Proud Boys Civil War

okfine

Diamond Member
Jun 15, 2019
Gold Coast
Now who would have thought that the FBI wasn't doing their job? Apparently the Proud Boys found out. The hard way.

"According to a report from the Daily Beast, the founder of the Proud Boys, who has been keeping his distance from the right-wing group, headed to Las Vegas weeks ago for a meet-up of members and attempted to put down a civil war in the organization that is reportedly coming apart at the seams after revelations that one key leader was an FBI informant"

"With Gavin McInnes later describing it as the "weirdest experience of my life," the report by Will Sommer states the group is still "bitterly divided" into two camps (the "Nationals" and "Standard") with McInnes himself noting on his radio show: "Both sides say that the other side is racist and tolerates pedophiles.”

"According to the report, the Proud Boys are reeling after criminal indictments and finger-pointing in what McInnes labeled a “massive civil war” between members"

Now who would have thought that the FBI wasn't doing their job? Apparently the Proud Boys found out. The hard way.

"According to a report from the Daily Beast, the founder of the Proud Boys, who has been keeping his distance from the right-wing group, headed to Las Vegas weeks ago for a meet-up of members and attempted to put down a civil war in the organization that is reportedly coming apart at the seams after revelations that one key leader was an FBI informant"

"With Gavin McInnes later describing it as the "weirdest experience of my life," the report by Will Sommer states the group is still "bitterly divided" into two camps (the "Nationals" and "Standard") with McInnes himself noting on his radio show: "Both sides say that the other side is racist and tolerates pedophiles.”

"According to the report, the Proud Boys are reeling after criminal indictments and finger-pointing in what McInnes labeled a “massive civil war” between members"

Total BS msnufactured by a weaponized FBI. 30 whistle blowers told us that.

Media portrayal: the Proud boys have millions of followers with direct influence and power in the GOP

Reality: The proud boys are a mere hundreds of extremists that no one in the GOP or conservatism overall listens To, and few even know who they are besides hearing about it in leftist MSM headlines

I say let them have their civil war and clean up afterwards.

I hope they are able to pull themselvses together. THey have been doing a lot of good work over the last few years, and this country needs more of that.

What do the ‘proud’ boys have to be ‘proud’ about – they’re treasonous domestic terrorists who seek to destroy America; they’re hateful racists and bigots.

They should be ashamed, not ‘proud.’
Should slum thugs be called domestic terrorists?

Forum List

Back