Protest at Roslyn Carter Funeral

Spoiled rich kids who soon will be driving large gas guzzlers and living in large homes and living off Daddys investments and voting Republican and pretend they never were involved in such things.

I really don't understand what he gets out of that. Does he understand everybody is LAUGHING at him?

Attention is attention.

Leftists are raised from infancy to need attention so badly that even negative attention gives them their dopamine fix.

Just wait until we get the mental institutions rebuilt.

Number 7 would be of interest and education to the protesters if they are sincere about their issue and know they are protesting at the wrong place. Also, number 5 may be an interest to my fellow middle of the spectrum and conservative folks.

What's your position on that evangelical group that went around the place condemning gays?

The guy who ran the outfit, I believe he's dead now, he did it everywhere, funerals, churches, banks, schools, didn't make a difference to him.

Do you remember your position then?
With Flac, I used to think it was just his cat jumping on the computer table and depressing the cap locks key at irregular intervals, but what the hell is it with you?

That asshole Jimmy Carter did a tremendous amount of damage to this country during his four years as President. Long gas lines, terrible weak foreign policy, massive inflation, allowing third world welfare queens to immigrate into the US, decreased family income, grew the size of government, etc.

The third worst President behind Queer Barry and Mr. Potatohead.

As much as I have no respect for him as President I would never protest any issue at the funeral of his wife. That is low class. Piss on the protesters.

Forum List

Back