Progs say top five Democrat prospects for POTUS are white male

Are they suggesting white males are more competent and/or progs just like them better?

Ranking the Top Democratic Presidential Candidates for 2020
Beating Trump in 2020 is more important than anything else. The yokel trash in the rust belt and, sadly, independents will find it easier to vote for a white male than anybody else.

Ah........Important because why?

Sounds code for white males are more capable, while you project racism.

Last edited:
Are they suggesting white males are more competent and/or progs just like them better?

Beating Trump in 2020 is more important than anything else. The yokel trash in the rust belt and, sadly, independents will find it easier to vote for a white male than anybody else.

I agree.

which professional politician are you running against him?

Do you seriously think they would have a chance?

They don't know. I look at it this way. When I'm driving on the freeway no matter how fast I'm going....there's always a guy or girl that wants to pass. Doesn't matter if I'm doing 80 or 180. There's always someone who wants to get by. When you look in the rear view mirror you see that pair of angry eyes 3 feet from your back bumper hungry for dominance.

That's lefty.

Jo

Last edited:

Sounds code for white males are more capable, while you project racism.
What you said makes zero sense

I agree.

Definitely, though we’ll need to get 5 or 6 million more votes than him to be safe this time, since the EC is so broken and obsolete.

Democrats were saying that white men were disqualified from candidacy. What happened?

I agree.

Definitely, though we’ll need to get 5 or 6 million more votes than him to be safe this time, since the EC is so broken and obsolete.

Broken and obsolete huh? So in your opinion, we Americans should be pulled along by the likes of NY and Ca., who's idea for leadership is Waters and Cortez.

I agree.

Broken and obsolete huh? So in your opinion, we Americans should be pulled along by the likes of NY and Ca., who's idea for leadership is Waters and Cortez.
The entire country votes, not just NY and CA. You should have learned that in elementary school.

I agree.

, since the EC is so broken and obsolete.

Neither broken nor obsolete.

I agree.

We don’t have slaves anymore so yes, obsolete. Also, countries ruled by a tyranny of the minority do not last long.

I agree.

We don’t have slaves anymore so yes, obsolete. Also, countries ruled by a tyranny of the minority do not last long.

We don’t have slaves anymore so yes, obsolete.

The reason for the EC was slavery?

First time I've heard that excuse

I agree.

The entire country votes, not just NY and CA. You should have learned that in elementary school.

That's projection. You should have learned the purpose of the EC, and to-date you've yet to gather a critical thought.

I agree.

Then you don’t know much about it. Madison lamented that because ofnslavery the EC was the only way to bring the south into the fold. What a mistake that was.

I agree.

That's projection. You should have learned the purpose of the EC, and to-date you've yet to gather a critical thought.
Part of the purpose of the EC was to deal with the issue of slaves being in the population. And if you didn’t know that all 50 states vote, then you’re retarded beyond words.

I agree.

Then you don’t know much about it. Madison lamented that because ofnslavery the EC was the only way to bring the south into the fold. What a mistake that was.

Madison lamented

Boo hoo...

it's also the reason blacks of the time were only considered 3/5s a person.

Did you ever consider that Blacks of the period didn't have the right to vote?

Did you ever consider the EC is based on population, and that several million illegals, who also can't vote, allow California a higher number of EV?

Madison lamented

Boo hoo...

Did you ever consider the EC is based on population, and that several million illegals, who also can't vote, allow California a higher number of EV?
Boo hoo? For now, anyways

National Popular Vote

Madison lamented

Boo hoo...

Boo hoo? For now, anyways

National Popular Vote

lotsa luck

(I see a lot of Blue states there. Wonder why?)

Forum List

Back