Proof SCOTUS is corrupt.

THis is not commentary on either ruling, it is commentary on the contradictory reasoning used in each.
No, I’m agreeing with you. Cotus does indeed put the immigration on the federal government, but, that would mean sanctuary cities are illegal, since they are superseding the federal governments authority by bypassing immigration laws and harboring illegals, which violate said immigration laws.

Could well be - but IMO it is the House of Representatives that should vote/decide - since they "supposedly" represent the overall population - and the latter want's and is supposed or subjected to lead their lives according to the Constitution of the USA.

It is already written in English - if you ain't familiar that the electoral vote system aka the Senate - is not representing an overall population, but represents a minority population towards the overall population of the USA - then you fail in understanding democracy - not necessarily English.

The Senate, in which each state, regardless of its population size, is represented by two senators.
Now spare me the bull about it being 'democratic", since it simply allows low population states and their elected party, to equalize their interests towards higher populated states.
Aka 193,000 people in Wyoming, have the same political leverage in Washington DC (in that case Republicans/2 Senators) as e.g. 11 million people in e.g. California, who voted for the Democrats/2 senators.

Could well be - but IMO it is the House of Representatives that should vote/decide - since they "supposedly" represent the overall population

Sorry, the Constitution says otherwise.

It is already written in English - if you ain't familiar that the electoral vote system aka the Senate - is not representing an overall population,

The Senate represents the states.

That was a long winded way of proving my point thank you. If this court was 6 liberal justices 3 conservative justices everyone hear would switch their views on the court the right would be trashing it and the left defending it.
Bullshit - in regards to the last election and the thus resulting popular vote - the majority of the USSCJ would be Democrats and NOT Republicans. Therefore only Republicans and MAGA's are whining and shooting of their mouth, of a "corrupt USSC and US administration and government institutions " - as they constantly do and ignorantly propagate, despite having an undemocratic majority in the USSC, and whilst maintaining an undemocratic majority in the Senate.

MAGA's are simply proven hypocrites and dumb Republicans are in support of them.

View attachment 920275

I bet you think that word salad sounded really smart, but if that's really the case, why was the CO ruling 9-0 against commierado? Cone on genius, let's see if you can type something that is smart. Still laughing.

You lack any understanding towards the US Constitutions and State laws - therefore my opinion in regards to any of your statements:

Kmb.jpg

Ok, so, Texas can’t secure their borders, Biden refuses to secure the border, so, what are they supposed to do? Just allow illegals to enter as they wish?
The respective US president, with the approval by the senate and congress can amend/change laws pertaining to e.g. immigration as much as he wants to.

Show me where the Constitution mentions/states that "illegal migrants" can't stay in the USA , or that they can't be allowed to enter the USA.

Could well be - but IMO it is the House of Representatives that should vote/decide - since they "supposedly" represent the overall population

Sorry, the Constitution says otherwise.
And who says that the US Constitution is perfect and/or democratic?
It is already written in English - if you ain't familiar that the electoral vote system aka the Senate - is not representing an overall population,

The Senate represents the states.
Which is clearly in defiance of democracy- reflectivity ignores and overrules the peoples overall will.

There ya go, now that is more on your level, GOOD JOB COMMIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BTW, it's nice to see you're not spreading your ignorance in your post.

Calling me a Commie - only shows your stupidity and your overall severe lack of political knowledge.

Bullshit - in regards to the last election and the thus resulting popular vote - the majority of the USSCJ would be Democrats and NOT Republicans. Therefore only Republicans and MAGA's are whining and shooting of their mouth, of a "corrupt USSC and US administration and government institutions " - as they constantly do and ignorantly propagate, despite having an undemocratic majority in the USSC, and whilst maintaining an undemocratic majority in the Senate.

MAGA's are simply proven hypocrites and dumb Republicans are in support of them.
Your stupidity is showing you however are the prefect representation of todays liberal arrogant, loudmouthed exceedingly stupid but believe you are well read and highly intelligent. If others wish to enable your idiocy they are more than welcome to do so I have a life and better things to do anyone else want to respond to this far left partisan nutbag now is your chance.

The respective US president, with the approval by the senate and congress can amend/change laws pertaining to e.g. immigration as much as he wants to.

Show me where the Constitution mentions/states that "illegal migrants" can't stay in the USA , or that they can't be allowed to enter the USA.

Congress has already passed the laws that say illegal aliens aren't allowed to remain in OUR country. The president is bound by his oath to "take care that the laws be faithfully executed" (article 2, section 3), he's not. Another simple concept you don't seem to understand.

And who says that the US Constitution is perfect and/or democratic?

Which is clearly in defiance of democracy- reflectivity ignores and overrules the peoples overall will.

You seem to be under the delusion that the US is a democracy, when in reality it's a republic where the people of the States chose their representatives to the federal government. The States are the sovereign in our Republic, if enough of them decide, they have the constitutional power to change the makeup of the federal government with no input from the feds. See article 5.

Last edited:
If Joe refuses to enforce the law, Texas will.
The conservative majority of the Supreme Court is corrupt; a Court dominated by partisan conservative ideologues who have contempt for settled, accepted precedent and are inconsistent in their reckless, irresponsible, and wrongheaded rulings.

Conservatives are infamous for their hypocrisy.

Rules Colorado can't take trump off the ballot because thats federal'

But let's Texas set its own immigration policy, which is supposed to be federal.
If only there was no such a thing as political opposition!

If only!

When does the glorious 1,000 year democrat Reich truly begin?

But he’s not doing so, that’s the problem

In the part where it talks about securing our borders? The laws in the books against illegal immigration? Article 4 section 4? I mean if a nation has no borders, then what’s the point?

Are you suggesting that anyone and everyone who wants to move here can do so freely?

Yeah, like the latest DEI installed "justice" says she's concerned and bothered that the 1st Amendment hamstrings the government.
That's right, IT DOES!!!!!!!!!!
That's the whole point of EVERY AMENDMENT and the Bill of Rights!!!!
That this affirmative action hire thinks like that is OUTRAGEOUS!!!!!
WTF?
:rolleyes:

Forum List

Back