Profile of a MAGA Republican who is a Threat to America

Lisa558

Diamond Member
Oct 12, 2021
1. Retired after 40 years of work, paying federal taxes according to the law throughout

2. Never got so much as a speeding ticket

3. Donates to a wide group of charities, for animals, people, medical research, and so forth

4. Volunteers to local community via school drives, goods to homeless shelter, and time to teaching basic financial literacy

5. Always helped elderly parents as needed, and there for friends and family

6. Never attended a riot

7. Is educated, well-traveled, well-read, speaks well, doesn‘t use drugs, and dresses nicely

8. Given all unprecedented anomalies and biased media coverage, doesn’t believe the official results of the 2020 is a fair indication of who Americans would have wanted for president.

IS THIS A MAGA REPUBLICAN WHO IS A THREAT TO THE COUNTRY?

1. Retired after 40 years of work, paying federal taxes according to the law throughout

3. Donates to a wide group of charities, for animals, people, medical research, and so forth

4. Volunteers to local community via school drives, goods to homeless shelter, and time to teaching basic financial literacy

6. Never attended a riot

7. Is educated, well-traveled, well-read, speaks well, doesn‘t use drugs, and dresses nicely

8. Given all unprecedented anomalies and biased media coverage, doesn’t believe the official results of the 2020 is a fair indication of who Americans would have wanted for president.

This MAGA deplorable insurrectionists would ace all eight except I got a speeding ticket back in the 1980s.

6. Never attended a riot

Yes, these type people are VERY dangerous.

webp.net-resizeimage%20(18).jpg
Thought you Dimmers liked dressup.

6. Never attended a riot

Well…uh…Yeah!

Did you support a violent overthrow of the US government?

If someone did, they're a traitor and a threat to America. They may have been a loyal and moral American long ago, but they've since morphed into a treasonous shitstain.

Why is that so difficult to understand?

Thats funny but they weren't trying to overthrow it but that didn't stop the libs from their hyperbole.

If someone did, they're a traitor and a threat to America. They may have been a loyal and moral American long ago, but they've since morphed into a treasonous shitstain.

I much prefer a peaceful takeover by Wall Street owned dictators.

Of course I don’t support that. Nobody was attempting to overthrow the government, anyway.

So that would mean there ARE no MAGA Republicans at all. So who is this group of Americans so massive and threatening that Biden felt it appropriate to go on primetime TV and demonize then?

You’re an idiot.
The US is a result of a violent rejection of a dictator.

I'm sure there are serial killers who never got so much as a speeding ticket. WTF is the point of this thread?

"Other than all those bodies, he's really a good citizen, Your Honor."

You were a young buck back then. All is forgiven!

I was in my early 40s at the time but I should have never got the ticket.

The cop that gave me the ticket was my arch enemy from high school. We both coveted the same chick. Even got into a fight over her one time. We both were pitchers on the school baseball team and were vying to be the number one starter.

He got me going to work one morning. I suspect he planned the ambush for weeks. I was only going five miles over the speed limit. He gave me the ticket with great relish. I hate the sonofabitch.

He would probably be happy as hell that the ticket kept me from scoring 100% on your list.

A lie that stupid and obvious is an attempted defense of the violent fascist coup attempt, and thus an endorsement of it.

That is, it's the action of a traitor.
^^^ so this liberal just called me a traitor. This shows the extent of the damage the Hitleresque speech engendered.

Biden’s intent was to get Democrats to hate tens of millions of decent, law-abiding Americans. Based on the liberal’s statement above, he made some inroads. To what degree Americans reject that will be revealed on Election Day.

I was in my early 40s at the time but I should have never got the ticket.

The cop that gave me the ticket was my arch enemy from high school. We both coveted the same chick. Even got into a fight over her one time. We both were pitchers on the school baseball team and were vying to be the number one starter.

He got me going to work one morning. I suspect he planned the ambush for weeks. I was only going five miles over the speed limit. He gave me the ticket with great relish. I hate the sonofabitch.

He would probably be happy as hell that the ticket kept me from scoring 100% on your list.
So you’re in your 80s? Wow. We have some oldies but goodies on this forum!

^^^ so this liberal just called me a traitor. This shows the extent of the damage the Hitleresque speech engendered.
You backed a violent fascist coup, you have no regrets over doing so, and you'll do so again.

What did you expect? You meet the definition of a traitor. If you don't want to be called a traitor, renounce your treason.

Forum List

Back