Prohibition of drugs. Criminals love to see it. Why do we make their day?

Prohibition of drugs. Criminals love to see it. Why do we make their day?

You will know why criminals love to see us prohibit the various social drugs that we and our children consume.

Why did you vote to make their day?

Why are we fighting a drug war against our own children when our intelligentsia pushes for drug legalization so that we can then control in a better way what we and our children consume?

Our children are the ones dying due to our drug war, --- while we adults hide behind legislation that criminals love to see?

Regards
DL

Answer: Ask the DNC.

That does not tell me your view.

Shit like this is why things are as they are.

Regards
DL

Regards
DL

My view is the absurdity of "recreational" drugs. What kind of idiots compare taking deadly drugs to playing tennis, golf or pinochle. Those are recreations. 70,000 Americans died last year from fentanyl laced drugs and fucking dope addicts want to legalize poisoning people. I actually don't care about anyone who smokes, injects or snorts and don't care if they all die.

Ignore that legal drugs like alcohol and tobacco individually kill more people than all the other social drugs combined.

Thanks for ignoring that we are warring against our own children and you do not care if they die.

You are a disgrace to the human race you pathetic piece of garbage.

Regards
DL

People who have children who take those drugs and ignore it are the garbage and if their brats die, well, fuck 'em. I don't know anyone who was forced to take drugs. Our society is doomed if crap like you make excuses to ingest poison.. If they legalize the shit I hope millions die.

You will not get your wish, you pathetic piece of half human garbage.

Where drugs are legalized, overall use drops.

Regards
DL

Idiocy is having the drugs that kill the most people, alcohol and tobacco legal, while the less dangerous drugs are made illegal.

It is not the individual pure drugs that kill. It is the adulterated ones. No drug user wants to die.

Regards
DL
those are not drugs

I guess that you have never read a real report on psychotropic drugs.

You are disagreeing with the intelligentsia and experts.

Regards
DL
tobacco is far different
....and you have to subtract the road injuries from the alcohol deaths--since it's NOT the alcohol that kills

Guns do not kill either, yet I don't think that the dead would be making the distinction you are making.

Go ahead and do the math though and if my statement was wrong, let me know.

Tobacco is still the number one killer that kills more than all the other drugs combined when alcohol is ignored.

Regards
DL
that's because it's abused--it's not as deadly per capita as it's used much more
...so what if people want to kill themselves?
MUCH MUCH different than firearms because they are used to MURDER/rob/rape

This is senseless to me.

You might want to rephrase to a legible comment.

I did note that you did not refute what I put though.

Regards
DL

We think accommodation of drug use is the way to stop drug use. Go to a homeless camp. Most of those there use recreational drugs. That's what recreational drug use looks like.

Then go to Singapore. It's clean with peaceful polite people who are quite productive. The country has few prisons and few criminals in them. Drug use and drug sales gets the death penalty.

We think accommodation of drug use is the way to stop drug use. Go to a homeless camp. Most of those there use recreational drugs. That's what recreational drug use looks like.

Then go to Singapore. It's clean with peaceful polite people who are quite productive. The country has few prisons and few criminals in them. Drug use and drug sales gets the death penalty.

If you think killing the young who do what is natural, is moral, tou show how blood thirsty you are and are likely a brain dead Christian who would stone unruly children as the bible prescribes.

There are no gays in Iran because they kill them as well. That must suit you just fine.

Do you even know what the word moral means and do you know what the Golden Rule is?

Regards
DL

If you think killing the young who do what is natural, is moral, tou show how blood thirsty you are and are likely a brain dead Christian who would stone unruly children as the bible prescribes.

There are no gays in Iran because they kill them as well. That must suit you just fine.

Do you even know what the word moral means and do you know what the Golden Rule is?

Regards
DL
Unruly children should not be stoned. Caning or whipping should do quite well. Since I did mention Singapore, an American teen thought he could get creative with a bit of graffiti vandalism. He was caned. Even though he has long since returned to this country there has been no word that he has performed any further acts of vandalism. And he spent not one day in jail.

It is our accommodation of drug use that has made drug use that much worse. It's clean needle programs and narcan or naxloxone that has increased drug use. Taking drugs is not natural not even for the young.

Just to address your comment. If gays are as obnoxious in Iran as they are here I don't blame the Iranians for throwing them off rooftops.

Regards
DL
Unruly children should not be stoned. Caning or whipping should do quite well. Since I did mention Singapore, an American teen thought he could get creative with a bit of graffiti vandalism. He was caned. Even though he has long since returned to this country there has been no word that he has performed any further acts of vandalism. And he spent not one day in jail.

