Protest becomes 'destructive' as dozens gather at Pearl District

Not a peep! This is stupid.

Anti-police slogans yelled by these thug-like protesters according to the reporter. Stating that she didn't see any arrests but saw the police a block away. Who is in charge of the police department and why isn't he or she screaming for more funding for more cops on the beat? Are the leftist higher ups demanding they allow for the property damage to happen? This can be the only explanation I can come up with at this point.

A similar thug-fest happened near me last summer when low-life types acted out vandalizing and robbing businesses closing down the entire downtown area. LIke this event, they had no fear of consequences. These losers going around smashing windows and spray painting need to face dire consequences to reduce the likelihood they'll be out doing it again the next night. Total insanity letting these people get by with crimes committed right out in the open for all to see without a care in the world.

Not a peep! This is stupid.

Anti-police slogans yelled by these thug-like protesters according to the reporter. Stating that she didn't see any arrests but saw the police a block away. Who is in charge of the police department and why isn't he or she screaming for more funding for more cops on the beat? Are the leftist higher ups demanding they allow for the property damage to happen? This can be the only explanation I can come up with at this point.

A similar thug-fest happened near me last summer when low-life types acted out vandalizing and robbing businesses closing down the entire downtown area. LIke this event, they had no fear of consequences. These losers going around smashing windows and spray painting need to face dire consequences to reduce the likelihood they'll be out doing it again the next night. Total insanity letting these people get by with crimes committed right out in the open for all to see without a care in the world.

I think they are allowing it. Some of these folks go from place to place to "protest". I don't think there are enough consequences for these people to have any problem with vandalizing.

Forum List

Back