Progressives have officially surrendered all grip on reality

I live in a red state and I'm thankful every day that there is a Federal Government. It's scary to think what the pin heads in this state would do without it. Fricken ship of fools...
Vintage fascist progressive. If the state is so bad - instead of demanding unconstitutional government - just move you jack-ass. That's the point of the United States. Choice. Freedom. If you don't like how conservative your state is, move to California, New Jersey, New York, Illinois, etc.

But nope. That would require personal responsibility and action on your part, uh? Far too lazy for that. Just demand illegal government and oppression.

I live in a red state and I'm thankful every day that there is a Federal Government. It's scary to think what the pin heads in this state would do without it. Fricken ship of fools...
Vintage fascist progressive. If the state is so bad - instead of demanding unconstitutional government - just move you jack-ass. That's the point of the United States. Choice. Freedom. If you don't like how conservative your state is, move to California, New Jersey, New York, Illinois, etc.

But nope. That would require personal responsibility and action on your part, uh? Far too lazy for that. Just demand illegal government and oppression.
Why don't you just move you jackass? The founders of this country weren't prophets and few people interpret the Constitution as simple-mindedly as you do. Perhaps you can find a place that embodies the freedoms that you hold so dear. Like Somalia.

From the same asshat, under his former name he ran away from, who opined that New Orleans residents could have evacuated for Katrina in "20 minutes". :rofl:

Life is so simple when you're stupid.

Why don't you just move you jackass? The founders of this country weren't prophets and few people interpret the Constitution as simple-mindedly as you do. Perhaps you can find a place that embodies the freedoms that you hold so dear. Like Somalia.
Wow....the old "I'm rubber, your glue" defense. Genius. Way to simply repeat what I said. I embrace and accept everything about this country. You reject everything about this country. Cuba is waiting for you. Go enjoy your communist "utopia" first-hand chief.

More indisputable proof that the left has officially surrendered all grip on reality...

No moron, the thugs who had been discredited long before their fictional PP video, which is SCIENCE FICTION TRASH.

This particular idiot progressive believes that when you capture people on video committing crimes it is actually just amauter film makers making incredible Hollywood-quality science fiction. Apparently he believes the CGI capabilities are so life-like that he can't discern reality from animation and that amateur filmmakers can actually mimic the voices to perfection as well.

Post #253

More indisputable proof that the left has officially surrendered all grip on reality...

No moron, the thugs who had been discredited long before their fictional PP video, which is SCIENCE FICTION TRASH.

This particular idiot progressive believes that when you capture people on video committing crimes it is actually just amauter film makers making incredible Hollywood-quality science fiction. Apparently he believes the CGI capabilities are so life-like that he can't discern reality from animation and that amateur filmmakers can actually mimic the voices to perfection as well.

Post #253
Go ahead. Show us the video. Make sure it is clear and uncut from beginning to end. That is how documentary videos with credibility work.

I'll wait.

Post #253
Go ahead. Show us the video. Make sure it is clear and uncut from beginning to end. That is how documentary videos with credibility work.

I'll wait.
Hey dumb-ass.....since you weren't a member of the original filming, how would you even know whether it had been "cut" or not? :lmao:

Hey dumb-ass.....since you weren't a member of the original filming, how would you even know whether it had been "cut" or not? :lmao:
I won't even dignify that idiotic question with an answer.

Stop pretending that you have any remotely moral excuse for trafficking in hideous and vicious libelous accusations, without a thread of credible evidence.

Selling baby parts is a crime. If it were true, and you actually believed it was, then you would be demanding a prosecution.

But you are not doing that. Because you know it is a filthy lie.

Post #253

I'll wait.
If it appeared on a news program, then it has been cut. How would a 1 hour program show the entire video. Therefore, according to liberlogic, any video that appears on a news program is doctored.

Post #253

I'll wait.
Well...like a typical idiot progressive...you've already denied indisputable video HnL. Are you going to also deny legal charges brought by the district attorney in a radical left-wing state? Seems even the libtards of California were forced to accept the reality you still reject...

“It is against the law to intentionally sell human body parts for profit, including fetal tissue donations obtained from abortions,” he said

Orange County, Calif., DA accuses two biological supply companies of selling ‘fetal tissue products for profit’

Stop pretending that you have any remotely moral excuse for trafficking in hideous and vicious libelous accusations, without a thread of credible evidence.
Hey HnL - does this District Attorney have "credible evidence"? How much reality are you capable of denying before even other progressives start laughing at you?

Orange County, Calif., DA accuses two biological supply companies of selling ‘fetal tissue products for profit’
Selling baby parts is a crime.
Yes. Yes it is. And this District Attorney agrees with you as well...
If it were true, and you actually believed it was, then you would be demanding a prosecution.
Ask an ye shall receive... :lmao:

But you are not doing that. Because you know it is a filthy lie.
:dance::dance::dance:

Forum List

Back