PSA: Klobuchar is a Democrat in Name Only (DINO)

That’s because the Republican Party voted last year to cancel its caucus.

The decision was made to help clear the path to re-election for President Donald Trump. By canceling its caucus, the party ensures that voters don’t have the opportunity to formally put their support behind a different Republican candidate for president.

There was never any viable opposition to Trump this cycle. The national party endorsed him early. Joe Walsh and Bill Weld were noticed only by the Democrats, and have dropped out.
Partisanshitheads are never without gaslighting rationales.

It's not a "rationale", but simple fact. If you're going to refute it, use something besides overdone euphemisms.

e89311fa5c4e1ae5ad2a46aaca308181.jpg

viz.

I did not say that it did, and you missed the point entire.

It's the point I laid out here, so perhaps you need to furnish a counterpoint with a bit more substance to it than "
auiqs.jpg.gif
".
:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

shakespeares-phrase-hoist-with-his-own-petard-is-an-idiom-8135405.png

It's all the response your post deserves.

The decision was made to help clear the path to re-election for President Donald Trump. By canceling its caucus, the party ensures that voters don’t have the opportunity to formally put their support behind a different Republican candidate for president.

There was never any viable opposition to Trump this cycle. The national party endorsed him early. Joe Walsh and Bill Weld were noticed only by the Democrats, and have dropped out.

It's not a "rationale", but simple fact. If you're going to refute it, use something besides overdone euphemisms.

viz.
Go ahead, read it for yourself.

Show me where it says jack shit about "parties".

It's the point I laid out here, so perhaps you need to furnish a counterpoint with a bit more substance to it than "
auiqs.jpg.gif
".

It is all you can muster my partisanshithead friend. Feel free to carry on the rest of the day if you must, I see no discussion to be had here, cheers.

viz.

auiqs.jpg.gif
".

It is all you can muster my partisanshithead friend. Feel free to carry on the rest of the day if you must, I see no discussion to be had here, cheers.

There is nothing to discuss. Trump has the party endorsement. There is no reason to caucus.

viz.
Go ahead, read it for yourself.

Show me where it says jack shit about "parties".

auiqs.jpg.gif
".

--- It's all the response you have, to wit, none.

I guess it's like a TKO but a win's a win.

viz.
auiqs.jpg.gif
".

There is nothing to discuss. Trump has the party endorsement. There is no reason to caucus.

You're a typical partisanshithead. Corruption on your side is ok, you'll howl and banshee wail if you spot it on "the other" side. Wouldn't surprise anyone if Don punks out on debates as well, is he not already president?

Your entire political system is a charade designed to thwart the will of the unsubstantial people and while insuring that one-hominid-one-vote is never realized.

Since you liked it so much the first time:

Let's examine the folly of that from both pathological perspectives.

Nevada Democratic Party asks caucus volunteers to sign confidentiality agreements

The news comes just one day before the Nevada Democratic caucuses. The caucus process here in Nevada has come under intense scrutiny after a similar process melted down in Iowa. Nevada Democrats, led by operatives with ties to former Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid, have worked for weeks to ensure the caucus goes smoothly, worried that a poor showing could imperil the state's first in the west status and further undermine the entire nomination process.

A Nevada State Democratic Party official told CNN that it's standard practice to request staff and volunteers to sign an NDA because they are privy to strategic information and said the party also required NDAs in 2018.
Nevada Democratic Party asks caucus volunteers to sign confidentiality agreements

Democratic Party corruption, yet again, out in the open for all to see. Their excuse to the people? Oh we did this last year as well. Bear in mind this is the party that in the aftermath of 2016 stated in court that it had no legal responsibility to honor the wishes of its own primary voters in the general. Super delegates only exist to override and "manage" any one-hominid-one-voteism that may arise and threaten concentrated capital.

Nevada canceled its Republican caucus to help Trump re-election bid

LAS VEGAS — While Democratic voters here will flock to caucus sites to express their preference in their party’s nominating contest, Republican voters will go about their day as normal. That’s because the Republican Party voted last year to cancel its caucus.

“By canceling it, by opting out of it, it allows us to jump to the, what is gonna be the inevitable conclusion, that President Trump will be getting our delegates at the National Convention in Charlotte,” a Nevada GOP spokesperson told multiple media outlets in September, after the vote.

