is "a kitchen table issue".
  4. The thought of a man in a dress going into a public restroom while your five-year old daughter is in there is "a kitchen table issue".
  5. Worrying that you'll get fired because someone at work somehow decided you had "offended" them is "a kitchen table issue".
  6. Being verbally assaulted in public because someone decided you had attacked their chosen Certified Victim Group is "a kitchen table issue".
  7. Finding out that your elementary school child is taught things about sexuality that aggressively contradict your beliefs is "a kitchen table issue".

Great timing, Jen. Really great. And you'll deny all of the above, or you'll dismiss it as not being relevant.

Did you switch places with the other Mac on here? What a terrible topic.

Mods, some sane person hacked Macs account

Progress
We're not a free country if everyone cannot vote, marry who they want, live where they want or manage their own reproduction. There's no way to make it 1955 again.
You have to be a citizen 18 and up to vote. You think a 45 year old can marry a 14 year old? You can live where you want pick a state. I can't get pregnant can you?

Naw, this is the same white fragility shit Mac has been doing since 2014, when someone called him down to HR because he told an unfunny joke.

Since then, he's been whining about how he's an oppressed white male.
READ:
He is only sane when he bashes Trump, otherwise he is a racist... probably sexist and loves Putin.

And I am now the proud owner of trade mark registrations for "Certified Victim Group" and "CVG". Everyone may now obtain a license for each use for only one dollar.

Gotta strike while the iron's hot.

Did you switch places with the other Mac on here? What a terrible topic.
Mods, some sane person hacked Macs account
I've been saying these things since I've been on this board. Plenty of examples available upon request.

This ugly orange stain has taken precedence. But now it's growing because of those very same issues.

Naw, this is the same white fragility shit Mac has been doing since 2014, when someone called him down to HR because he told an unfunny joke.

Since then, he's been whining about how he's an oppressed white male.
joe how come mac never replies to your posts?.....i know he doesnt do well when he gets criticized.......

Forum List

Back