Profit over human decency again:Vietnam vet freezes to death after gas turned off

Love the excuse of not knowing someone that old was living there. I don't care HOW OLD the person was. This should not be allowed!

Well, the problem is you can't force gas companies to give away gas unless you decide to have a Communist country.

Why does it matter that he was a vet?

what role did the president play in this in your mind? Did he personally shut the gas off?

The bill was in someone else's name. What's this company supposed to do, knock on the doors of tens of thousands of customers?

How many social services agencies are in Hazel Park, MI?
Warming centers?
Homeless shelters?
The United Way?
Crisis hotlines?
Titty bars?

what role did the president play in this in your mind? Did he personally shut the gas off?
A president that is worth ANYTHING will make it to where these things DON'T happen. Hell Gas as in Natural Gas,Electricity,Propane,Water etc should NOT BE commodities to be bought,sold and cut off from ANYONE.
The bill was in someone else's name. What's this company supposed to do, knock on the doors of tens of thousands of customers?

Warming centers?
Homeless shelters?
The United Way?
Crisis hotlines?
Titty bars?
The republican compassion!

A president that is worth ANYTHING will make it to where these things DON'T happen. Hell Gas as in Natural Gas,Electricity,Propane,Water etc should NOT BE commodities to be bought,sold and cut off from ANYONE.

Warming centers?
Homeless shelters?
The United Way?
Crisis hotlines?
Titty bars?
The republican compassion!
Git some, Brotch. :slap:

From the article

an outstanding $760.28 balance that dated back to March 2012.

Sorry a guy died, but jesus christ, how long do companies have to carry mooches?

They shouldn't be allowed to charge for something people need to live.

fuck that is the stupidest thing I ever heard in my life. Are you under the impression that the gas is free to gas companies? Moron

and further, guess what? Humans lived for thousands of years without gas heat.

We need food to live to, should we be able to go to the grocery store and help ourselves? Idiot.

fuck that is the stupidest thing I ever heard in my life. Are you under the impression that the gas is free to gas companies? Moron

We need food to live to, should we be able to go to the grocery store and help ourselves? Idiot.

Social Democracy works for me. Electricity was either free or extremely cheap in Libya under Qaddafi. I can't remember which.

Social Democracy works for me. Electricity was either free or extremely cheap in Libya under Qaddafi. I can't remember which.

Yes, feel free to compare the average standard of living in Libya under Qaddafi to the average standard of living in the US, you fucking dope.

Yes, feel free to compare the average standard of living in Libya under Qaddafi to the average standard of living in the US, you fucking dope.
Not saying there is a comparison but if a shit hole country like that can afford it then why the hell can't the US? Its run by corporations to buy politicians who do their bidding.

Oh and I would settle for a set rate for every person in America for each thing...and if they can't afford it its paid for by some charity etc...take the 8$ million a DAY we send to israel to help pay for it...try taking care of AMERICANS before we take care of foreigners.

Oh and I would settle for a set rate for every person in America for each thing...and if they can't afford it its paid for by some charity etc...take the 8$ million a DAY we send to israel to help pay for it...try taking care of AMERICANS before we take care of foreigners.

I'd cut all foreign aid, then tell Americans the gravy train is over, if you freeze because you chose to buy lottery tickets instead of paying your gas bill, too fucking bad.

Do you morons not understand that this country is trillions of dollars in debt?

Forum List

Back