Oh that's certainly different isn't it, corruption, yet again, out in the open for all to see. What is it "both" parties fear about the people having representation, what is so terrifying to the power structure about living up to america's lofty rhetoric? One-hominid-one-vote again, coitus interruptus. No wonder your two camps of hapless followers snivel and spittle at each other, each camp knows it supports corruption leaving nothing to quibble over other than who is "least" corrupt and evil.

And all the while, the bickering factions of the aristocracy you folks in "both" camps support in rabid frothy-mouthed partisanshitheadism and admitted hatred, engage bipartisanly in scenarios like the patronage of Jeffrey Epstein's/ Ghislaine Maxwell's child sex trafficking. Epstein is conveniently disappeared, Maxwell is allowed to sashay back off into the shadows so as not to embarrass our pedophile aristocracy. And an ostensibly free people do nothing but observe.

Fweedumb.

Last edited:

viz.

You're a typical partisanshithead. Corruption on your side is ok, you'll howl and banshee wail if you spot it on "the other" side. Wouldn't surprise anyone if Don punks out on debates as well, is he not already president?

Your entire political system is a charade designed to thwart the will of the unsubstantial people and while insuring that one-hominid-one-vote is never realized.

The news comes just one day before the Nevada Democratic caucuses. The caucus process here in Nevada has come under intense scrutiny after a similar process melted down in Iowa. Nevada Democrats, led by operatives with ties to former Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid, have worked for weeks to ensure the caucus goes smoothly, worried that a poor showing could imperil the state's first in the west status and further undermine the entire nomination process.

A Nevada State Democratic Party official told CNN that it's standard practice to request staff and volunteers to sign an NDA because they are privy to strategic information and said the party also required NDAs in 2018.

Democratic Party corruption, yet again, out in the open for all to see. Their excuse to the people? Oh we did this last year as well. Bear in mind this is the party that in the aftermath of 2016 stated in court that it had no legal responsibility to honor the wishes of its own primary voters in the general. Super delegates only exist to override and "manage" any one-hominid-one-voteism that may arise and threaten concentrated capital.

:auiqs.jpg:

NDAs (AKA CYAs) in these cases are certainly the height of transparency. They prevent election officials from discussing any fuck-ups or switcheroos with outside parties, such as the press.

LAS VEGAS — While Democratic voters here will flock to caucus sites to express their preference in their party’s nominating contest, Republican voters will go about their day as normal. That’s because the Republican Party voted last year to cancel its caucus.

“By canceling it, by opting out of it, it allows us to jump to the, what is gonna be the inevitable conclusion, that President Trump will be getting our delegates at the National Convention in Charlotte,” a Nevada GOP spokesperson told multiple media outlets in September, after the vote.

Oh that's certainly different isn't it, corruption, yet again, out in the open for all to see. What is it "both" parties fear about the people having representation, what is so terrifying to the power structure about living up to america's lofty rhetoric? One-hominid-one-vote again, coitus interruptus. No wonder your two camps of hapless followers snivel and spittle at each other, each camp knows it supports corruption leaving nothing to quibble over other than who is "least" corrupt and evil.

And all the while, the bickering factions of the aristocracy you folks in "both" camps support in rabid frothy-mouthed partisanshitheadism and admitted hatred, engage bipartisanly in scenarios like the patronage of Jeffrey Epstein's/ Ghislaine Maxwell's child sex trafficking. Epstein is conveniently disappeared, Maxwell is allowed to sashay back off into the shadows so as not to embarrass our pedophile aristocracy. And an ostensibly free people do nothing but observe.

Fweedumb.

Gosh, it seems you missed the part about Epstein and the Democrats. How interesting.

As to Republican caucuses, casting early support to a sitting president so as not to waste time and resources on two thinly supported wackos is hardly corruption. Walsh and Weld are both essentially non-entities within the party. They were going nowhere. No one of any import expressed interest in running against Trump.

Economy of motion.

NDAs (AKA CYAs) in these cases are certainly the height of transparency. They prevent election officials from discussing any fuck-ups or switcheroos with outside parties, such as the press.

Fweedumb.

Gosh, it seems you missed the part about Epstein and the Democrats. How interesting.

As to Republican caucuses, casting early support to a sitting president so as not to waste time and resources on two thinly supported wackos is hardly corruption. Walsh and Weld are both essentially non-entities within the party. They were going nowhere. No one of any import expressed interest in running against Trump.

Economy of motion.

As I've said repeatedly Shirley, Epstein's clientele was of course utterly bipartisan. That is the central point.

