Professor calls or harassing Republicans at restaurants sticking fingers in their salads

Is the irony of this post not evident to everyone ?

Accost someone at their table and point your finger at them to tell them they have to civility.
You obviously have a reading comprehension problem. I never said accost anyone at their table. Stop putting words in my mouth. I actually said the opposite. But one CAN point one's finger at someone in the room and say "isn't that John Pig over there" loud enough for the pig to hear it. There is nothing wrong with glaring at the pig while he eats his dinner or saying to your dinner partner "look at the pig over there."

Thanks for confirming my point.

Totally ironic.

I hope it happens to you someday. But it won't be from me.

Because if I were seated next to you when you did it, I'd restrain myself from saying something like "Thanks for making this all about YOU and making everyone uncomfortable with your stupid outburst".

It's not all about me, it's about the country and these thugs rape of it and the American People. How else to we root this trash out?

Yes it is all about YOU. Lots of us don't think this "trash" and we get a vote...just like you. But because you don't like the direction things are going because YOU lost means you now think you can make others uncomfortable by venting what YOU feel is wrong.

You root out what you don't like at the voting booth.

If you lose...you suck on it.

We can make people feel "uncomfortable" as we wish. Some people must be forced to be accountable for their actions.
What actions would that be that got your panties in a wad.........Losing an election........they don't agree with you........and for that you condone denying them the right to eat in a restaurant.........harass them at a movie theatre......and with this moron.........screw with their food...........

You obviously have a reading comprehension problem. I never said accost anyone at their table. Stop putting words in my mouth. I actually said the opposite. But one CAN point one's finger at someone in the room and say "isn't that John Pig over there" loud enough for the pig to hear it. There is nothing wrong with glaring at the pig while he eats his dinner or saying to your dinner partner "look at the pig over there."

Totally ironic.

Because if I were seated next to you when you did it, I'd restrain myself from saying something like "Thanks for making this all about YOU and making everyone uncomfortable with your stupid outburst".

It's not all about me, it's about the country and these thugs rape of it and the American People. How else to we root this trash out?

Yes it is all about YOU. Lots of us don't think this "trash" and we get a vote...just like you. But because you don't like the direction things are going because YOU lost means you now think you can make others uncomfortable by venting what YOU feel is wrong.

We can make people feel "uncomfortable" as we wish.

Oh, you've already proven you'll hijack innocent individuals evenings so you can get at someone you don't like.

If I were sitting next to a senator and you came in and shouted him down at his table such that it screwed up my evening (many I know would have their evenings ruined), I'd be happy to douse you with cold water in an "accident".

You can sit with cheap prostitutes if you wish, and I will not approach your table. I will point out the cheap whore you are dining with from my table only. You may dine with cheap prostitutes as you wish.

Totally ironic.

Oh, you've already proven you'll hijack innocent individuals evenings so you can get at someone you don't like.

If I were sitting next to a senator and you came in and shouted him down at his table such that it screwed up my evening (many I know would have their evenings ruined), I'd be happy to douse you with cold water in an "accident".

You can sit with cheap prostitutes if you wish, and I will not approach your table. I will point out the cheap whore you are dining with from my table only. You may dine with cheap prostitutes as you wish.
You must live in a very Liberal State.................your side needs to try your shit more down south............We'll find out if you can bounce like a basketball.................LOL

BTW.........that guy tries that.........gets caught.............gonna be REAL UGLY

I wouldn't go so far as to touch somebody's food or go up to their table, but I would point my index finger at them, straight armed, and make sure they saw it. These republican bitches have no civility and deserve none, not with what they have done to destroy our nation.

go for it Lyssie------show yourself for that which you are
Yup. I'm someone who does not enjoy seeing my country raped by people from the gutter.
The. You should be yelling at Prlisi, Schumer, Waters and all the other morons.

For what?
For doing the same thing. Are you really this fucking obtuse?

I wouldn't go so far as to touch somebody's food or go up to their table, but I would point my index finger at them, straight armed, and make sure they saw it. These republican bitches have no civility and deserve none, not with what they have done to destroy our nation.

