Project Veritas Suspends Operations Indefinitly.

No he violated California State Law and paid the price dor doing it. He violated the Woman's Right To Privacy by illegally video taping her.

He broke California State Law. Keep dancing, I'm amused.
Considering the vile actions he exposed I am OK with a minor infraction of the law like this one,,

you should be too,,,

Contraversial Right-Wing Group Project Veritas Suspends All Operations Indefinitely Report Say.

Right-wing group Project Veritas has suspended all of its operations indefinitely, according to a report.

The organisation, founded by James O’Keefe, shuttered operations after another round of layoffs this week, Mediaite reported.

In a letter titled “Reduction in Force” sent to staffers on Wednesday, HR director Jennifer Kiyak wrote that “in the interest of preserving the possible future existence of Project Veritas we need to put operations on pause and, as communicated since the Spring, another Reduction in Force (“RIF”) is necessary”.

Oh well, one less Reich Wing Propaganda Site is great.
Thats a shame. I’m sure they had some good folks working there. The headline grabbing “sting” operations that were largely staged and mis-characterized.

Contraversial Right-Wing Group Project Veritas Suspends All Operations Indefinitely Report Say.

Right-wing group Project Veritas has suspended all of its operations indefinitely, according to a report.

The organisation, founded by James O’Keefe, shuttered operations after another round of layoffs this week, Mediaite reported.

In a letter titled “Reduction in Force” sent to staffers on Wednesday, HR director Jennifer Kiyak wrote that “in the interest of preserving the possible future existence of Project Veritas we need to put operations on pause and, as communicated since the Spring, another Reduction in Force (“RIF”) is necessary”.

Oh well, one less Reich Wing Propaganda Site is great.
Actually James O'Keefe is going as strong as ever after his departure from project veritas.

Forum List

Back