Protests in Germany: The stones are ready

death of 99% humans

Here's the thing ... 99% of humans aren't dying. I see them on the street every day.
You will have to wait for the Windows 10 vaccine. You will get the vaccine through the Windows update channel.

You're joking, right? My PC doesn't have any needles on it.
USB-umbilical cords will be available soon.

I almost never stick USB cables into my belly button. Do you?
I tried it once but I got a nasty virus and was sick for over a week!

You are sick since your grandfather become a Nazi, idiot. You need a damned good psychotherapist. I hate the idea, that first someone has to become a victgim from you, before you never will understand what you made wrong in a prison.
Fick dich und dein abscheuliches Schweinevolk.

Antisemite, you lost your life before it began.

Wenn ich euch holen komme, wirst du es schon erfahren. Hab mir jetzt lang genug eure leeren Versprechen angehört.

And again you break German laws by threatening me on racist reasons with death and destruction. It is as I said: You will inevitably end in prison.

na mattina mi son svegliato,
o bella, ciao! bella, ciao! bella, ciao, ciao, ciao!
Una mattina mi son svegliato,
e ho trovato l’invasor.

O partigiano, portami via,
O partigiano, portami via,
ché mi sento di morir.

E se io muoio da partigiano,
E se io muoio da partigiano,
tu mi devi seppellir.

E seppellire lassù in montagna,
E seppellire lassù in montagna,
sotto l’ombra di un bel fior.

Tutte le genti che passeranno,
Tutte le genti che passeranno,
Mi diranno «Che bel fior!»

«È questo il fiore del partigiano»,
«È questo il fiore del partigiano,
morto per la libertà!»
«È questo il fiore del partigiano,
morto per la libertà!»

Last edited:
death of 99% humans

Here's the thing ... 99% of humans aren't dying. I see them on the street every day.
You will have to wait for the Windows 10 vaccine. You will get the vaccine through the Windows update channel.

You are sick since your grandfather become a Nazi, idiot. You need a damned good psychotherapist. I hate the idea, that first someone has to become a victgim from you, before you never will understand what you made wrong in a prison.
Fick dich und dein abscheuliches Schweinevolk. Wenn ich euch holen komme, wirst du es schon erfahren. Hab mir jetzt lang genug eure leeren Versprechen angehört.
Well, well, well... Our little European friend just decided to demonstrate his real face, or, should I say "snout"?

No one is able to win a third world war. The surviving winners will envy the dead losers.
Nucleophobia detected. We can win any kind of war. Nuclear or conventional, does not matter.
But, sure, we can lose, too.

What did you not understand? The world exists not in your brain nor in anyones imaginations or dreams. The world all around is a real world. And it's less intelligent than only totally stupid to think about a war, which could solve the self made problems of the USA.

Last edited:
death of 99% humans

Fick dich und dein abscheuliches Schweinevolk. Wenn ich euch holen komme, wirst du es schon erfahren. Hab mir jetzt lang genug eure leeren Versprechen angehört.
Well, well, well... Our little European friend just decided to demonstrate his real face, or, should I say "snout"?

?

No one is able to win a third world war. The surviving winners will envy the dead losers.
Nucleophobia detected. We can win any kind of war. Nuclear or conventional, does not matter.

What did you not understand? The world exists not in your brain nor in anyones imaginations or dreams. The world all around is a real world. And it's less intelligent than only totally stupid to think about a war, which could solve the self made problems of the USA.
Ok. If it can solve our problems, why shouldn't we think about the war?

death of 99% humans

?

What is unclear?

Bleipriester said:

"Fick dich und dein abscheuliches Schweinevolk. Wenn ich euch holen komme, wirst du es schon erfahren. Hab mir jetzt lang genug eure leeren Versprechen angehört."
-------
F-ck you and your disgusting pig population. When I come for you, you will know. Have listened to your empty promises long enough.
---------
A bit aggressive, isn't it?

death of 99% humans

?

What is unclear?

The text of the video for example.

Bleipriester said:

"Fick dich und dein abscheuliches Schweinevolk. Wenn ich euch holen komme, wirst du es schon erfahren. Hab mir jetzt lang genug eure leeren Versprechen angehört."
-------
F-ck you and your disgusting pig population. When I come for you, you will know. Have listened to your empty promises long enough.
---------

I'm a blond and blue eyed native German. The German text here means he likes to come like a devil and fetch "us" (=all Jews) and send us to hell. His "excuse" for this senseless aggressions are "empty promises", which never anyone made. A typical form of terror speech of Nazis. Practically this is a death threat. He likes to force me to live in fear of him by threatening me and my family and all people all around me. And it could indeed happen he will kill me or try to transform my life into a hell. That's not an empty phrase. It would be totally okay to imprison him for some time only because of this, what he said and expressed here. In longer term he has no chance - he will end in prison. And the only person, which will be responsible for this, will be he on his own.

