Professor who has predicted correct result of presidency for 30 years makes his prediction

30 years? That's since Bush 41

I've predicted every election since LBJ/Goldwater and I have it the other way

30 years is not very impressive.

There have only been 5 presidents.

And 8 elections. 92 and 2000 I am sure were extremely hard to make a correct prediction.

4 first term elections, IE, 4 first term presidents. You have a 50% shot each time on those without any speculation

Reelections are always a lot easier to predict. We had John Kerry, Mitt Romney, and Bob Dole as opposition. Not exactly rocket science.

This is what the result will be I think, although Hillary might get Iowa and Nevada, but The Donald still wins.

There was never going to be a landslide for either Hillary or The Donald, both of them being flawed candidates.

tr2-copy-1024x763.jpg

This is what the result will be I think, although Hillary might get Iowa and Nevada, but The Donald still wins.

There was never going to be a landslide for either Hillary or The Donald, both of them being flawed candidates.

tr2-copy-1024x763.jpg
I have Trump taking all those plus Wisconsin,Michigan and Pennsylvania and Maine District 1.

I am baffled. Either these people understand very little about national demographics, or I just walked into a parallel universe.

Forum List

Back