Protests in 30+ Cities Against Rump Bigotry EO

oh dear...you think so 'eh? <<snicker>>
I know so.

oh really sgt shultz? tel me what a fag is then....
Go look in the mirror...it's that easy.

so then you don't know.

got it.
Bro. ..I told you what a fag was and how to find one. If you are too scared to admit you're a fag, that's on you.

Bro? lol.... the short bus should be here shortly to take you back the training school....

I don't remember any protest when Barry froze immigration from Iraq for six months.

Just two weeks ago, Barry changed rules respecting Cuban immigrants, but where are the protests?

Fucking hypocrites.

I know so.

oh really sgt shultz? tel me what a fag is then....
Go look in the mirror...it's that easy.

so then you don't know.

got it.
Bro. ..I told you what a fag was and how to find one. If you are too scared to admit you're a fag, that's on you.

Bro? lol.... the short bus should be here shortly to take you back the training school....
^ This guy is scared of mirrors.

I don't remember any protest when Barry froze immigration from Iraq for six months.

Just two weeks ago, Barry changed rules respecting Cuban immigrants, but where are the protests?

Fucking hypocrites.

Nope, you sure don't. Know what else you don't remember? "Barry freezing immigration from Iraq for six months". Because that didn't happen.

Cool the way nonexistence works, innit?

Lets see 90 days, sounds like temporary to check shit out like Trump said.

This I find interesting from the link:

NAPOLITANO: “Yep. Let me, if I might, answer your question two parts. First part, with respect to the 56, 57,000 who were resettled pursuant to the original resettlement program, they have all been revetted against all of the DHS databases, all of the NCTC [National Counter Terrorism Center] databases and the Department of Defense’s biometric databases and so that work has now been done and focused.”

That sets a precedence for Trump to go back over the entire 'database' of past refugees to double check they meet whatever new tests his administration comes up with. That's great news.

As I understand it, the list was created by US agencies and contains countries that were not meeting the vetting standards.

Care4all please post your source so we can see it for ourselves.

For the record it was noted that the Trump administration was looking at expanding the list of countries so conjecture about "well why not this country" are meaningless.
The list of countries trump used, had always had to go through the lengthy green card process to come here like all other nations but 38 countries. There are 38 countries like England and Australia and New Zealand, France, Germany etc that the U.S. has allowed its citizens to come here to the USA without visas on vacation, for 90 days max....The USA WAIVES Visa from those 38 nations....even if they had duel citizenship with one of those 6 nations...

What Obama did was say citizens of England or Germany etc. that are also citizens of the 6 countries OR had traveled there recently, can not come here on a VISA Waiver, they must go through the VISA Process and vetting.

Obama did not ban Visas for any of these countries, he narrowed the circumstances for getting your visa WAIVED from the friendly 38 countries.

As I understand it, the UN is doing most of the vetting for the most part which to me isn't good enough given the state of Europe, but whatever on that point.

Again, the information I am getting is that Obama and the Obama administration earmarked these countries as 'countries of concern' and ones who's vetting process wasn't up to snuff. The latter bit came out in 2016, the countries were named off in 2015. If you trace the links you can find the recording of those countries on the list by the Obama administration.

As I've said to everyone else, I'm all eyes for any proof you have to the contrary.

More and more we're seeing the desperate Leftie loons making BS charges and BS labeling of people on the Right, they can't and won't defend. Another trait of cult members.

You are seeing "desperate leftie loons"? I suggest you stop using magic mushrooms on your pizza; if you don't, please get a reality check. I admit to labeling those on the right, as callous conservatives and poorly educated, however, I can defend and provide examples for both their callousness and their poor education.

Fucking hypocrites.

Nope, you sure don't. Know what else you don't remember? "Barry freezing immigration from Iraq for six months". Because that didn't happen.

Cool the way nonexistence works, innit?

It's not really a shit, it's just a dog poop.
“As a result of the Kentucky case, the State Department stopped processing Iraq refugees for six months in 2011, federal officials told ABC News — even for many who had heroically helped U.S. forces as interpreters and intelligence assets.

You're welcome to explain what Trump did that is unconstitutional?

More and more we're seeing the desperate Leftie loons making BS charges and BS labeling of people on the Right, they can't and won't defend. Another trait of cult members.

