"Prophet": Phallic neckline is DEMONIC SYMBOL OF THE END TIMES!!

Statistikhengst

Diamond Member
Nov 21, 2013
deep within the statistical brain!!
:rofl:

The really juicy stuff is at about 4:25 or so....

This dude's name is William Tapley, he does a series called REVELATIONS UNRAVELED, and he calls himself "the third eagle of the apocalypse".

No shit.

I mean, these people see one lone newscaster from Australia wear an interesting piece of clothing and they either see penises or, in Mr. Tapley's case, they see something very evil.

You really need to watch the entire video before you comment. This has an entertainment value I cannot even begin to describe.

I put this is current events because it just came out two days ago, and someone I am not sure this really, really belongs in the religion forum, but if a mod wants to move it their, I'm cool with that.

Discuss.

Your erudite thoughts?

Clothing? Penis form? Evil? Or just plain old silly?

The video wouldn't play for me but Australians are evil by definition so the guy's hardly made an astounding discovery.

Phalluses are of course, complete concentrated EVIL!

"CHICAGO (CBS) — There is no way to put this delicately: There is a church in Dixon that looks like a penis.

About 20 years ago, one would have to either be inside a spy satellite, or airplane or helicopter to see it. Maybe a balloon.

Now, just enter “Christian Science Society, 324 West First Street, Dixon Ill.,” in Google.

Boom! There it is in all its phallic glory. "

dixon_penis_church.png

:)

Phalluses are of course, complete concentrated EVIL!

"CHICAGO (CBS) — There is no way to put this delicately: There is a church in Dixon that looks like a penis.

About 20 years ago, one would have to either be inside a spy satellite, or airplane or helicopter to see it. Maybe a balloon.

Now, just enter “Christian Science Society, 324 West First Street, Dixon Ill.,” in Google.

Boom! There it is in all its phallic glory. "

dixon_penis_church.png

:)

wow

Jesus sure does have a big.......... church

This dude's name is William Tapley, he does a series called REVELATIONS UNRAVELED, and he calls himself "the third eagle of the apocalypse".

No shit.

I mean, these people see one lone newscaster from Australia wear an interesting piece of clothing and they either see penises or, in Mr. Tapley's case, they see something very evil.

You really need to watch the entire video before you comment. This has an entertainment value I cannot even begin to describe.

I put this is current events because it just came out two days ago, and someone I am not sure this really, really belongs in the religion forum, but if a mod wants to move it their, I'm cool with that.

Discuss.

Your erudite thoughts?

Once upon a time these christian fundamentalist kooks would have been residing in mental institutions. But since they started to close down mental hospitals in the 70' they are coming out of the woodwork and running lose

No shit.

Discuss.

Your erudite thoughts?

she has a nice rack

No shit.

Discuss.

Your erudite thoughts?

she has a nice rack

The penis shaped opening is suggesting a little titty fuck action according to the pastor on the video....

No shit.

Discuss.

Your erudite thoughts?

she has a nice rack

The penis shaped opening is suggesting a little titty fuck action according to the pastor on the video....

LOL

I KNEW that this thread would attract you.

No shit.

Discuss.

Your erudite thoughts?

she has a nice rack

LOL

I KNEW that this thread would attract you.

I enjoy hedonism....what can I say???

I think the Third Eagle missed a very suggestive picture. When he showed the pics of Mary, It looked to me like she was standing in front of a vagina in a few of them. Maybe she isn't going to crush the serpent, but simply squeeze it.

Forum List

Back