Protests in 30+ Cities Against Rump Bigotry EO

More and more we're seeing the desperate Leftie loons making BS charges and BS labeling of people on the Right, they can't and won't defend. Another trait of cult members.

I'm not certain it will hold up that this is a Muslim ban...

Even though we know that Candidate Trump touted that he would have one...

Even though Giuliani said Trump called him and asked him how he could have a Muslim ban and it be legal?

And even though it seems to give some sort of preference to Christians or tweeted it would or something like that....

The countries that are being banned are mostly Muslim, but NOT ALL Muslim countries are being temporarily banned...so Pres Trump is not banning Muslims, he is banning Nations and the people within....?

I don't think this EO did a darn thing to make us safer or protect us from terrorism, it probably hurt our Nation more than one can imagine....

I think it was done simply for political posturing to make his followers think he is doing something he promised even though he really is NOT....

And I also think the move was ill advised, if advised at all....

7 countries on a list created by obama.....there are 50 countries that are majority muslim....the 7 have terrorist problems....

The Christian preference...no.....they have a population targeted for genocide preference as per the United Nations stating they are victims of genocide....

It has made us safer....we have 90 days to fix a broken vetting process...the kind of process that allowed the wife of the San Bernadino killer into our country...where she went on to help kill 14 people......
the list was not created by Obama to stop entry by any of the citizens there from getting a visa, the list was for people who could not bypass the visa and enter without a visa.

get your facts straight.

The list was created because those countries have terrorism problems...so Trump did the work obama failed to do and is now trying to fix the vetting system....

You're always welcome to flee the country.

On Nov. 8th American's voted him in, and frankly, those of us who did so are pretty happy with what he's doing - impressed even. I never expected him to hit the ground running and actually be working toward fulfilling his campaign promises so quickly.

I don't flee, or cut and run from an argument. On Nov. 8th trump lost the popular vote, but was elected POTUS via the electoral college. Thus, your post was at best a half-truth.

Your other effort to mislead the reader is your claim that trump is fulfilling his campaign promises. He has promised to fulfill them, but as of now he has not. Is the wall shovel ready? Is funding in place? Has he released his taxes?
Nope. The popular vote doesn't mean shit. EvrCurious's post is 100% on point, you are a crybaby.

Old Rocks IDK from where I'm sitting he's making progress toward fulfilling all his campaign promises. And we're only just starting week two! o_O I mean holy shit... I cannot recall a single President in my lifetime that hit the ground running like this. I had /no/ fucking idea our government could move so fast. I'm stunned.

Old Rocks IDK from where I'm sitting he's making progress toward fulfilling all his campaign promises. And we're only just starting week two! o_O I mean holy shit... I cannot recall a single President in my lifetime that hit the ground running like this. I had /no/ fucking idea our government could move so fast. I'm stunned.
That's why they're upset.

Pogster, what is your point?
Congress and the Obama Administration designated those seven countries as countries of concern. Did you protest then also?

My point, since I don't use the tactic of changing inconvenient subjects to "Pat Tillman", is exactly what the poster posted: "hubs of terrorist activity and training". They don't seem to be real effective at it. Although they do seem to be places where Rump doesn't stand to face a personal financial blowback.
Pogster, the subject was not changed but questioned the credibility of the source as the WaPo, the generator of fake news. After addressing the issue about that, I mentioned the hero. You are such a spinner, such a demagogue, such a communist propagandist.....don't you have a fake news article to submit by tomorrow?

Actually my source was the (conservative) Cato Institute. I know, they look a lot like the Washington Post. I can't count how many times I've strolled to the newsstand, asked for a Washington Post and they hand me a Cato Institute.

Speaking of Cato: Five Reasons Congress Should Repeal Rump's Bigot Ban

Sorry that it's rendered at higher than fourth-grade reading level......
I have never questioned your source you condescending communist idiot. You butted into the conversation between me and the other maggot from your tribe.

Uh -- really.

Then why does your post claim the source was WaPo, and address me specifically?

You lose.
I am not going to run in circles with you again Pogster. I have never addressed you until you stuck your nose into the conversation I had with the other imbecile from your tribe of idiots. It's not about losing, it is about facts. You are a persistent little pest, aren't you? Like a tick burrowing into its victims skin and hangs on to dear life.

