Professor who tweeted against PC culture out at NYU

Dont Taz Me Bro

Diamond Member
Staff member
Senior USMB Moderator
Gold Supporting Member
Nov 17, 2009
Las Vegas, Nevada
This is what Rightwinger has been gloating about for years.

The Left, empowered by the demographic shift to the point that there is NO recourse to those victimized by their abuse of power.

The mob demands.

Those who would stand up for standards of Free Speech or Differing perspectives, have been corrupted or silenced.

YOu want to take it to court? Left appointed Lefty judges will rule against you.

YOu want to pass a law? The lefties voted in by bloc voting among minorities are on the side of the mob.

This is the future, and it will only grow worse with time.

Distressing encompasses this story. More than incivility and attacks on PC accompany this narrative, obviously. I will wait for the full story.

On the subject of safe spaces, I agree with the prof. Civility in the classroom is a necessity, but hearing hard facts does not excuse one from the rough and tumble of academia.

Yet we have on this Board the Alt and Far rights trying to shout down their enemies.

Then they cry when they get hit harder.

Evidently he's just a transphobe. A lot of these old faggots don't like to see young trannies treated with dignity. No way he would have lasted that long in his profession if he wasn't a TOTAL Thought Police pig himself.

It's just now something has come along that HE doesn't agree with.

So...

He like's his wife leaving him, taking all his money and banging heaps of other dudes while he's got nothing.....30 years later of loving feminism and surrounding himself with lesbians who enjoy prick teasing him, transgender awareness gets put on the table by TPTB.

NOW he has an issue. WTF?? Just another very confused liberal man.

You have to admire how academia is preparing these precious snowflakes to greet the real world.

Evidently he's just a transphobe. A lot of these old faggots don't like to see young trannies treated with dignity. No way he would have lasted that long in his profession if he wasn't a TOTAL Thought Police pig himself.

So...

He like's his wife leaving him, taking all his money and banging heaps of other dudes while he's got nothing.....30 years later of loving feminism and surrounding himself with lesbians who enjoy prick teasing him, transgender awareness gets put on the table by TPTB.

Gosling, are you OK tonight? You sound upset.

So...

Gosling, are you OK tonight? You sound upset.
Just bored, pacing my paddock.

But read the article, in the light of my post. He's just a transphobe. Doesn't mean he's a free speech champion.

upload_2016-10-30_20-51-39.png

I can't pay attention to professors or educated folk, they're all leftist commies and such.

^^ You don't even have to look that far vv
Orwell and Bradbury were Prophets.

Professor who tweeted against PC culture out at NYU

“I’m afraid my academic career is over,” he said . “Academic freedom: It’s great, as long as you don’t use it.”
From the OP link:

“They are actually pushing me out the door for having a different perspective,” the academic told The Post.

In my signature there is a link to a thread posted a couple days ago where someone at night here took out about half the OP, deleted two pages of responses and altered the poll results.

Then when I pointed it out, suddenly the old original thread reappeared (explaining where there are two threads with the same title in current events). After requesting moderators to combine the two without deleting any of either, the two still remain apart.

No explanation was or is given as to why any of this happened. The only conclusion is that this is something we all should get used to with the PC gestapo. Apparently the idea of children having civil rights was just too much for one night moderator to take and so, he just brought out the butcher knives to freedom of speech.

I completely sympathize with this professor. Look for more of it in the future if the dems get the Senate too.

Forum List

Back