PSA: Klobuchar is a Democrat in Name Only (DINO)

She works for The People of Minnesota? Damn near half of them Are Muslim Jihadists like Omar.

Did Minnesota move to The Middle East?
Please do not compare those of us in rural MN, to the shithouse called the Twin Cities where the insanity originates from.
We simply are outvoiced by sheer numbers. Outstate MN is nothing like the Cities. Thank You.
BTW, Hillary only took state by 70K votes. Almost turned for first time in decades.

1) She is the most vocal supporter of opening the Boundary Waters Canoe Area Wilderness to copper nickel mining. I live in Minnesota. Her constituents are some of the most liberal in the country. They are currently battling this thing in the courts because a nickel mine will lead to deforestation, contaminated water, pollution, CO2 emissions. We have protests about it regularly here. Cons want it. Libs don't.

2) On gun control she said "The first question I ask is 'would this affect my uncle in the deer stand?'" funny youd think the first thought youd have on whether or not to allow military style weapons in the hands of civilians would be dismembered first graders not some dumb hick who thinks killing defenseless animals is a good time.

3) she supported the action against Libya in 2011. Libya is now a haven for Muslim fundamentalists. hmmm sounds familiar to another country we wasted countless dollars and lives on.

4) Myon Burrell. She sent an innocent kid to prison in 2002.

5) she's against M4A, likes Obamacare, which is unpopular among libs and cons alike.

I could probably add more but those are some that stand out for me. Amy looks and sounds good but her policies are all over the place and screams "centrism." if we are going to accomplish anything, we dont need pols who only want to put their foot halfway in the door

Perhaps the people should one day stop looking to the aristocracy for a savior. She is exhibiting the behaviors the system rewards, which has never been representing the unsubstantial people. And as your observations suggest here, party affiliation means what?

Nothing.

She works for The People of Minnesota? Damn near half of them Are Muslim Jihadists like Omar.

Please do not compare those of us in rural MN, to the shithouse called the Twin Cities where the insanity originates from.
We simply are outvoiced by sheer numbers. Outstate MN is nothing like the Cities. Thank You.
BTW, Hillary only took state by 70K votes. Almost turned for first time in decades.

We can always carve ourselves up into smaller and smaller divide-n-conquer compounds for the aristocracy, of course.

2) On gun control she said "The first question I ask is 'would this affect my uncle in the deer stand?'" funny youd think the first thought youd have on whether or not to allow military style weapons in the hands of civilians would be dismembered first graders not some dumb hick who thinks killing defenseless animals is a good time.

Ohhh, military "style" weapons. Can you narrow that down a bit by defining some parameters? Is it the look? For instance, would you qualify the following as military "style" weapons in your vernacular? If not all of them, please identify which ones are military "style" weapons, and which are not (just call them out by picture number, starting with number 1 at the top)

5458x3639-px-airsoft-ar15-assault-rifle-wallpaper-preview.jpg

824.jpg

AEG-MP18-RW-1.jpg

5165491803-ruger-mini-14_1.jpg

Springfield-Armory-M1A-Semi-Auto-rifle-Wood-Stock-308-Win-18-injch-10-rd-AA9122NT-706397906634.jpg_1.jpg

cb022fd6093f0054f72ceba6bae489ca.jpg

Actually nobody took the state. One of many like that including my own.

Since most of these 2020 Dem clowns are Americans in name only she's got a shot at being picked for VP.

I don't understand why they're not chasing your vote.

Because they are traitors and I hate their guts.

Good for you, hate will take you far.

Oh please the left hate our guts. I just hate them back.
And you all respond to your Pavlovian conditioning.

Let's examine the folly of that from both pathological perspectives.

Nevada Democratic Party asks caucus volunteers to sign confidentiality agreements

The news comes just one day before the Nevada Democratic caucuses. The caucus process here in Nevada has come under intense scrutiny after a similar process melted down in Iowa. Nevada Democrats, led by operatives with ties to former Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid, have worked for weeks to ensure the caucus goes smoothly, worried that a poor showing could imperil the state's first in the west status and further undermine the entire nomination process.

A Nevada State Democratic Party official told CNN that it's standard practice to request staff and volunteers to sign an NDA because they are privy to strategic information and said the party also required NDAs in 2018.
Nevada Democratic Party asks caucus volunteers to sign confidentiality agreements

Democratic Party corruption, yet again, out in the open for all to see. Their excuse to the people? Oh we did this last year as well. Bear in mind this is the party that in the aftermath of 2016 stated in court that it had no legal responsibility to honor the wishes of its own primary voters in the general. Super delegates only exist to override and "manage" any one-hominid-one-voteism that may arise and threaten concentrated capital.

Nevada canceled its Republican caucus to help Trump re-election bid

LAS VEGAS — While Democratic voters here will flock to caucus sites to express their preference in their party’s nominating contest, Republican voters will go about their day as normal.

That’s because the Republican Party voted last year to cancel its caucus.

