"Professor" Lamont Hill. Racist

Marc Lamont Hill is no racist. But what he did was in poor taste. He should be fired from his job.

Just another racist who will probably now get a pay raise and increased viewership from the other un-racist people who admire him...

He is a racist!
Not so. You guys call anything that doesn't praise the greatness of whites racism if done by a person of color. But he still shouldn't have said it, and had he made the same comment about someone black, you guys would agree or find some reason to say how the blacks deserved it.

I have to laugh at people who create threads denigrating blacks for what we eat calling somebody a racist.

I have to laugh at people who create threads denigrating blacks for what we eat calling somebody a racist.
IM 2 there are many many people who have titles that are not qualified in colleges. What they are today is more propagandists to make people feel better and blame others. There is so very few things designed by people who fall into this trap and it is up to those whose education is real. We have enough bullshit artists to go around. I agreed with all of the changes because there is a right way. When you end up with a whole bunch of garbage talkers who produce nothing but take, then success has passed it by for the cost. I want the Professor to invent things. I want him to become a successful businessman on his own. I want him to become a tech giant or a mighty industrial creator of jobs. I am still waiting. Its for the good of the country. And if there is a real issue with this it is time to put the resources into people who will do that. For we will end up in mass poverty in a competitive world.

He is a racist!
Not so. You guys call anything that doesn't praise the greatness of whites racism if done by a person of color. But he still shouldn't have said it, and had he made the same comment about someone black, you guys would agree or find some reason to say how the blacks deserved it.
You are a racist too.

Marc Lamont Hill, kendrick lamar PRO Black.jpg
Marc Lamont Hill, Nadine Burke Harris, Dr Bruce Perry.jpg
Marc Lamont Hill, Boyce Watkins, Shonna Ettiene.jpg

It gets old reading the shit from conservatives here that try making 243 years of white racism that is embedded in every law, policy and institution in this nation equal to some words written by a black person.

I went to your link. I wasn't able to figure out/find out where Mark's comment focus on Tom Hank's Race. Where did Mark's comment even, insinuate, that Hanks' coronavirus crisis is due to Race? What elements did you use, to decide that you were fairly interjecting Race into Mark's motive or comments?

Since Mark is in fact a, Dem, then it is really surprising that you were allowed to publish something this false and deliberately misleading.

I went to your link. I wasn't able to figure out/find out where Mark's comment focus on Tom Hank's Race. Where did Mark's comment even, insinuate, that Hanks' coronavirus crisis is due to Race? What elements did you use, to decide that you were fairly interjecting Race into Mark's motive or comments?

Since Mark is in fact a, Dem, then it is really surprising that you were allowed to publish something this false and deliberately misleading.
If you couldn't figure it out by reading what he said, then you're either a liar or dumber than an empty box of Raisin Bran.

Its racial bigotry.
*In a joke

But it's fascinating to watch so many strident anti PCrs jump right on the cancel culture bandwagon. It's every single time. Clearly, the right is all in on the cancel culture now, too. It's a shame.

It gets old reading the shit from conservatives here that try making 243 years of white racism that is embedded in every law, policy and institution in this nation equal to some words written by a black person.

Not as old as it gets reading dumbsh*t from negro Libtards who bootlick, Biden, and pretend that Dems have not vehemently assisted with embedding that White Racism for 243 years ---and especially since 2004-'05, when Dems launched their movement to abort our darkskinned negro citizens.

Fortunately, President Trump has real life examples/real life proof that he's uplifting darkskinned Negros ---and I think the guy in the OP can benefit from that.

Thanks to this thread being created, I now can give Marc a holler and remind him of Trump's love for negros who look like him!

Last edited:

Not as old as it gets reading dumbsh*t from negro Libtards who bootlick, Biden, and pretend that Dems have not vehemently assisted with embedding that White Racism for 243 years ---and especially since 2004-'05, when Dems launched their movement to abort our darkskinned negro citizens.

Fortunately, President Trump has real life examples/real life proof that he's uplifting darkskinned Negros ---and I think the guy in the OP can benefit from that.

Thanks to this thread being created, I now can give Marc a holler and remind him of Trump's love for negros who look him!
Awarded 25 Stormfront points.

If you couldn't figure it out by reading what he said, then you're either a liar or dumber than an empty box of Raisin Bran.

...or...

If I just told a lie/made up some nonsense, out of Marc's words, as he clearly did not say what I claimed he said: does that mean I am much worse than a liar AND much dumber than an empty box of Raisin Bran?

:)

Last edited:
Professor....bwhahaaaa!

When you graduate from schools like Harvard, Yale, Princeton, U-Mich, Stanford, etc...you earn titles like, Professor, especially once you actually go teach at a University as a Professor ---like Marc has done.

Forum List

Back