Professor Loses Job for Saying Otto Warmbier Got 'What He Deserved'

Was she right or was she wrong?
Discuss

"is it wrong of me to think that Otto Warmbier got exactly what he deserved? He went to North Korea, for (expletive deleted) sake, and then acted like a spoiled, naive, arrogant, US college student who had never had to face the consequences of his actions. Otto is typical of the mindset of a lot of the young, white, rich, clueles (sic) males who come into my classes. These are the same kids who cry about their grades, because they didn't think they'd really have to read and study the material to get a good grade. They simply deserve a good grade for being who they are. Or instead of crying, they bluster and threaten their female professors."

She was right.

I don't know what kind of stupid a person has to be to think that going to NOKO for any reason is a good idea

He "deserved" to die ?

She was spot-on but insensitive in how she said it. She should have been reprimanded but not fired.
Spoiled Americans take their freedoms for granted and too many on the left think the US is the bad guy and every other country is good.

He didn't DESERVE to be killed.

Nuke the capitol and free their people (and take vengeance on his murder)

Yeah, blacks have more privilege and it's government mandated.

Okay, you keep telling yourself that.

AP-Castile-Shooting-MEM-170621_12x5_1600.jpg

"Silly Darkie! Rights are for White People!"

Discuss

"is it wrong of me to think that Otto Warmbier got exactly what he deserved? He went to North Korea, for (expletive deleted) sake, and then acted like a spoiled, naive, arrogant, US college student who had never had to face the consequences of his actions. Otto is typical of the mindset of a lot of the young, white, rich, clueles (sic) males who come into my classes. These are the same kids who cry about their grades, because they didn't think they'd really have to read and study the material to get a good grade. They simply deserve a good grade for being who they are. Or instead of crying, they bluster and threaten their female professors."

She was right.

I don't know what kind of stupid a person has to be to think that going to NOKO for any reason is a good idea

He "deserved" to die ?
everyone deserves the consequences of their actions

She was spot-on but insensitive in how she said it. She should have been reprimanded but not fired.
Spoiled Americans take their freedoms for granted and too many on the left think the US is the bad guy and every other country is good.

I disagree.

She not only should have been fired, but have had her head shaved for supporting our nations enemies.

These libtard Marxists have more sympathy for hard core Marxist Leninist dictators that starve their own people to death by the millions than they have for their fellow Americans that die from Marxist policies.

She should be shunned the rest of her life for uttering such evil and stupidity.

Because young adults trust those in authority too much.

And young Americans have been fed a steady diet of 'everyone loves everyone around the world' horse shit he did not have the mental wherewithall to know better.

I disagree.

She not only should have been fired, but have had her head shaved for supporting our nations enemies.

These libtard Marxists have more sympathy for hard core Marxist Leninist dictators that starve their own people to death by the millions than they have for their fellow Americans that die from Marxist policies.

She should be shunned the rest of her life for uttering such evil and stupidity.
The rest of her politics likely deserved termination as she was probably a typical racist left wing Marxist ****.
But she is accurate in pointing out the naivete of Warmbier. He was most likely a Sanders supporter as most of them are insulated, well-off white youth who take their freedom for granted and are brainwashed into believing the US is the cause of all world problems. Sanders himself perfectly summed up his own insulated naivete and that of his supporters when he said "White people don't know what it's like to be poor."

Discuss

/---- She deserves a medal for speaking her mind but it wasn't PC do she gets fired.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

I disagree.

I'm kind of confused, why is an isolated country on the other side of the planet which is dead broke our "enemy", exactly? Because we sided with it's neighbor during a civil war 70 years ago and propped them up until they were rich enough to steal millions of our jobs?

I think we need to clean up our own mess before we go around criticizing others. Complaining people are 'starving' in the poorest country in the world we've been punishing economically for 70 years is a bit disingenuous, given we are the richest country in the world and people are starving here, too.

I don't know, uttering evil and stupidity is good enough to get you elected President in this country, even after a majority says "no".

You obviously don't live around blacks. I do.

Yes, we can tell most of your neighbors probably hate you, but that's nothing to do with their color.

NOt the same thing, as black kids don't have the privileges that white people have in this country.

View attachment 136465

If you have to go back 100 years to find a picture of when it sucked to be a ( a certain kind of) white person, then whites really do have privilege.

So let's review, shall we. 100 years ago, it sucked to be white if you were German or Italian or Irish or Polish. And then we had a union movement,and guess what, those white people got a lot of privileges.

Besides not answering my question, you're mighty presumptuous to suggest you speak for others.

I can just tell by your posts your a massively unpleasant person. I imagine what you are like in real life.
You still didn't answer the question.

yes, I did. You are a racist. Deal with it. Get help before you hurt someone... or get yourself hurt.
You did not answer the question.
You have no ground to accuse racism just because you disagree with someone.

Forum List

Back