Proof of AGW fraud

The Hockey Stick Graph Ignored several Key Factors and has been pretty thoroughly Debunk by the Scientific Community.

Since the hockey stick paper in 1998, there have been a number of proxy studies analysing a variety of different sources including corals, stalagmites, tree rings, boreholes and ice cores. They all confirm the original hockey stick conclusion: the 20th century is the warmest in the last 1000 years and that warming was most dramatic after 1920.

Just stop
No they don't, shit for brains. The mostly confirm the existence of the Little Ice Age, which conflicts with the Hockey Stick abracadabra.

I have the proof the AGW fraud right here:

1) People say some scientists wrote emails to each other and agreed to defraud the public,. Lots of people say that - and they say very bad things about those scientists, who are criminals, as lots of people say its so.

2) Hockey stick graph. How dumb. Everyone knows that's a fraud, people say its so.

3) Al Gore. That dude looks like a dufus. Sorry, but what more proof of AGW fraud do you need?
How fucking stupid are Deniers?

"People say" is proof?

People say Elvis is alive.
It wasn't "people say," moron. Their emails were published. That's what Climategate is all about.

1) People say some scientists wrote emails to each other and agreed to defraud the public,. Lots of people say that - and they say very bad things about those scientists, who are criminals, as lots of people say its so.

2) Hockey stick graph. How dumb. Everyone knows that's a fraud, people say its so.

3) Al Gore. That dude looks like a dufus. Sorry, but what more proof of AGW fraud do you need?

You are aware that Scientists DID in fact write emails about LYING to the public about supposed man made global warming? That those emails exist and are real?

You are aware that the Hockey Stick graph was proven to be false it ignored several major events and had false misleading information in it? That everyone with half a brain agrees that it is discredited and false?

You are aware that AL Gore has been caught lying, misleading and falsifying information on global warming? That he uses resources of something like 30 people all by himself?
The hockey stick graph ignores an entire ice age

You are aware that Scientists DID in fact write emails about LYING to the public about supposed man made global warming?

What's the public's email address? I'd like to write an email to the public. Slow drivers in the left lane has been bothering me for years.
He didn't say they wrote emails to the public, you astounding dumb fuck. They wrote emails to each other about the lies they were telling the public, and they were caught.
um...sgt *did* say the people were lying to the public. ie - she wanted to know the publics address so she could write them too.

:rolleyes:

Wow, you are one stupid motherfucker.
And he is brighter than you can even imagine

You are aware that Scientists DID in fact write emails about LYING to the public about supposed man made global warming?

What's the public's email address? I'd like to write an email to the public. Slow drivers in the left lane has been bothering me for years.
He didn't say they wrote emails to the public, you astounding dumb fuck. They wrote emails to each other about the lies they were telling the public, and they were caught.
um...sgt *did* say the people were lying to the public. ie - she wanted to know the publics address so she could write them too.
This is what she said:

"You are aware that Scientists DID in fact write emails about LYING to the public about supposed man made global warming?"

She didn't say they wrote emails to the public. She said they lied to the public and wrote emails to each other talking about it.

Last edited:

This is what she said:

"You are aware that Scientists DID in fact write emails about LYING to the public about supposed man made global warming?"

She didn't say they wrote emails to the public. She said they lied to the public and wrote emails to each other talking about it.
my bad then.

There is no one reputable that disputes AGW.
It simply is scientific fact, we have increased CO2 in the atmosphere by about 40% and CO2 prevent some heat from radiating back out into space.
It is absolute fact.
And anyone who remembers the USS Natilus traveling under the Arctic ice in the summer of 1958, will remember that until 2007 the whole Arctic Ocean was impossible to traverse, due to ice. Now you can. In 2007 was the first time you could do that in 10,000 years.

That is a laughable assertion. There are thousands of legit scientists who not only doubt AGW dogma, but provide evidence, real, observed, evidence, that the theory is a fraud.

It simply is scientific fact, we have increased CO2 in the atmosphere by about 40% and CO2 prevent some heat from radiating back out into space.
It is absolute fact.
And anyone who remembers the USS Natilus traveling under the Arctic ice in the summer of 1958, will remember that until 2007 the whole Arctic Ocean was impossible to traverse, due to ice. Now you can. In 2007 was the first time you could do that in 10,000 years.

