Protest Against Trump's Arrest to Start Soon

haha trump isn’t the one arresting himself with the hoax
So far, his claim is the only thing anyone has heard about any imagined arrest. To be honest, I would love to see him arrested ASAP.

George Soros' man in the Manhattan DA's office: Billionaire Dem donor funded Alvin Bragg's campaign to the tune of $1million while he promised to put Trump behind bars​

PALM BEACH, FL — Democrat dreams of seeing President Donald Trump indicted and arrested this week were dealt a blow after Trump revealed he had preemptively pardoned himself prior to leaving office in January 2021.

So far, his claim is the only thing anyone has heard about any imagined arrest. To be honest, I would love to see him arrested ASAP.
really you hadn’t heard about this DA conducting this probe before trump’s post??? wow you live in a bubble

really you hadn’t heard about this DA conducting this probe before trump’s post??? wow you live in a bubble
Everybody heard of the probe dumb ass. Trump didn't say he would be probed on Tuesday. He said he was going to be arrested.

Everybody heard of the probe dumb ass. Trump didn't say he would be probed on Tuesday. He said he was going to be arrested.
no he said he’d be arrested and what was leaked last week was that the DA was working with police how he’s be processed early this week….

Nothing like a bunch of Christian conservatives closing ranks behind a guy who fucks prostitutes, cheats on his wives, and has been divorced multiple times. MAGA baby!
I don't get it, I really don't, it is comedic irony. And it runs so much deeper. Sure, he is a philandering, racist, misogynist. But he is a compulsive liar. A proven cheat. Absolutely a total idiot with the psychiatric disorder, Narcissistic Personality Disorder, probably to a greater degree than Charles Manson.

He is a germaphobe who has never done an honest day's work. I bet his hands are as soft as a baby's ass, and yes, they are tiny due to the fact that he has never used them to make a living. He has no pets, I mean what kind of person has no pets, ever in their life? And perhaps most telling, he has no friends, none, zero, zipshit.

This is not a man you support. It is one you pity. He needs help, serious counseling, probably some medication. But no one has the balls to stand up to this tremendous bully. Not a bully that uses physical intimidation, but one that uses his fake bank account and his stable of lawyers, which is quickly evaporating.

His business is screaming toward another bankruptcy. His family is quickly abandoning him, although Don Jr. will probably be around till the bitter end, mostly because he is the one person on the planet dumber than Trump. His supporters, which are also dwindling fast, are all that he has left. When they finally wake up it is not going to be good for Trump.

I don't get it, I really don't, it is comedic irony. And it runs so much deeper. Sure, he is a philandering, racist, misogynist. But he is a compulsive liar. A proven cheat. Absolutely a total idiot with the psychiatric disorder, Narcissistic Personality Disorder, probably to a greater degree than Charles Manson.

He is a germaphobe who has never done an honest day's work. I bet his hands are as soft as a baby's ass, and yes, they are tiny due to the fact that he has never used them to make a living. He has no pets, I mean what kind of person has no pets, ever in their life? And perhaps most telling, he has no friends, none, zero, zipshit.

This is not a man you support. It is one you pity. He needs help, serious counseling, probably some medication. But no one has the balls to stand up to this tremendous bully. Not a bully that uses physical intimidation, but one that uses his fake bank account and his stable of lawyers, which is quickly evaporating.

His business is screaming toward another bankruptcy. His family is quickly abandoning him, although Don Jr. will probably be around till the bitter end, mostly because he is the one person on the planet dumber than Trump. His supporters, which are also dwindling fast, are all that he has left. When they finally wake up it is not going to be good for Trump.
Winnie ^ keeps making his idiotic claims on the hope that someday someone might find his verbal diarrhea somehow credible.

Are you talking about the chicks at the Antifa rallies?
Nope... Like those below...

proxy-image

proxy-image

proxy-image

Those are your kind of women. The Trumptarded kind.

Starting riots
Committing felonies
Sucking up to dictators

You have a point.
Just stop. It never ends. When this dishonest, that means the government ends up that way against the people. And it is doing just that. Don't worry. Republicans will do the same old Mayberry response and not do a damn thing. Aunt bea is making a fried chicken dinner with apple pie...mmmm good. Republican leadership will sit down with Andy and barney and play some banjo music after dinner. Even now. Republican people are saying do not get angry again. I do not know if any Deplorables are going to be angry, but this endless we are going to get 'em next election cycle drivel seems to not be working. Such patience. Such screwing over their own voters y Republican politicians.

Forum List

Back