My point, since I don't use the tactic of changing inconvenient subjects to "Pat Tillman", is exactly what the poster posted: "hubs of terrorist activity and training". They don't seem to be real effective at it. Although they do seem to be places where Rump doesn't stand to face a personal financial blowback.
Pogster, the subject was not changed but questioned the credibility of the source as the WaPo, the generator of fake news. After addressing the issue about that, I mentioned the hero. You are such a spinner, such a demagogue, such a communist propagandist.....don't you have a fake news article to submit by tomorrow?

Actually my source was the (conservative) Cato Institute. I know, they look a lot like the Washington Post. I can't count how many times I've strolled to the newsstand, asked for a Washington Post and they hand me a Cato Institute.

I have never questioned your source you condescending communist idiot. You butted into the conversation between me and the other maggot from your tribe.

Uh -- really.

You lose.
I am not going to run in circles with you again Pogster. I have never addressed you until you stuck your nose into the conversation I had with the other imbecile from your tribe of idiots. It's not about losing, it is about facts. You are a persistent little pest, aren't you? Like a tick burrowing into its victims skin and hangs on to dear life.
He's more like a parasite.

Uh -- really.

You lose.
He's more like a parasite.

Just be glad he won't be bursting out of your chest.....

On Nov. 8th American's voted him in, and frankly, those of us who did so are pretty happy with what he's doing - impressed even. I never expected him to hit the ground running and actually be working toward fulfilling his campaign promises so quickly.

I don't flee, or cut and run from an argument. On Nov. 8th trump lost the popular vote, but was elected POTUS via the electoral college. Thus, your post was at best a half-truth.

Your other effort to mislead the reader is your claim that trump is fulfilling his campaign promises. He has promised to fulfill them, but as of now he has not. Is the wall shovel ready? Is funding in place? Has he released his taxes?

Nope. The popular vote doesn't mean shit. EvrCurious's post is 100% on point, you are a crybaby.

The popular vote loss has trump's panties all bunched up, have you not read his tweets? Three million more American's voted for HRC and many more than 3 million voted for HRC and the other two major candidates, than voted for trump.

The popular vote loss has trump's panties all bunched up, have you not read his tweets? Three million more American's voted for HRC and many more than 3 million voted for HRC and the other two major candidates, than voted for trump.

You mean 3 million illegal voters voted for hilary......those don't count.

the gropenfurer can't let it go. how do you feel about your tax dollars going for an investigation of a non existent problem because his fragile little snowflaked covered ego? haaaaaaaaaaa..........................
Hey fag! How do you feel about Trump being your president?

you think i am a fag? lol............. you just showed how intellectually lazy you are, sweetheart.
I dont think it...i know.

oh dear...you think so 'eh? <<snicker>>
I know so.

oh really sgt shultz? tel me what a fag is then....

lol.....s0n.....the country could not be more red than it is right now. The popular vote stuff is immaterial........California and New York have and always will tilt heavily left. In a general election, its moot. For people on the right, talk of the popular vote is like putting a pumpkin on a tee and giving them a baseball bat. Meanwhile, Trump comes with the bumpy cucumber daily just like Soetero did. I remember 8 years ago.......we sat around making fun of Soetero and all he did was send cruise missile bumpy's our way. Well the worm sure has turned!!:2up::bye1::bye1:

Hey fag! How do you feel about Trump being your president?

you think i am a fag? lol............. you just showed how intellectually lazy you are, sweetheart.

I know so.

Go look in the mirror...it's that easy.

lol.....s0n.....the country could not be more red than it is right now. The popular vote stuff is immaterial........California and New York have and always will tilt heavily left. In a general election, its moot. For people on the right, talk of the popular vote is like putting a pumpkin on a tee and giving them a baseball bat. Meanwhile, Trump comes with the bumpy cucumber daily just like Soetero did. I remember 8 years ago.......we sat around making fun of Soetero and all he did was send cruise missile bumpy's our way. Well the worm sure has turned!!:2up::bye1::bye1:
Studies suggest that folks who grow up on the coast sit on beaches and dream of going somewhere else...they should in my opinion.

I know so.

so then you don't know.

got it.

I know so.

so then you don't know.

got it.
Bro. ..I told you what a fag was and how to find one. If you are too scared to admit you're a fag, that's on you.

Forum List

Back