Progressive Propaganda: The Voter Fraud Edition

Just a distraction. Doesn't really matter because the machine rules. Trying to get the public caught up in issues that really don't matter. BTW, any really decent candidates in the pipeline? No, didn't think so.....
welcome back

I'll ask again the question you REFUSE to answer.

If partisan Hillary's Clinton supporters conducted an audit of 2016 Florida election ballots, would you accept their findings?
So what you’re saying is you don’t trust the audit? Well that is fascinating. See, if you can’t trust the audit, how the fuck can you trust the vote count? Oops.
The vote count isn't conducted by insane, partisan, conspiracy theory believing nutbags. The AZ fraudit is.
Actually, yes it was:

Failed Gubernatorial Candidate Stacey Abrams Financed and Controlled Staffing for Fulton County Georgia's 2020 Election

The vote count isn't conducted by insane, partisan, conspiracy theory believing nutbags. The AZ fraudit is.
You literally just described Democrats. So unless no Democrat counted a single vote, then yes - the vote count was conducted by “insane, partisan, conspiracy theory believing nutbags”.

You literally just described Democrats. So unless no Democrat counted a single vote, then yes - the vote count was conducted by “insane, partisan, conspiracy theory believing nutbags”.
You are pathetic and cowardly. I've got a suggestion for you...volunteer at a polling place or Vote Center or get a seasonal extra help job at an election office. If you can't bring your dishonorable ass to do that, go WATCH the process. The hard-working, dedicated, nonpartisan election officials that do the yeoman's work of counting the ballots, value transparency and most operations are open to public observation.

If partisan Hillary's Clinton supporters conducted an audit of 2016 Florida election ballots, would you accept their findings?
So what you’re saying is you don’t trust the audit? Well that is fascinating. See, if you can’t trust the audit, how the fuck can you trust the vote count? Oops.
Actually, yes it was:

Failed Gubernatorial Candidate Stacey Abrams Financed and Controlled Staffing for Fulton County Georgia's 2020 Election
Just stop. She didn't control anyone. Jesus you people are fucking nuts.

Nobody is going to take seriously an article that contains this lie...

It will be interesting to know if the characters who worked overtime on Election night shoving Biden ballots into tabulation machines two and three times were some of the individuals hired through Abrams-backed staffing services.​
Trump lost a free and fair election solely on his merit...or lack thereof.

Actually, yes it was:

Nobody is going to take seriously an article that contains this lie...

It will be interesting to know if the characters who worked overtime on Election night shoving Biden ballots into tabulation machines two and three times were some of the individuals hired through Abrams-backed staffing services.​
Trump lost a free and fair election solely on his merit...or lack thereof.
You can say that 10,000 times, but no one will believe it who isn't already convinced.

She determined who got hired. Pretending you didn't know what was meant by the use of the term "controlled" only shows what a pathetic dishonest dumbass you are.

The hard-working, dedicated, nonpartisan election officials that do the yeoman's work of counting the ballots, value transparency and most operations are open to public observation.
Those that are conservative fit that description.

Those that are Democrats, however, are unethical dirt-bags who lack an ounce of integrity and thus regularly engage in voter fraud.

Says the whack-job who is literally denying reality :eusa_doh:

I know, why don’t you tell us again how someone with a penis and testicles becomes a “real woman” if he puts on a dress, lipstick, and declares how he “identifies”.

I know, why don’t you tell us again how someone with a penis and testicles becomes a “real woman” if he puts on a dress, lipstick, and declares how he “identifies”.
Trying to derail your own thread with your freaky weird obsession with trans people? Jesus, just pick up a trans hooker and get it over with already.

The hard-working, dedicated, nonpartisan election officials that do the yeoman's work of counting the ballots, value transparency and most operations are open to public observation.

Those that are Democrats, however, are unethical dirt-bags who lack an ounce of integrity and thus regularly engage in voter fraud.
Wrong as usual. Do you know what I like best about the hard-working, dedicated individuals that I work with every day in an election office? The fact that I neither know or care what their political party is. We are all dedicated to one thing…conducting fair, accurate, secure and transparent elections. You couldn’t work there…you have no honor or integrity.

Even if he gets his dick chopped off, he's still not a woman.

Wrong as usual. Do you know what I like best about the hard-working, dedicated individuals that I work with every day in an election office? The fact that I neither know or care what their political party is. We are all dedicated to one thing…conducting fair, accurate, secure and transparent elections. You couldn’t work there…you have no honor or integrity.
The knowledge that you work in an "election office" is truly scary.

How many Biden votes did you manufacture?

This election was not and has never been transparent. Saying so is ridiculous. Taking you seriously never happened, now it never will.

Last edited:
Again, where is the evidence the election was stolen?
That's the battle-cry of every ignorant, uninformed leftist out there. But here's the thing - just because you refuse to educate yourself on the issue, doesn't mean the evidence doesn't exit. It just means you refuse to examine it. :dunno:

The epoch Times??
Next you will ask me to believe in immaculate conception.

Have you bothered to publish explanations from the booth involved ?
Of course not. We know why.

That's the battle-cry of every ignorant, uninformed leftist out there. But here's the thing - just because you refuse to educate yourself on the issue, doesn't mean the evidence doesn't exit. It just means you refuse to examine it. :dunno:

The epoch Times??

The Epoch Times is far more credible than the New York Times.

The epoch Times??

The NYT hasn't made those outrageous claims. Since the beginning when the fraud claims appears, not One if your sources has credibility.

The epoch Times??

The NYT hasn't made those outrageous claims. Since the beginning when the fraud claims appears, not One if your sources has credibility.
The NYT has been caught lying multiple times, like the claim that Trump called our troops "losers."

What "outrageous" claims has Trump made?

Zero. Same thing for Trump votes, Bernie votes, Hillary votes, etc. All the crazies from all the supporters have tried to pull the "you're doing this because I voted fo XXXXX" bullshit. That means I am successful in maintaining a nonpartisan office dedicated to ensuring fair, accurate, secure, transparent elections.

Trying to derail your own thread with your freaky weird obsession with trans people? Jesus, just pick up a trans hooker and get it over with already.
Way to run from the fact that you literally deny reality (not to mention basic science).

Don't drag me into your mess because you lack the courage to either stand against the bat-shit crazy ideology of your side of the aisle or the courage to admit that you do in fact deny reality (and basic science).

Zero. Same thing for Trump votes, Bernie votes, Hillary votes, etc. All the crazies from all the supporters have tried to pull the "you're doing this because I voted fo XXXXX" bullshit. That means I am successful in maintaining a nonpartisan office dedicated to ensuring fair, accurate, secure, transparent elections.
Yeah, right. You're about as non-partisan as Joseph Stalin.

New Topics

Forum List

Back