Progressive Paraside: Central Government Control of Cashless Soceity

Is this Progressive Paradise?

• Total voters
In other words you're a liar, and this remains a straw man fallacy.

All you do is go from thread to thread and scream "FALLACY" at every conservative on USMB in order to avoid an actual debate. You don't even demonstrate how it's a fallacy.

When is the last time you told hazlnut or rightwinger or Luddly Neddite that their posts contain a "FALLACY!" ???

I say everyone whom I call to action puts C_Clayton_Jones on ignore, I know I am!

Geaux4it House LadyGunSlinger AquaAthena Uncensored2008

Newby Zander koshergrl HelenaHandbag Mad Scientist GHook93 PoliticalChic mudwhistle Pete7469 Clementine S.J. pvsi Intolerant shart_attack tinydancer oldfart R.C. Christian westwall OriginalShroom Jeremiah SAYIT Mr. H. Vigilante CaféAuLait Jroc HenryBHough jon_berzerk DriftingSand Katzndogz DriftingSand Yurt CorvusRexus

We will go cashless at some point, not anytime soon but it will happen. As I said earlier, a crypto-currency such as bitcoin will fill the need for anonymous exchange.

No it won't.

The preservation of Bitcoin's anonymity is indirectly linked to the anonymity of cash. Governments will not go to extreme lengths to monitor Bitcoin so long as cash exists, since anyone seeking anonymity could always REVERT to cash if Bitcoin became too heavily monitored (and thus all the time and resources spent on monitoring Bitcoin would go to waste).

However, once cash is removed, then there is NO ALTERNATIVE to Bitcoin for anonymity, and you can bet your ass that's when an incredible amount of resources devoted to heuristic analysis of of microdata will be ushered forward to remove all anonymity for electronic currency.

And then where do we turn after cash is gone, and the confidence in Bitcoin's anonymity is forfeit? Bartering?

Even if crypto-currency becomes un-anonymous there will be something, black markets will exist as long as sinful activities and substances are illegal. Also do not discount the value of barter, it works very well in places where the money is practically worthless and even here it goes on more than you probably think. I do not fear a cashless society because it can only happen if the people who use money decide to go that way. I do not think this is something any government can simply impose and actually control street-level commerce. The people will simply start trading in some other nation's currency and a flourishing business will develop to convert hard cash to E-cash and back, plenty of countries would be happy to print money for use elsewhere because it never comes back.

TLDR: People will find a way, they always do.

In other words, the law abiding people will be under 100% surveillance and the actual criminals will be unaffected. It's Gun Control 2.0

A Progressive Paradise.
By all means....Please identify the lie.

All you do is go from thread to thread and scream "FALLACY" at every conservative on USMB in order to avoid an actual debate. You don't even demonstrate how it's a fallacy.

When is the last time you told hazlnut or rightwinger or Luddly Neddite that their posts contain a "FALLACY!" ???

I say everyone whom I call to action puts C_Clayton_Jones on ignore, I know I am!

Geaux4it House LadyGunSlinger AquaAthena Uncensored2008

Newby Zander koshergrl HelenaHandbag Mad Scientist GHook93 PoliticalChic mudwhistle Pete7469 Clementine S.J. pvsi Intolerant shart_attack tinydancer oldfart R.C. Christian westwall OriginalShroom Jeremiah SAYIT Mr. H. Vigilante CaféAuLait Jroc HenryBHough jon_berzerk DriftingSand Katzndogz DriftingSand Yurt CorvusRexus
CC jones like rightwinger and few other USMB libbies are drive by posters that get on their computers and scream.
Their typical posts include...."racist', "liar", "basher(ing)".....
RW and CC rarely if ever contribute with substantive debate.

Forum List

Back