Proof the GOP is schizo....................

Steph - damn near 70% of the people's disapproves of your dear leader (that includes Democrats/Independents/Republicans.... so I guess all of them also have unwarranted hatred for him too. good grief

People like you thinking disapproval=hate. Good Grief indeed.

When the ACA first came out, the GOP was pissed and said that it was going to be a burden on business and kill jobs because of the employer mandate, and they were pissed at Obama for putting this burden on corporations.

Obama said "you're right", and decided to DELAY (not get rid of) the employer mandate for 1 year so that businesses employing over 50 people would have time to adjust to it.

Then.................because Obama agreed with them and delayed the mandate for a year, they said he was changing the law (not really, the employer mandate is still there), he should be impeached because he was changing laws as he saw fit.

They called him a dictator because he used his executive order, and they then said that he was overusing his executive orders, when in fact, Obama has used the executive order LESS than any other President.

Then...................there was the crisis on the border with lots of Central American refugees coming across, and Congress was SUPPOSED to act, but didn't and went on vacation, and Boehner himself stated that Obama should use his executive order to fix it because Congress didn't.

Which is it? Do you want him to use his executive orders, or not?

Now? Well the GOP is at it yet again, because they are now trying to blame this talk of impeachment on the Democrats in the White House, and saying that they are using it as a way to raise campaign funds.

The GOP has been calling for Obama's impeachment almost since day one. However, when they found out that impeaching the President would be bad for their party, they are now toning it down from impeachment to suing him, and are trying to say that it's the Dems that are keeping the impeachment talk alive.

First they say one thing, then they say another. They promise one thing, and then they do the opposite.

Like I said.................the GOP has gone schizo.
They always like to look at other people's underwear for stains without first looking at the big blob in their own.

When the ACA first came out, the GOP was pissed and said that it was going to be a burden on business and kill jobs because of the employer mandate, and they were pissed at Obama for putting this burden on corporations.

Obama said "you're right", and decided to DELAY (not get rid of) the employer mandate for 1 year so that businesses employing over 50 people would have time to adjust to it.

Then.................because Obama agreed with them and delayed the mandate for a year, they said he was changing the law (not really, the employer mandate is still there), he should be impeached because he was changing laws as he saw fit.

They called him a dictator because he used his executive order, and they then said that he was overusing his executive orders, when in fact, Obama has used the executive order LESS than any other President.

Then...................there was the crisis on the border with lots of Central American refugees coming across, and Congress was SUPPOSED to act, but didn't and went on vacation, and Boehner himself stated that Obama should use his executive order to fix it because Congress didn't.

Which is it? Do you want him to use his executive orders, or not?

Now? Well the GOP is at it yet again, because they are now trying to blame this talk of impeachment on the Democrats in the White House, and saying that they are using it as a way to raise campaign funds.

The GOP has been calling for Obama's impeachment almost since day one. However, when they found out that impeaching the President would be bad for their party, they are now toning it down from impeachment to suing him, and are trying to say that it's the Dems that are keeping the impeachment talk alive.

First they say one thing, then they say another. They promise one thing, and then they do the opposite.

Like I said.................the GOP has gone schizo.
They always like to look at other people's underwear for stains without first looking at the big blob in their own.

Actually, it was the big blob in the GOP that caused me to check for stains in my own.

Yeah..............I've got stains, because I actually fart a bit.

In other words...............I've got people that disagree with me because I speak my mind.

Maybe I shouldn't have said the GOP went schizo, I actually think (and have been told) that the GOP is bipolar.

Anything they want, they will fight tooth and nail for, at least............until Obama thinks it's a good idea as well, and then they will shift and say it's the worst thing for this country.

Yep..................I got it wrong.................the GOP isn't schizo, they're fucking bi-polar.

so Obama passes this thing then it's up to Republicans to repair the piece of crap

well TOO bad if they didn't bow to the rest of you, but they were listening TO THEIR constituents who didn't have a say in the passing of OBamaCare since they ROLLED right over them with only DEMOCRATS passing it and the people who Republicans represented were telling them, they wanted it REPEALED not repaired

now you all can live with it

Obama signed it into law. Congress passed it.

Do you understand?

Obama passed the law he wanted but it sucks so bad he has to keep delaying it.

And it's run by the only website on the planet that can't tell you when someone bought your product -- and that only cost at least $1 Billion.

You Obama Fluffers are just plain fucking nuts

Actually, Jr. delayed Medicare part D with an EO.

And................I guess you missed the part where they fixed the website and have signed up over 8 million people for the ACA.

Irrelevant and probably untrue.
They dont know how many people signed up for ACA. And the people who did were significantly older and sicker than anticipated.
Why someone couldnt figure out that if you create incentives for older sicker people to sign up for free or nearly health insurance they're going to do it is beyond me.

Obama passed the law he wanted but it sucks so bad he has to keep delaying it.

And it's run by the only website on the planet that can't tell you when someone bought your product -- and that only cost at least $1 Billion.

You Obama Fluffers are just plain fucking nuts

And................I guess you missed the part where they fixed the website and have signed up over 8 million people for the ACA.

They dont know how many people signed up for ACA. And the people who did were significantly older and sicker than anticipated.
Why someone couldnt figure out that if you create incentives for older sicker people to sign up for free or nearly health insurance they're going to do it is beyond me.

Okay................if it's untrue as you claim, post links to back up your statements.

Okay................if it's untrue as you claim, post links to back up your statements.

Post links to yours, asshole.
Liberals love pushing this crap: Well, Bush's Medicare Part D roll out was just like Obama's. ANother false equivalence. For starters the only criticism from Democrats, who voted for Part D btw, was that it wasnt generous enough.

Post links to yours, asshole.
Liberals love pushing this crap: Well, Bush's Medicare Part D roll out was just like Obama's. ANother false equivalence. For starters the only criticism from Democrats, who voted for Part D btw, was that it wasnt generous enough.

Interesting.....................there are no links, nor is there anything else.

I guess that if you don't provide links, you don't have to provide proof.

You won't post links, nor are you willing to provide proof from other sources.

Guess this liberal has proven you've got nothing.

You can't delay, or eliminate, or re-write any portion of any Law just because you can or just because you think it's right.

You HAVE to implement the Law as written and passed.

Most laws have sections which direct the Executive to write the necessary rules and regulations to carry out the law. So "as written and passed" gives the Executive a lot of leeway in those sections.

The employer mandate deadline, however, was written in stone. A specific date was given.

The GOP House could easily pass legislation to move it. Easily. It is well within their power and authority to do so.

Everyone with a tad of common sense knows that the employer mandate is going to raise havoc with the economy, and raise hell with the health insurance of the people who work for those employers. Obama delayed it for one reason, and one reason only, and that was to move this disaster past the election.

So, the Republicans in the House are to blame for not pulling the Democrat's nuts out of the fire.

Whatever happened to that sit down, be quiet, and get to the back of the bus, you Republicans don't get to drive anymore? Now, the bus is headed for the ditch, and it is all those Republicans fault.

Forum List

Back