This too is a lie. You're not doing well.

Not even a link to some bullshit right wing website?

Pathetic.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There were no e-mails defrauding the science of climate change.

CO2 PPM graph:

Current & Historical Carbon Dioxide (CO2) Levels Graph

Exactly.
Case closed.
It is impossible for that nearly 40% CO2 increase to not cause AGW.
We know CO2 has to cause warming, and we know that burning all that fossil fuel adds over 5 trillion tons of carbon a year, to the atmosphere.
And we know it is accumulative, as CO2 is stable and only taken out by things like plants or carbonization of fresh silicate magma.

"People say" is proof?

It wasn't "people say," moron. Their emails were published. That's what Climategate is all about.
Yres there were e0mail. E-mails you evidently can not interpret. Climategate was debunked.

It is absolute fact.

That is a laughable assertion. There are thousands of legit scientists who not only doubt AGW dogma, but provide evidence, real, observed, evidence, that the theory is a fraud.
Some may question the result but no one is questioning the rise in CO2 concentrations.

You are aware that Scientists DID in fact write emails about LYING to the public about supposed man made global warming? That those emails exist and are real?

You are aware that the Hockey Stick graph was proven to be false it ignored several major events and had false misleading information in it? That everyone with half a brain agrees that it is discredited and false?

You are aware that AL Gore has been caught lying, misleading and falsifying information on global warming? That he uses resources of something like 30 people all by himself?

What ice age?

"People say" is proof?

Yres there were e0mail. E-mails you evidently can not interpret. Climategate was debunked.
please provide debunking link where an objective party reviewed it. i found one that was very biased and quickly moved on.

let's see your unbiased proof it's debunked please.

What ice age?
your love life?

"People say" is proof?

Wrong. There were some sleazy attempts to white wash it, but only the gullible were fooled.

looking for the e-mails themselves vs. snippets here and there. any idea where those are?

Climategate 2.0: New E-Mails Rock The Global Warming Debate

interesting read.

Read the article and it is completely wrong.
1) Emails contain NO data.
NO data is or ever can be destroyed.
Raw data is always preserved by those who originally captured it and copied to multiple sources, and no manipulation of the raw data is ever allowed, as that would totally nullify its value or ability to trace its history.
Raw data is just useless to disseminate by itself because it always requires context and interpretation that only scientist can do.
2) It is NOT scientists who have politicized AGW because scientists have absolutely no motives or side agendas. The don't get paid more when they find big problems than when they find everything is fine.
What the emails actually contain, and I know because I have seen them, is cautions and concerns about how scientist have to be careful what they release since data is hard to interpret and there are people deliberately making false conclusions.
Scientists are unused to the politicization and are merely advising each other how to prevent false politicization.
Just look at the article itself. It makes lots of claims but gives absolutely no real examples of anything.
3) There is nothing remotely weak about AGW science. We add over 5 trillion tons of carbon to the air by burning fossil fuels every single year, and CO2 ALWAYS must increase global warming. The only thing that is weak are future extrapolations as to when accelerations due to the increase of water vapor or melting of methane hydrate will cause a runaway race condition and species extinction.

The Hockey Stick Graph Ignored several Key Factors and has been pretty thoroughly Debunk by the Scientific Community.

Since the hockey stick paper in 1998, there have been a number of proxy studies analysing a variety of different sources including corals, stalagmites, tree rings, boreholes and ice cores. They all confirm the original hockey stick conclusion: the 20th century is the warmest in the last 1000 years and that warming was most dramatic after 1920.

Just stop
No they don't, shit for brains. The mostly confirm the existence of the Little Ice Age, which conflicts with the Hockey Stick abracadabra.
No it doesn't

"People say" is proof?

Wrong. There were some sleazy attempts to white wash it, but only the gullible were fooled.

Yep, you are the gullible.

Data can need adjusted so it can be blended with other data.

For example, the unemployment rate is seasonally adjusted. Better start running down the street & screaming "OMG OMG OMG" to that one.

Forum List

Back