Project Veritas releases new CNN video of producer doubling down on "stupid as shit" comment

So?

Veritas trolls CNN looking for ANYONE who will say something bad about CNN. They finally find a producer of health documentaries and edit the hell out of what he said

Conservative journalism at it's finest

CNN is a dinosaur, and Project Veritas is the tar pit. This is why they're lashing out at a 15 year old kid who made a .gif and posted it on twitter.

"Lashing out"?

Well yes that too, but they are in fact threatening and using extortion on the poor soul.

kaczynski-cnn-ss-officer-trump-wrestling-meme-1499270676.jpg

They are very inspired by the likes of ISIS, Mafia, North Korea, Nazi Germany...

CNN is a dinosaur, and Project Veritas is the tar pit. This is why they're lashing out at a 15 year old kid who made a .gif and posted it on twitter.

There was no 15 year old kid. You people never learn. How sad.

So they extorted some not 15-year old private citizen. That makes them totally noble.

No, they didn't extort anyone.

To that one can only say:

5158VIAtvOL._SX355_.jpg

1499264703_334_CNN-%E2%80%98Blackmails%E2%80%99-Redditor-Memes-Jokes-amp-GIFs

Your memes are worthless. The person apologized before before being contacted by CNN.

The fake news is yours.

So they extorted some not 15-year old private citizen. That makes them totally noble.

5158VIAtvOL._SX355_.jpg

Your memes are worthless. The person apologized before before being contacted by CNN.

The fake news is yours.

Huh?
cnn-threatens-trump-supporter-575x150.jpg

Coerced News Network. Someone needs to kick this "news" network out of business. May I recommend, the God-Emperor himself?

[

5158VIAtvOL._SX355_.jpg

The fake news is yours.

Huh?

Coerced News Network. Someone needs to kick this "news" network out of business. May I recommend, the God-Emperor himself?

[

I guess you're too stupid to understand. So I'll say it again... the person apologized before being contacted by CNN. His removal of his obscene posts and his apology for them and the video had nothing to do with CNN identifying his Reddit moniker.

5158VIAtvOL._SX355_.jpg

The fake news is yours.

Huh?

[

I guess you're too stupid to understand. So I'll say it again... the person apologized before being contacted by CNN. His removal of his obscene posts and his apology for them and the video had nothing to do with CNN identifying his Reddit moniker.

And this makes CNN extortion ok, because... because???

cnn-blackmail-1.jpg

Maybe the issue is that I am talking with a far leftist here, who fundamentally believes that extortion is fine and freedom of speech is only a right for those who agree.

5158VIAtvOL._SX355_.jpg

The fake news is yours.

Huh?

[

cnn-blackmail-1.jpg

... because ... it's not extortion. The poster acted on their own accord without CNN.

5158VIAtvOL._SX355_.jpg

The fake news is yours.

Huh?

[

cnn-blackmail-1.jpg

... because ... it's not extortion. The poster acted on their own accord without CNN.

You seem to have serious reading comprehension issues:

It has no relevance what-so-ever what the poster did, this is extortion. Not that you provided any evidence for your story in the first place.

I have a great new project for Project Veritas

Secretly film as you talk to people in the Trump White House about how they feel having to cover up for Trump's blunders every day

Then post it on the interweb

The fake news is yours.

Huh?

[

cnn-blackmail-1.jpg

It has no relevance what-so-ever what the poster did, this is extortion. I also have trouble believing your bullshit story. That probably came from CNN too.

LOL

It has everything to do with what the poster did. CNN said they didn't release his name, in part, because of what he did.

Huh?

[

cnn-blackmail-1.jpg

It has no relevance what-so-ever what the poster did, this is extortion. I also have trouble believing your bullshit story. That probably came from CNN too.

LOL

It has everything to do with what the poster did. CNN said they didn't release his name, in part, because of what he did.

The person better not make any more gifs or CNN will dox him.

Criminal News Network. I know you are a fan of extortion, maybe just admit it instead of playing your stupid game.

cnn-blackmail-1.jpg

LOL

The person better not make any more gifs or CNN will dox him.

Criminal News Network. I know you are a fan of extortion, maybe just admit it instead of playing your stupid game.
He had already said he wasn't going to before being contacted by CNN. :eusa_doh:

Forum List

Back