It is our accommodation of drug use that has made drug use that much worse. It's clean needle programs and narcan or naxloxone that has increased drug use. Taking drugs is not natural not even for the young.

Just to address your comment. If gays are as obnoxious in Iran as they are here I don't blame the Iranians for throwing them off rooftops.

So much for an eye for an eye. Thanks for showing your lack of a moral and legal sense.

Ignore the research that has proven that beating your children makes them less well adjusted that those who are not physically abused.

Regards
DL

Oh no parents should not do the beating. It is done as part of the judicial process and done successfully all over the world.

My moral sense is not the issue. Rampant drug use completely supported by a social safety net is the issue. Education is key. Take classes in protected groups down to the homeless camps. Let them see it and smell it. Drum it into their malleable heads that this is where the bong leads you. Stop the clean needle programs stop carrying antidotes for opiod overdose, drug test for benefits. The dead body count should be on every news hour - with video.

Oh no parents should not do the beating. It is done as part of the judicial process and done successfully all over the world.

My moral sense is not the issue. Rampant drug use completely supported by a social safety net is the issue. Education is key. Take classes in protected groups down to the homeless camps. Let them see it and smell it. Drum it into their malleable heads that this is where the bong leads you. Stop the clean needle programs stop carrying antidotes for opiod overdose, drug test for benefits. The dead body count should be on every news hour - with video.

Your moral sense may not be the issue to you, but your words are showing you do not have a decent one.

You might think differently, and better, if it was your child who ended up dead.

Thanks for showing that you have shit for brains and compassion.

Regards
DL

Your moral sense may not be the issue to you, but your words are showing you do not have a decent one.

You might think differently, and better, if it was your child who ended up dead.

Regards
DL
It is always a tragedy when one's child ends up dead by their own lifestyle choices. That life and death could best be used as a warning to others.

Compassion is usually misplaced.

Regards
DL
It is always a tragedy when one's child ends up dead by their own lifestyle choices. That life and death could best be used as a warning to others.

Says one who has shown none.

Our youth do not die from choosing to use a drug. They die from us not insuring that the drug he takes has not been adulterated by a pusher and our systems insuring that he is not a useless victim of a drug war we cannot possibly win.

Regards
DL

We live in a democracy where 65% want issue A (legalized weed) and it is not happening.

Why?

LAWYERS, who make tons of money off prohibition of weed, and have a disproportionate influence in Congress....

Cocksucker Obama, of course, lied in his campaign about not prosecuting medicinal marijuana users in compliance with state law.

A Democrat lied, and whites who believed that Democrat ended up in the can....

We live in a democracy where 65% want issue A (legalized weed) and it is not happening.

Why?

LAWYERS, who make tons of money off prohibition of weed, and have a disproportionate influence in Congress.....

Thanks for 0 political garbage please. I am a Canadian who thinks your political system to be garbage.

You are correct that lawyers, as well as the politicians on both sides also taking bribes from the tobacco and alcohol lobbies, are corrupt and care more about the cash they can make from the drug war that we are executing against our youth.

Regards
DL

Criminals? Are you talking about the users or the dealers.

The users are the victims of fascist laws, forced to pay extremely over inflated prices, deal with black market thugs, a dangerous lack of regulation on purity and no dosing information. Much less any legal recourse if you get some bogus product or something cut with Comet.

The dealers are capitalists trying to make a buck that face no regulation, but they do have deadly competition.

Regards
DL

I read yesterday that Starbucks is putting needle disposal rooms in their buildings.

I think Starbucks should have a rewards programs for druggies

BUY 100 STARBUCKS BREWS AND GET I FREE DOSE OF HEROIN.
''Bring your own needle. We'll get rid of it for ya"

Why?

LAWYERS, who make tons of money off prohibition of weed, and have a disproportionate influence in Congress.....

Thanks for 0 political garbage please. I am a Canadian who thinks your political system to be garbage.

You are correct that lawyers, as well as the politicians on both sides also taking bribes from the tobacco and alcohol lobbies, are corrupt and care more about the cash they can make from the drug war that we are executing against our youth.

Regards
DL

I have a great idea! Parents can sell their drug overdosed kids bodies as garden fertilizer. $1.00 a pound. They can make cash from the drug war. Isn't that a great idea?

I have always said that if these drugs (cocaine, marijuana, opium, heroin) were to be made legal, deaths and life ruining incidents would fall precipitously because the strength would be known precluding overdoses. In addition, drug content would be known and regulated. When one buys an illegal pill or powder, there is no way to tell either the strength or content. Another thought: Saying 'just don't do it' has not and will never work as far as people using these substances mainly because their illegality shields true facts about their effects. Human curiosity being what it is, IMO it's better to give them the light of day and understand them.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back