The decision was made to help clear the path to re-election for President Donald Trump. By canceling its caucus, the party ensures that voters don’t have the opportunity to formally put their support behind a different Republican candidate for president.

“By canceling it, by opting out of it, it allows us to jump to the, what is gonna be the inevitable conclusion, that President Trump will be getting our delegates at the National Convention in Charlotte,” a Nevada GOP spokesperson told multiple media outlets in September, after the vote.
Nevada canceled its Republican caucus to help Trump re-election bid

Oh that's certainly different isn't it, corruption, yet again, out in the open for all to see. What is it "both" parties fear about the people having representation, what is so terrifying to the power structure about living up to america's lofty rhetoric? One-hominid-one-vote again, coitus interruptus. No wonder your two camps of hapless followers snivel and spittle at each other, each camp knows it supports corruption leaving nothing to quibble over other than who is "least" corrupt and evil.

And all the while, the bickering factions of the aristocracy you folks in "both" camps support in rabid frothy-mouthed partisanshitheadism and admitted hatred, engage bipartisanly in scenarios like the patronage of Jeffrey Epstein's/ Ghislaine Maxwell's child sex trafficking. Epstein is conveniently disappeared, Maxwell is allowed to sashay back off into the shadows so as not to embarrass our pedophile aristocracy.

And an ostensibly free people do nothing but observe.

Fweedumb.

Ya know what they say about hate eating you from the inside out?

See: America.

Last edited:

The decision was made to help clear the path to re-election for President Donald Trump. By canceling its caucus, the party ensures that voters don’t have the opportunity to formally put their support behind a different Republican candidate for president.

There was never any viable opposition to Trump this cycle. The national party endorsed him early. Joe Walsh and Bill Weld were noticed only by the Democrats, and have dropped out.

There was never any viable opposition to Trump this cycle. The national party endorsed him early. Joe Walsh and Bill Weld were noticed only by the Democrats, and have dropped out.
Partisanshitheads are never without gaslighting rationales. They decided a year ago there would be none, fuck the people, we're not going to give them a say. Just like that "other" party.

Are you attempting to be Exhibit A here?

Partisanshitheads are never without gaslighting rationales.

It's not a "rationale", but simple fact. If you're going to refute it, use something besides overdone euphemisms.

It's not a "rationale", but simple fact. If you're going to refute it, use something besides overdone euphemisms.
Any excuse to cockblock one-hominid-one-vote will be leveraged by the power structure and supported by partisanshitheads if it is rolled out by the proper" side.

Accept corruption on any terms you find "acceptable".

Partisanshitheads are never without gaslighting rationales. They decided a year ago there would be none, fuck the people, we're not going to give them a say.

Nope. There was simply no interest in the few political discards who offered.

e89311fa5c4e1ae5ad2a46aaca308181.jpg

viz.
Again --- there's no such thing as a "DINO" or "RINO". If a person is a Democrat or a Republican, then that's what they are, period.

A Senator's gig is to represent the people of her state, in this case Minnesota. It is NOT and never has been to represent X Y or Z political party. She works for the people of Minnesota, not the people of the Democratic Party.

What don't you partisan hacks GET about this? We've only been doing it for two and a half centuries.
:auiqs.jpg:

Go ahead, read it for yourself.

Show me where it says jack shit about "parties".

I did not say that it did, and you missed the point entire.

It's the point I laid out here, so perhaps you need to furnish a counterpoint with a bit more substance to it than "
auiqs.jpg.gif
".
:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

shakespeares-phrase-hoist-with-his-own-petard-is-an-idiom-8135405.png

Partisanshitheads are never without gaslighting rationales. They decided a year ago there would be none, fuck the people, we're not going to give them a say.

Nope. There was simply no interest in the few political discards who offered.

Please see Billy here; a prime example of what I'm talking about here, drawn to the flame like a moth.

1) She is the most vocal supporter of opening the Boundary Waters Canoe Area Wilderness to copper nickel mining. I live in Minnesota. Her constituents are some of the most liberal in the country. They are currently battling this thing in the courts because a nickel mine will lead to deforestation, contaminated water, pollution, CO2 emissions. We have protests about it regularly here. Cons want it. Libs don't.

3) she supported the action against Libya in 2011. Libya is now a haven for Muslim fundamentalists. hmmm sounds familiar to another country we wasted countless dollars and lives on.

4) Myon Burrell. She sent an innocent kid to prison in 2002.

5) she's against M4A, likes Obamacare, which is unpopular among libs and cons alike.

I could probably add more but those are some that stand out for me. Amy looks and sounds good but her policies are all over the place and screams "centrism." if we are going to accomplish anything, we dont need pols who only want to put their foot halfway in the door
Sounds fine to me, except opening up the conoe area wilderness to mining. That sounds more like on of trumps anti-environment for the sake of making a buck today deals. I am not familiar with M4A. Was the "kid" found innocent later and released?

Forum List

Back