Last edited:
death of 99% humans

I love how he wants to throw you in Jail for that lol

You germans are gonna have to dig down one day and tap your true inner nazi ....and slaughter everything that moves ....youll be forced into into it

Ok. If it can solve our problems, why shouldn't we think about the war?

I said it's totally stupid (and much more worse) to think a war [against others] is able to solve the self made problems of the USA.

death of 99% humans

You germans are gonna have to dig down one day and tap your true inner nazi ....and slaughter everything that moves ....youll be forced into into it

And now I see in you a structural Nazi too. The reason: Your racism against Germans. He is by the way no German.

death of 99% humans

And now I see in you a structural Nazi too. The reason: Your racism against Germans. He is by the way no German.
Youre a gestapo rat
I'm American you eurotrash karens are not he boss of me :p
I have german blood to ya stupid nazi kraut
A third of the u.s.population has german blood somewhere along thier lines

death of 99% humans

?

What is unclear?

Sorry, my Russian is not good enough for 100% adequate translationg of the poetry, but generally she is singing that she hates traitorous swines.

death of 99% humans

Youre a gestapo rat

I don't know why so many people risk their eternal bliss without any need to have to risk it.

I'm American

US-American. Not all Americans are members of the culture of the USA-

you eurotrash karens

Hmm - nearly impossible to translate. Is it ¿Du vermüllter Euro-Penner? ... Tststststs ... not nice

are not he boss of me :p

If I would be your boss I would give your wage now directly in the hands of your wife and inform others to be her bodygard, drunkard.

I have german blood to ya stupid nazi kraut
A third of the u.s.population has german blood somewhere along thier lines

I remember what Angela Merkel did, when Trump suddenly spoke about his "German blood". She started spontanous to laugh and to shake her head, because of his stupidity to say so. She's always very authentic.

It's indeed interesting that 30% - I heard even 40% - of all US-Americans have somewhere in their families a German ancestor, because Germans were never the biggest population group in the USA. The only explanation for this is the fact that Germans practically never were racists in history - what makes the artficial racism under Hitler much more astonishing.

By the way - you and your "German stupid nazi kraut blood" - do you not feel a little silly to say so?

Last edited:
death of 99% humans

?

What is unclear?

Sorry, my Russian is not good enough for 100% adequate translationg of the poetry, but generally she is singing that she hates traitorous swines.

Schweine (Pigs)

Crowd of cars but I arrived safely
Without steering and with noises in my mind
I going to home
Step, step, step again I'm got into a mess
Third times I was deceived but
Now by you

Won't forgive and losing mind
I want to give names for guys

Eins zwei drei
Schicke-Schicke Schweine
О-о

Quid pro quo, now is blow of honest
I show middle of hight by gesture
Now you aren't mine
Boy-pig, I didn't expect
That will have problems again
Now with you

Won't forgive and losing mind
I want to give names for guys

Attention! Attention!
To all swindlers of girlish heart was ordered
Gather in one pile and to hell with...
And try turn from pigs to people
And don't deceive those who love you

Source: https://lyricstranslate.com/de/schweine-shvaine-schweine-pigs.html

death of 99% humans

?

What is unclear?

Bleipriester said:

-------
---------

I'm a blond and blue eyed native German. The German text here means he likes to come like a devil and fetch "us" (=all Jews) and send us to hell. His "excuse" for this senseless aggressions are "empty promises", which never anyone made. A typical form of terror speech of Nazis. Practically this is a death threat. He likes to force me to live in fear of him by threatening me and my family and all people all around me. And it could indeed happen he will kill me or try to transform my life into a hell. That's not an empty phrase. It would be totally okay to imprison him for some time only because of this, what he said and expressed here. In longer term he has no chance - he will end in prison. And the only person, which will be responsible for this, will be he on his own.

Sorry, but I can´t spare you just because you are a Jew. Last month you were a Christian, right? Maybe you just pretend to be a Jew to be somehow different from ordinary Germans.
So, you didn´t make big promises? You still insulted me too often and try to restrict my American freedom of speech that I enjoy on USMB.
You will survive but your punishment will be severe. It will make you regret imposing your bogus morals on me.

The Schweinevolk is bunch of shits that earn their crusts by destroying my life and demonizing my person for the regime, while constantly promising me all what I need to have a happy life to keep me silent and make their job easy.
Their extermination is an prioritized objective. No Merkel regime authorities can save them, they will not be dumb enough to risk their lives for the disgusting boy fuckers of the regime.

Last edited:
death of 99% humans

geldreich8vjj7.jpg

death of 99% humans

If zangy would run the show, we all would stand convicted for Holocaust and killed.

Last edited:
death of 99% humans

If zangy would run the show, we all would stand convicted for Holocaust and killed.

Youre already a thought criminal to
Its one in the back of the Head and into the ditch for you

The whole west is going down

death of 99% humans

Youre already a thought criminal to
Its one in the back of the Head and into the ditch for you

The whole west is going down
I couldn´t care less. My interests matter, others don´t. I recommend that you do it as well, wasting time and energy for others that don´t care for you is not the right thing to do.

Forum List

Back