Progressives are the real Americans and aligned with our Founders, Republicans are inert bystanders

John and Abigail’s son, John Quincy Adams, became the sixth president of the United States (1825–29). Like his father, he served one term, which gave rise to a saying Kerry used in the 2004 campaign against Bush: "like father like son, one term and you're done". of course Bush beat Kerry and served a HISTORIC (lol) 2nd term. global financial crisis? meh!

My opinion......

America is a very materialistic society.
We've mostly turned away from God and worship our financial and material gains.
We're more afraid of losing our investments and home than our connection to God.
That seems to be a recipe for disaster.

Everyone is afraid to fight for their freedom because they could lose their pensions, savings, SSI etc.
I also believe that for too many people the reality of the situation has not become clear yet.
Most still do not believe our society could actually turn into a full blown police state.
Prosperity and health are legitimate elements of the gospel.

The political system is run by the Davos Network. They are using the Democrats to affect changes that will lead to their Great Reset NWO. They dont need the Republicants because the Network can control businesses and the money BUT they need SOCIAL CHAOS / CHANGE and this is where the Democrats come into play as they are in charge of wrecking the culture to foster change.

The "Progressives" are the "Useful" idiots of the super rich Davos Network and are doing their dirty work under cover of faux issues ( eg; Racism, Feminism, etc,,,). Like David Horowitz said "The Issue is never the issue".

In the USA, a conservative is CALLED A CONSERVATIVE,,,,,,in the rest of the world, a conservative is called a "LIBERAL". I think you are referring to the John Locke idea of liberal and not the modern hijacked term used to denote bomb throwing, greasy long haired Berkeley slime bags.

Progressives are the real Americans and aligned with our Founders. It's counterintuitive and you think I'm wrong, I know, but give me a minute.

Our Founder were willing to fight against an oppressive government. They took action! Progressives would NEVER have tolerated a government that: spied on their candidates, locked up their dissents without a trial for 2 years, and orchestrated the greatest voter fraud in American history. The response to any one of these would have been to petition the Government for a redress of grievances; but all three? Blood in the streets! Like Progressives, American Founders risked life and Liberty to fight for what they wanted.

Republicans and Conservatives have not been faithful guardians of the rights bestowed to us. Accordingly, we've lost our Liberties.

Protestors remained locked up waiting for a trial

Blatant cheating in GA, PA and AZ is rewarded with Senate seats. All the while Republicans - do NOTHING!

Who's to blame? What's the cause? Did the schools and Church teach us to be passive, docile? I'm just coming back from a Catholic service and I forgot how depth and completeness of the training to be docile. I've got news for you, Zappa was right: The Meek shall inherit NOTHING! The county is gone, your freedoms are gone!

The government closed your churches! And you let them! You don't deserve to be free! How do you let that happen???? You think Adams, Jefferson and Franklin would have been OK with that?

24nyvirus-weddings-superJumbo.jpg

Here's a Hasidic wedding in Brooklyn, NY Nov 2020. They didn't let government dictate to them - they answer to a Higher Authority. They stood up and stood together because they believe in their relation with The Lord. There's no government on Earth that's ever going to dictate to them. And they're absolutely right

Progressives, the WEF, the Deep State whatever you want to call them, they defeated the USA without firing a shot. Much like Stalin running the USA war effort through his sock puppet FDR, you have to give then credit.

Republicans sit around, disorganized, unaware, clueless; our Republican "Leaders" don't give a single fuck about the loss of sovereignty or Freedom. They send billions to the most corrupt regime in the Western hemisphere to defend Ukraine border and sit quietly while drug and human traffickers are in full control of the Southern border. It's not an American border any longer, you can't call it that.

The Victims of the J6 Reichstag Fire still sit in prison. Nancy, Chris Wray, Ray Epps all have no need to worry over their role in planning and executing the False Flag; Republicans will NEVER hold them to account and worse yet - the Republican base won't say or do a thing about it!

Who fights for what they believe? Not Republicans!

The score board

Progressives 81,000,000 - Republicans 0

Well done!

Republicans sit around, disorganized, unaware, clueless; our Republican "Leaders" don't give a single fuck about the loss of sovereignty or Freedom. They send billions to the most corrupt regime in the Western hemisphere to defend Ukraine border and sit quietly while drug and human traffickers are in full control of the Southern border. It's not an American border any longer, you can't call it that.

The Victims of the J6 Reichstag Fire still sit in prison. Nancy, Chris Wray, Ray Epps all have no need to worry over their role in planning and executing the False Flag; Republicans will NEVER hold them to account and worse yet - the Republican base won't say or do a thing about it!
^^ Bingo.

Most of our Republican “leaders” are sell outs, complicit to being the minority complaining while Democrats destroy the nation.

We live in a banana republic now. Only a big event of some sort will be enough to restore what we once had.

Progressives are the real Americans and aligned with our Founders. It's counterintuitive and you think I'm wrong, I know, but give me a minute.

Our Founder were willing to fight against an oppressive government. They took action! Progressives would NEVER have tolerated a government that: spied on their candidates, locked up their dissents without a trial for 2 years, and orchestrated the greatest voter fraud in American history. The response to any one of these would have been to petition the Government for a redress of grievances; but all three? Blood in the streets! Like Progressives, American Founders risked life and Liberty to fight for what they wanted.

Republicans and Conservatives have not been faithful guardians of the rights bestowed to us. Accordingly, we've lost our Liberties.

