Prominent Liberal Author: If I'd Known Biden Supports Lockdowns, 'I Never Would Have Voted for Hi

Billiejeens

Diamond Member
Jun 27, 2019

Dr Naomi Wolf

@naomirwolf

If I’d known Biden was open to ‘lockdowns’ as he now states, which is something historically unprecedented in any pandemic, and a terrifying practice, one that won’t ever end because elites love it, I would never have voted for him.
8:03 PM · Nov 8, 2020

BJ -

What?

How fucking tight is that Bubble that the Bubblecultists live in?
Damn Biden loves the poorly informed.

I haven't heard from Noami since Gore hired her to help make him more manly.

Lockdowns are like banning guns or making abortion illegal. Something the people would largely ignore.

There was a time America, when smoking in public places was a non issue. You could actually smoke walking down the halls of hospitals, on public buses, on the job, everywhere....until it was discovered that not only is smoking dangerous, but SECOND HAND SMOKE CAN KILL THE GUY NEXT TO ME AND SO IT WAS decided by the Surgeon general, that smoking had to be banned from public venues for the interest and betterment of all.....PLEASE CAN SOMEONE TELL ME, HOW NOT WEARING A MASK VS WEARING A MASK IS ANY DIFFERENT?????

There was a time America, when smoking in public places was a non issue. You could actually smoke walking down the halls of hospitals, on public buses, on the job, everywhere....until it was discovered that not only is smoking dangerous, but SECOND HAND SMOKE CAN KILL THE GUY NEXT TO ME AND SO IT WAS decided by the Surgeon general, that smoking had to be banned from public venues for the interest and betterment of all.....PLEASE CAN SOMEONE TELL ME, HOW NOT WEARING A MASK VS WEARING A MASK IS ANY DIFFERENT?????
wrong thread

We have a president saying that wearing one is stupid.

I do not support some sort of law but I believe far more would wear one of we didn't have politicians calling them stupid.

I do not support some sort of law but I believe far more would wear one of we didn't have politicians calling them stupid.

Why do you just continually make stuff up?

Trump tells allies his wearing a mask would 'send the wrong message,' make him look ridiculous

Dr Naomi Wolf
@naomirwolf

If I’d known Biden was open to ‘lockdowns’ as he now states, which is something historically unprecedented in any pandemic, and a terrifying practice, one that won’t ever end because elites love it, I would never have voted for him.
8:03 PM · Nov 8, 2020

BJ -

What?

How fucking tight is that Bubble that the Bubblecultists live in?
Damn Biden loves the poorly informed.
Duuuhhhh!

Trump tells allies his wearing a mask would 'send the wrong message,' make him look ridiculous

That doesn't say what you want it to say.

I'm still pretty sure good old Joe knows the power is in the hands of the democrat Governors and local officials, not the federal government.
I fixed your post. I hope you appreciate the addition of a clarifying fact to your less than candid
post. Joe is pro lockdown and round the clock, no matter where you are pro mask wearing.

So laying this off on dolts like Andrew Cuomo and Gavin Newsom is just weak sauce.

I'm still pretty sure good old Joe knows the power is in the hands of the democrat Governors and local officials, not the federal government.
I fixed your post. I hope you appreciate the addition of a clarifying fact to your less than candid
post. Joe is pro lockdown and round the clock, no matter where you are pro mask wearing.

So laying this off on dolts like Andrew Cuomo and Gavin Newsom is just weak sauce.

Altering my posts does not alter the facts about the power structure of our Constitutional Republic, nor does it alter the fact that the Governors of all the states have the power, not the federal government.

But it's typical of the Banana Republicans to alter someone else's words to generate a false or alternative narrative based on the altered(aka false) quote. The masters of propaganda in Germany perfected that technique.

It appears that a few oblivious Leftists have finally realized that it is irrational to blame Trump for (a) not taking the pandemic seriously, and (b) the horrific loss of jobs. Because if he had taken the pandemic seriously, as the Leftist claim he should have, the loss of jobs would have been much, much worse, and the economy would be so fucked up now that recovery could take a generation.

And now, Joe Biden, who trumpeted the need to close down to slow the spread, is forced to acknowledge tacitly that that would be an enormously stupid thing to do right now.

But maybe he is still too oblivious to see this.

Forum List

Back