Progressives: Despicable Liars

Moron, exactness doesn't change anything, the rate is still twice. You are just nitpicking pointlessly because that's all you have.

When Whites kill, it's twice more likely that the victim is black then the other way around.
The rate is that blacks kill whites at a far higher rate than visa-versa.

You don't understand the chart.

Moron, exactness doesn't change anything, the rate is still twice. You are just nitpicking pointlessly because that's all you have.

When Whites kill, it's twice more likely that the victim is black then the other way around.

Retard, you lied that whites murder blacks at double the rate - the exact opposite is what the table showed.

You simply can't do second grade math.

And what do you “Black Lives Matter” liberals do and say about it?

Not a fuck’n thing. Dead silent. Almost like your “outrage” is nothing but politically expedient theater! :icon_rolleyes:
Moron, you just quoted me saying it.

Whats wrong with you?

Yuoi still haven't figured out the math even when it has been explained to you?

You're the perfect Democrat.

Moron, you just quoted me saying it.

Whats wrong with you?
What the fuck?!? Here is your exact quote (word-for-word) that I was responding to:
Who do they murder...oh thats right it's mostly other blacks. #haters :icon_rolleyes:
Please show us all the part where you illustrated "outrage" over black people dying at the hands of other black people.

So what you saying is some men = women.
Not even a little. Showing feminine traits despite having a penis and testicles doesn't even remotely "equal" women. It amazes me how much you beta-male liberals are threatened by women and want to cancel them.
This is from an idiot complaining about lefties being gender confused.
I don't complain about mental illnesses. I complain about the sick leftists who think that society should revolve around - and play into - the mental illness so that they can exploit the mentally ill for their own sick sexual deviances.

Forum List

Back