Project Veritas releases "Oligarchy" music video.

Foreigner Looking In.

Diamond Member
Jan 10, 2021
Project Veritas is not just a great news service and a great team of investigative reporters, they also know how to market their brand.
This song is an anthem to all those defamed by the media and Big Tech oligarchs. Milions of us.
Scroll down for video.

I got a better video that was already made to describe PV and the giant douches who are associated with it. I am looking forward to the day when O'Keefe gets his comuppance! :)

I got a better video that was already made to describe PV and the giant douches who are associated with it. I am looking forward to the day when O'Keefe gets his comuppance! :)

What's your beef with investigative journalists exposing corruption?

Erm...well, because they ARE NOT investigative journalists. They are alt-right muckrakers who advertise under the banner of "veritas"...when O'Keefe wouldn't know that if it ran up to him and bit...oh wait..it has! :)

Erm...well, because they ARE NOT investigative journalists. They are alt-right muckrakers who advertise under the banner of "veritas"...when O'Keefe wouldn't know that if it ran up to him and bit...oh wait..it has! :)

He is exposing electoral fraud, corruption, censorship and general illegal activity.
Whereas CNN (which you no doubt watch) sit on their asses investigating nothing but fake Russiagate stories.
O Keefe would get the Pulitzer if he was a libtard.

He is exposing electoral fraud, corruption, censorship and general illegal activity.
Whereas CNN (which you no doubt watch) sit on their asses investigating nothing but fake Russiagate stories.

No he isn't. And he's gotten burned more than once. But because he represents the alt-right, he is given a pass.
He's gonna get his ass kicked one day. And I'll smile when he does.

No he isn't. And he's gotten burned more than once. But because he represents the alt-right, he is given a pass.
He's gonna get his ass kicked one day. And I'll smile when he does.

Given a pass by whom?

Okeefe just opened himself up to ridicule by the video and music communities. Let the funny shit begin.

There is no doubt that Veritas suffers from extreme bias.

Any investigative independent journalist tends to have some, but this organization shows a clear agenda.

OTH? They usually don't do anything more than not cover stories equally, sometimes use selective editing, which is no worse than the establishment shills do, and use loaded terminology, again, old hat for the dinosaur elite journalists.

So, really, there is no more reason for them to be attacked by Silicon Valley, Wall Street, the Judiciary, or any other part of the Deep State, than their peers in the legacy media.

IMO, they have a case.

Forum List

Back