Project Veritas' James O'keefe exposes hypocrisy of partisan NYT in their own words (Re: defamation lawsuit)

Jim H - VA USA

Plutonium Member
Gold Supporting Member
Sep 19, 2020
Okeefe had sued the NYT for defamation. NYT has now filed an affidavit with the court requesting dismissal. In the affidavit, the NYT uses google searches and Wikipedia pages as evidence against Project Veritas. They also claim that the published allegedly defamatory statements were part of an opinion piece which is unverifiable. Remarkably, they also claim that "an extreme departure from professional standards does not constitute malice."

LOL.

The NYT filing is quite laughable, and he did a good job of ripping it to shreds, and not based upon technicalities, but reason and logic.

This and more funny stuff is all explained in the great video at the link (13 minutes, but it is good).

I kind of regret not donating to Project Veritas when I was sending my donations to Conservative "charities" in December. :) If he keeps this up, I will have to man up.

Okeefe had sued the NYT for defamation. NYT has now filed an affidavit with the court requesting dismissal. In the affidavit, the NYT uses google searches and Wikipedia pages as evidence against Project Veritas. They also claim that the published allegedly defamatory statements were part of an opinion piece which is unverifiable. Remarkably, they also claim that "an extreme departure from professional standards does not constitute malice."

LOL.

The NYT filing is quite laughable, and he did a good job of ripping it to shreds, and not based upon technicalities, but reason and logic.

This and more funny stuff is all explained in the great video at the link (13 minutes, but it is good).

I kind of regret not donating to Project Veritas when I was sending my donations to Conservative "charities" in December. :) If he keeps this up, I will have to man up.

The courts will laugh O’Keefes Veritas claims out of court

They always do

The courts will laugh O’Keefes Veritas claims out of court

They always do
I think he does a good job at explaining why the court should laugh at the NYT's filing.

Of course, the lawsuit if filed in Westchester County New York, so you you are probably right.

Nobody cares about Project Veritas, it's a joke.

#LOLGOP #TooFunny #CLASSIC

You say that NOW, but when your Senator's office needs telephone repair they'll send a pimp right over all decked out in chinchilla*

(*speaking of defamation lawsuits...)

You used Pimply O'Queef's OWN WEBSITE as your link, Doofus.
It's because that's where the great video I mentioned is located, Pogo.

Three ad-hominems in one sentence. Is that a new record for you?

If you don't want to watch the video, fine. I wonder if you are commenting about it, without actually watching it. But if that's what you do, fine.

If you don't want to watch the video, fine. I wonder if you are commenting about it, without actually watching it. But if that's what you do, fine.

"Doofus" is ONE ad hom. How many did you want? I got lots more.

No I didn't watch the video, what for? O'Queef is a known liar who's been sued, successfully, for his bullshit editing. That's what the reference to the pimp in chinchilla is about. What am I, stupid?

Bottom line, you haven't presented a story when you've linked it from the one side who's actually IN the suit AND a known and proven liar. Now go find us an objective third-party link and maybe you'll have something worth clicking on.

Coming up next: "Why Jews are Stupid" by A. Hitler

Nobody cares about Project Veritas, it's a joke.

You're right. They expose corruption, fraud, and hypocrisy of the Left Deep State media.

It's sad that nobody cares.

Pimply and O'Queef were two more childish names you used, knucklehead. :)

They attack the messenger, not the message. Ad hominems in my book.

Last edited:

Pimply and O'Queef were two more childish names you used, knucklehead. :)

Pimply O'Queef DOES NOT POST HERE, Evelyn Wood.

When he gets here, and I'll know by the way he's dressed, THEN I'll drop the ad hom bombs he deserves.

James O’Keefe..LOL...A convicted felon suing for defamation. Now that’s funny.
Talk about defamation and irony.

You just claimed that he is a convicted felon. Back it up. Should be so easy to do, with a reliable source.

Everybody funny. Now you funny too. - George Thorogood.

James O’Keefe..LOL...A convicted felon suing for defamation. Now that’s funny.
Talk about defamation and irony.

You just claimed that he is a convicted felon. Back it up. Should be so easy to do, with a reliable source.

Everybody funny. Now you funny too. - George Thorogood.

Sigh
Sigh yourself. It was a misdemeanor. Get your facts straight.

I asked you for proof that he was a convicted felon. You did not provide it.

SIGH

I fucking love it.

THE PAPER OF RECORD is using as a defense in court that they are full of shit and not to be believed.

:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

Good Fucking Gorman...you liberals never disappoint

You're not reading THE PAPER OF RECORD, Einstein. You're reading a blog by Pimply O'Queef, proven liar.

This is the palooka that Republicans want you to do like them and take seriously...

screen_shot_2016-08-03_at_3.45.37_pm.png

Paraded around by FOXNEWS no less. Pimply O'Queefe indeed!

This is the palooka that Republicans want you to do like them and take seriously...

screen_shot_2016-08-03_at_3.45.37_pm.png

Paraded around by FOXNEWS no less. Pimply O'Queefe indeed!

Nice disguise to film Deep State Democrat baby killers, maybe.

Do you even know what you post?

Forum List

Back