Protestors form human wall to protect lone police officer

EvilEyeFleegle

Dogpatch USA
Gold Supporting Member
Nov 2, 2017
Twin Falls Idaho
The other side...caring citizens protecting LEO:

1590872384203.png

It's always been my experience that most black folks are decent good people. Thanks for the actual pics to prove at least one example. I've had many, but I ain't got pics.
Outta crank, outta pics, outta time, outta luck. Story of your life.
I've experienced that most white folks are decent good people, but according to the media, whites are ALL racist (unless they are rich white liberals). Police are all fascist mindless drone puppets to the white power establishment...Really? The media is creating these tropes, its propaganda. They downplay one stereotype and replace it with another. Think about it, what issues they cover the way they spin the information...

Great story. It's very encouraging to see heroes
stepping up like this. Too bad the cops watching their partner killing a man last week didn't have the courage to be heroes.

But clearly something is changing.
Something is changing, Matter is being turned into smoke and ashes. ;)

It's always been my experience that most black folks are decent good people. Thanks for the actual pics to prove at least one example. I've had many, but I ain't got pics.
I've experienced that most white folks are decent good people, but according to the media, whites are ALL racist (unless they are rich white liberals). Police are all fascist mindless drone puppets to the white power establishment...Really? The media is creating these tropes, its propaganda. They downplay one stereotype and replace it with another. Think about it, what issues they cover the way they spin the information...
All sides have their stereotypes..and all sides tout them at any given opportunity. If one read USMB and used just that to form their opinion of Blacks...it would be pretty damn negative..now wouldn't it?

The media does slant....it is up to us to ignore the narrative..not get lost in the blame game..and find our way to a semblance of the truth. Partisan faction fighting does not lead to clarity..quite the reverse!
Any ignorance on our part...is our fault..not the media's.

All sides have their stereotypes..and all sides tout them at any given opportunity. If one read USMB and used just that to form their opinion of Blacks...it would be pretty damn negative..now wouldn't it?

The media does slant....it is up to us to ignore the narrative..not get lost in the blame game..and find our way to a semblance of the truth. Partisan faction fighting does not lead to clarity..quite the reverse!
I am going by the overall impression the so called "main stream media" creates. Primarily focusing on so called "hate crimes". right now the MSM convienently forgets the high black on black murder rate, the huge
numbers of blacks murdered by other blacks. And instead, only focuses on whites, or by extension, the police. Don't you think that is...odd?

the MSM convienently forgets the high black on black murder rate, the huge
numbers of blacks murdered by other blacks.
They aren't killing each other because they're racist. That's why that argument does not apply here.

Great story. It's very encouraging to see heroes
stepping up like this. Too bad the cops watching their partner killing a man last week didn't have the courage to be heroes.

But clearly something is changing.
Something is changing, Matter is being turned into smoke and ashes. ;)
I was thinking more of a sleeping giant awakening.

I am going by the overall impression the so called "main stream media" creates. Primarily focusing on so called "hate crimes". right now the MSM convienently forgets the high black on black murder rate, the huge
numbers of blacks murdered by other blacks. And instead, only focuses on whites, or by extension, the police. Don't you think that is...odd?

of violent crimes commited by poor black males.
Actually..no. Poor people kill other poor people. Fact of life. If the poor people are 95% Black in a given area..they will prey upon each-other. It's valid data. It's not news though. Except in the local press. Black on white..or white on black crime...galvanizes people right now. That's all the media is looking for..some hot stuff to bring in the viewers to look at the commercials and suck up the spin.

The thing is, race is irrelevant in most criminal activities. Poverty..drugs...crimes of passion. When someone wishes to bring race into the picture--I always ask why? What is the end game? Too often..when forensically parsing people's opinions on race...I find that it is just some butt-hurt BS that a 10 year old might come up with! "He did it first!" or "She lied!"
Blah..blah...blah! Maybe we should forsake perceived victim-hood for a more empowering tactic..like taking responsibility for our lives without the need to tear down others..in some vain attempt to make ourselves look a bit better!
But I did get a warm and fuzzy feeling when I saw this clip--for this is the stuff that those in power are really scared of...the people transcending the narrative!

Forum List

Back