You are seeing "desperate leftie loons"? I suggest you stop using magic mushrooms on your pizza; if you don't, please get a reality check. I admit to labeling those on the right, as callous conservatives and poorly educated, however, I can defend and provide examples for both their callousness and their poor education.

I like Loons or better still loonies (as in Moonies). A good case can be made for these idiots to be cult members of the biggest cult in America. Behaviors are quite similar.

You're always welcome to flee the country.

On Nov. 8th American's voted him in, and frankly, those of us who did so are pretty happy with what he's doing - impressed even. I never expected him to hit the ground running and actually be working toward fulfilling his campaign promises so quickly.

I don't flee, or cut and run from an argument. On Nov. 8th trump lost the popular vote, but was elected POTUS via the electoral college. Thus, your post was at best a half-truth.

Your other effort to mislead the reader is your claim that trump is fulfilling his campaign promises. He has promised to fulfill them, but as of now he has not. Is the wall shovel ready? Is funding in place? Has he released his taxes?

Nope. The popular vote doesn't mean shit. EvrCurious's post is 100% on point, you are a crybaby.

The popular vote loss has trump's panties all bunched up, have you not read his tweets? Three million more American's voted for HRC and many more than 3 million voted for HRC and the other two major candidates, than voted for trump.

lol.....s0n.....the country could not be more red than it is right now. The popular vote stuff is immaterial........California and New York have and always will tilt heavily left. In a general election, its moot. For people on the right, talk of the popular vote is like putting a pumpkin on a tee and giving them a baseball bat. Meanwhile, Trump comes with the bumpy cucumber daily just like Soetero did. I remember 8 years ago.......we sat around making fun of Soetero and all he did was send cruise missile bumpy's our way. Well the worm sure has turned!!:2up::bye1::bye1:

NIxonian seems to best describe trump, and many of us saw how that played out.

The nation may very well be "red" but not all Republicans and not all Conservatives are obsequious lemmings willing to follow trump off the cliff. The Man is unstable, unfit and dangerous. In that regard he is little different than Kim Jong-un, a belligerent, whose has no penchant for Diplomacy.

Brinkmanship and playing the zero sum game is what we have seen thus far and anyone who gets in trumps way will feel the wrath from the bully pulpit a minority of voters have put into office.

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.
Edmund Burke

Last edited:

I like Loons or better still loonies (as in Moonies). A good case can be made for these idiots to be cult members of the biggest cult in America. Behaviors are quite similar.

So you cannot describe the "desperate Leftie loons" you claim to have seen. Let's for the moment consider your post and its follow-up logically, or more spot on, your illogical pedestrian prose. Thus I'll link you to the Straw Man which you have built on an ad hominen foundation.

But first I will point out you seem to have not had an educational background wherein you matriculated from a school which trained its students in expository writing, and of course the method of distilling facts to draw general conclusions. Opinions are easily formed, but difficult to defend, if one has not thought sagaciously about the issue.
  • A straw man is a common form of argument and is an informal fallacy based on giving the impression of refuting an opponent's argument, while actually refuting an argument that was not advanced by that opponent. One who engages in this fallacy is said to be "attacking a straw man".
  • Ad hominem (Latin for "to the man" or "to the person"), short for argumentum ad hominem, is a logical fallacy in which an argument is rebutted by attacking the character, motive, or other attribute of the person making the argument, or persons associated with the argument, rather than attacking the substance of the issues at hand.

The issue at hand is your post, which lacks substance and lacks a rebuttal of those statements to which you disagree. See how easy it is to make a point without name calling and/or using childish pejoratives?

Then, the bolsheviks came after the Christians and the White Russians and the Cossaks and butchered children burying them in unmarked graves....30 million innocent people were murdered by the communists for their religion and political views.....
That is 1/9 (11%) of the number that marauding Muslims have murdered.

DO NOT edit my posts, Fuckface. You want to axe a question, quote the whole thing or get the fuck out.
How does one "axe" a question ?

upload_2017-1-31_14-28-1.jpeg

See how easy it is to make a point without name calling and/or using childish pejoratives?

I realize Obama never liked labeling but I like labeling when labeling is accurately applied. Would 'cult of the alt-Left' suit you better? ;)

DO NOT edit my posts, Fuckface. You want to axe a question, quote the whole thing or get the fuck out.

Take an Oxy. I asked you a question many moons ago and repeated the request. When are you going to answer, chicken-shit?

Forum List

Back