propaganda detection lesson

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wolfstrike

Gold Member
Jan 12, 2012
Los Angeles
Barack Obama citizenship conspiracy theories - Wikipedia

1) The contributors to this article intentionally avoided the fact Obama's birth certificate was signed by Dr U.K.L Lee (ukulele), a name someone made up to be funny
2) The article implies that the accusations of Obama's birthplace started in 2008, right before Obama run for president, they even name dates and sources.
The fact is, the media was describing him as "foreign born" during his senate campaign.

All the work and effort put into this article can be thrown out of court

It does mention his own and his publicist claims that he was "born in Kenya" but dismisses it as a lie made up by a lowly editor. Always the little guy getting the blame with Obamas and Clintons.
Another explanation being "It is evidence — not of the President’s foreign origin, but that Barack Obama’s public persona has perhaps been presented differently at different times." Much more the ring of truth there. I suspect Barry Soweto is a Kenyan. But even if he isn't his sympathies lie with the third world. And he is dishonest about it. So even if not a Kenyan he didnt mind lying about it because being a third worlder impresses a certain class of people and not realizing it would come back to haunt him one day. He probably had no idea the Constitution bans foreign born from the highest office.
He never bothered to correct it did he?

kenyan.png

Need lots of examples of "The fact is, the media was describing him as "foreign born" during his senate campaign." No google search, albeit a quick one, reveals anything of the sort.

The editor said she make a "mistake." Only goobers say she "lied."

Obama is more American born than any of his critics.

I'm sure any links have been deleted.

I SAW those reports.
why was I watching political news from Chicago?
because the left was in love with Obama even back then.

That's why Alan Keyes was one of the first to question his citizenship, because he ran against "foreign" Obama for senate

I think they said something about "Muslim" too, but I don't remember the details of that

I'm sure any links have been deleted.

I SAW those reports.
why was I watching political news from Chicago?
because the left was in love with Obama even back then.

That's why Alan Keyes was one of the first to question his citizenship, because he ran against "foreign" Obama for senate

I think they said something about "Muslim" too, but I don't remember the details of that

Yeah Obama is not a Muslim...being named Hussein means nothing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back