So yes, if the clientele was bipartisan, then democrats were involved. Does that escape you?

Let's review for the intellectually challenged:

Fweedumb.

But you know what you're fecklessly attempting to avoid here.

Fweedumb.

Economy of motion.

In other words you'll decide for others because you know best huh.

And by the way learn to count. Walsh, Weld and Sanford equals three. And all of them are nationally prominent, whether you'd choose any of them or not. See, the idea of holding a vote is kind of that LOTS OF people get to participate.

Fweedumb.

Economy of motion.

And by the way learn to count. Walsh, Weld and Sanford equals three. And all of them are nationally prominent, whether you'd choose any of them or not. See, the idea of holding a vote is kind of that LOTS OF people get to participate.

Sanford is most forgettable.

Nationally prominent? Perhaps to wishful thinking Democrats.

Fweedumb.

Economy of motion.

One hominid one vote has never been real in America, and and was never intended to be so. This is what the power structure fears most; the voice and will of the people.

Fweedumb.

Economy of motion.

Ala Bloomberg to Republicans.

Fweedumb.

Economy of motion.

One hominid one vote has never been real in America, and and was never intended to be so. This is what the power structure fears most; the voice and will of the people.

That is in fact the point of pointing out in the first place that Nevada (along with Kansas, South Carolina and a few other states) have wimped out.

Not that they couldn't just ignore the primary results anyway, it wouldn't be the first time. But at this point they've given up all pretense, and that fact deserves attention.

Fweedumb.

Economy of motion.

Ah yes, like the other two, once he declined to tow the cow of the Orange Ego Machine he became, nay, all of them became, unpersons who never existed, because we have always been at war with Republicaniana. Top speed, comrade.

1) She is the most vocal supporter of opening the Boundary Waters Canoe Area Wilderness to copper nickel mining. I live in Minnesota. Her constituents are some of the most liberal in the country. They are currently battling this thing in the courts because a nickel mine will lead to deforestation, contaminated water, pollution, CO2 emissions. We have protests about it regularly here. Cons want it. Libs don't.
Horsheshit.

Polymet isn't in the BWCA, you lying sack of shit....And they've jumped through more EPA and MNDNR hoops than any mining operation in the history of the nation.

Know-nothing city dwelling fools like you are keeping needlessly depressed towns like Ely away from well-paying and environmentally respectful mining jobs, with your lame-assed virtue signaling.
It looks to be a couple hundred miles away.

1) She is the most vocal supporter of opening the Boundary Waters Canoe Area Wilderness to copper nickel mining. I live in Minnesota. Her constituents are some of the most liberal in the country. They are currently battling this thing in the courts because a nickel mine will lead to deforestation, contaminated water, pollution, CO2 emissions. We have protests about it regularly here. Cons want it. Libs don't.
Horsheshit.

Polymet isn't in the BWCA, you lying sack of shit....And they've jumped through more EPA and MNDNR hoops than any mining operation in the history of the nation.

Know-nothing city dwelling fools like you are keeping needlessly depressed towns like Ely away from well-paying and environmentally respectful mining jobs, with your lame-assed virtue signaling.
It's not that far, but it's certainly not IN the BWCA like the moonbat OP said it was.

Horsheshit.

It's not that far, but it's certainly not IN the BWCA like the moonbat OP said it was.
They would use any wilderness area within 1000 miles as an excuse not to build the mine.

The area already had an iron mine, and the company has to clean that up to get a permit for the nickel mine.

Fweedumb.

Economy of motion.

"In other words you'll decide for others because you know best huh."

That's the Democrat motto.

Fweedumb.

Economy of motion.

As I've said repeatedly Shirley, Epstein's clientele was of course utterly bipartisan. That is the central point.

So yes, if the clientele was bipartisan, then democrats were involved. Does that escape you?

Let's review for the intellectually challenged:

Fweedumb.

But you know what you're fecklessly attempting to avoid here.
Name some of his Republican clientele. Don't say Trump because he was a registered Democrat when he was still on speaking terms with Epstein.

Horsheshit.

They would use any wilderness area within 1000 miles as an excuse not to build the mine.

The area already had an iron mine, and the company has to clean that up to get a permit for the nickel mine.
The mine has been in the works for over a decade...Oboingo's eco-Stalinists kept it in an eight-year limbo... Every time they think that they're good to go, some other city-dwelling dirt worshiper throws another lawsuit at them.

Forum List

Back