Blatant cheating in GA, PA and AZ is rewarded with Senate seats. All the while Republicans - do NOTHING!

Who's to blame? What's the cause? Did the schools and Church teach us to be passive, docile? I'm just coming back from a Catholic service and I forgot how depth and completeness of the training to be docile. I've got news for you, Zappa was right: The Meek shall inherit NOTHING! The county is gone, your freedoms are gone!

The government closed your churches! And you let them! You don't deserve to be free! How do you let that happen???? You think Adams, Jefferson and Franklin would have been OK with that?

Here's a Hasidic wedding in Brooklyn, NY Nov 2020. They didn't let government dictate to them - they answer to a Higher Authority. They stood up and stood together because they believe in their relation with The Lord. There's no government on Earth that's ever going to dictate to them. And they're absolutely right

Progressives, the WEF, the Deep State whatever you want to call them, they defeated the USA without firing a shot. Much like Stalin running the USA war effort through his sock puppet FDR, you have to give then credit.

The score board

Well done!

And who have been pushing the world economic forum agendas? Who opened the borders to flood our country with illegals? Sold our oil reserves to China while choking out domestic oil production? Who has allowed domestic terrorist groups that do nothing but destroy business owners and their own communities? Who ignores and let's criminals off easy? Or any number of other offenses against America? The progressives, the liberals, the democrats.

As we see conservatives slowly begin to get a foothold we see how the progressives censored, muted, cancelled and buried conservatives over the past few years using big tech and political campaigns. So to tell them they did nothing when they were being suppressed is outright incorrect.

If you think progressives are good for America then you honestly don't know what a progressive is. Americas problems have done nothing accelerate in the past 2 years ever since the progressives have been in control of everything. But now with the house and the speaker of the house aligned with conservatives were seeing gradually change and let's be honest, they haven't officially been in power for very long.

You're blind and on sided, aggressive attack on conservatives shows you only know what you want to know about them because you don't actually say why they are so awful. You hate and are angered but all you have is "because they are stupid doodie heads". You don't actually have clear, concise and unequivocally proven evidence of what makes them so bad. Being so closed minded is even worse than what you complain of because all you care about is being on a side, you aren't able to look at your side, you just want to shout catchphrases and yell "because I said so". Being closed minded and a sheep is what makes you a terrible American.

I'd rather have someone disagree with me that is open minded and a thinker, that's a person I can disagree with while shaking their hand. But you? You get no respect from me.

The score board

Well done!

CF; there is not a lot of diff between the two factions that comprise the RepubliCratic Duopoly Party(RCDP). You are correct though, the statist left are aggressive in nature while the more mundane conservative(?) side of the RCDP are definitely very passive. The realignment elections during the 1960's era((1966 & 1968) brought the GOP faction of the RCDP in line much closer to the DNC statist left, & this is how our Libertarian party came into existence from disgruntled conservatives. The RCDP prefers smooth sailing over turbulent seas! As feminized(meek & mild) that many of the conservative/GOP elected officials have become do not expect much if anything positive out of them.

I jumped overboard from the GOP ship in '83 as I was concerned that the Reagan admin. was going to debt spend Americans into indentured servants(I was correct) & in short order our Libertarian party rescued me. I stayed with our Libertarian Party USA from '83 & into 2014 as a contributing member but pulled out due to an adopted policy that made it impossible for me to support our LP-USA any longer. My suggestion for you & all Americans is to dump the political party idolatry & support the candidates based on their personal merits. If it helps I certainly do understand your frustration with the lackluster GOP performance, I really do.

as for fighting it just hasnt got to the point where good men are willing to sacrifice their lives as they know them to turn killer,,
at some point talking will be over and progressives wont know what hit them,,
All it will take is a spark at the right time. The suffering and indignity hasn't reached critical mass yet. The thing is, that kind of chaos is precisely what the people in DC want. It give them an excuse to send in the military and, sadly, I think our military may well just go along with orders. I pray that enough of them remember their blood ties and still cherish freedom enough to refuse and to even rebel.

The one certainty I see is that Americans who are now being targeted by our government's rhetoric, will have limited choices. Surrender to the boot, join together with likeminded people and fight as a group, or fight alone at their own doors when the Marxist victors get around to selecting THEM as the next target. In that system there must always be a target to go after to keep that revolutionary fervor.
The ONE group that has aided the tyranny and corruption more than any other BY FAR, has been the corrupt corporate media. If this nation falls, it will have been caused by these activists spewing their hate in the guise of truth.

If you think progressives are good for America then you honestly don't know what a progressive is.
Perhaps I read his meaning incorrectly but what I got from his screed wasn't about Progs being good or correct. Far from it. He was simply laying out the weakness and lack of response from the Right while the Left has engaged in a full assault on our freedoms.

The Left controls entertainment, social media, mass media, academia, and pop culture.
We can see the results.
America is turning into a corrupt and backwards banana republic police state.
People have been leaving the Democrat cities and states for a long time now and soon they will be leaving the country altogether.
Maybe there will be a few states that will be able to escape from the Corrupt Democrat Cult tyranny.

The score board

Well done!

Oh me achin ribs

I think if you had time to ask you would find out that number is very low and most people just want to live their lives free of government dictates,,

as for fighting it just hasnt got to the point where good men are willing to sacrifice their lives as they know them to turn killer,,
at some point talking will be over and progressives wont know what hit them,,

Do not see many people on this site who even attempt to mind there own business.

Forum List

Back