Yup. I'm someone who does not enjoy seeing my country raped by people from the gutter.

For what?
But they haven't done anything.

For what?
Are you insane? Of course they have.

Totally ironic.

You’re a fucking idiot!

Totally ironic.

Instead of me telling you that I will inform the place that you are a cheap prostitute....

I will simply say that this is about YOU. YOU are a left winger and YOU think that what YOU want matters more than what matters to others.

You have no compunction against interrupting others lives just so YOU can get what YOU want since it is more important (to YOU and only YOU....but since only YOU mater....well, they can all suffer).

For what?

Hello......

Instead of me telling you that I will inform the place that you are a cheap prostitute....

I will simply say that this is about YOU. YOU are a left winger and YOU think that what YOU want matters more than what matters to others.

You have no compunction against interrupting others lives just so YOU can get what YOU want since it is more important (to YOU and only YOU....but since only YOU mater....well, they can all suffer).

Monkey. You choose the company you keep. Your company CHOOSES to screw up the lives of thousands of others. I didn't force their choices on them. And I didn't say interrupt anyone, just point them out. They are what they are.

R

Monkey. You choose the company you keep. Your company CHOOSES to screw up the lives of thousands of others. I didn't force their choices on them. And I didn't say interrupt anyone, just point them out. They are what they are.

Racist!

That's fucking gross. Especially since LWNJs regularly play with each others' feces.

That's why every summer during 'Pride' week the CDC and WHO routinely issue hepatitis alerts in the US and Europe. They are indeed filthy sociopaths.

Well, we voted and we won.

Sorry you can't accept that.

R

Racist!

Most of these people I would point at are white. I'm white. However, there is no rule that one can only point one's finger at someone of the same "race." Why do you want to make this about race? There is a woman at HHS, Valerie Huber, who is a fundie bitch who who wants to increase the number of unwanted pregnancies and abortions in our nation and shield sexual harassers. She's white. I'm white.

What is wrong with calling her up on her foul deeds? She is out to hurt the lives of hundreds of thousands of people. If we didn't have laws, and I didn't have an ethical code, I would break every bone in this bitch's body as payback for the evil that she is trying to do to others.

Remember that she is trying to ruin the lives of thousands of other people.

R

Racist!

Most of these people I would point at are white. I'm white. However, there is no rule that one can only point one's finger at someone of the same "race." Why do you want to make this about race? There is a woman at HHS, Valerie Huber, who is a fundie bitch who who wants to increase the number of unwanted pregnancies and abortions in our nation and shield sexual harassers. She's white. I'm white.

What is wrong with calling her up on her foul deeds? She is out to hurt the lives of hundreds of thousands of people. If we didn't have laws, and I didn't have an ethical code, I would break every bone in this bitch's body as payback for the evil that she is trying to do to others.

Remember that she is trying to ruin the lives of thousands of other people.

Oh did you miss the media uproar that calling anyone "monkey," in any form, is considered a racist term?

It was actually a joke, but if we're going to be serious; given your response here, and others you have made in this thread [and other threads as well,] I'd more aptly title you as violently bigoted and quite possibly mentally ill...

I would suggest that you look into the meta-ethics that have formed your personal code. I would argue that it is non-cognitively formed (aka based not on a moral "right and wrong," but rather your personally [IMHO flawed; narcissistic] emotions.) Aristotle would hedge to label you of the animal nature of ethical code; instinctual rather than well-thought out. Your consequentialism is down right disturbing to many of us who trend toward cognitively formed, rational ethics and morality. As such, I suspect you will find yourself at odds with the majority of the nation. Only some 8% of the nation believes as you do. The rest realize that in a free nation, 'fascist' tactics like accosting people because they have different belief systems, and resorting to physical violence over disagreement of opinion, are both morally bereft and go against the founding liberal principles of freedom in America.

-- And I apply fascism specifically here because your antics are being done to mete out your personal justice based on a questionable blend of ethical code, and violently force it upon the rest of the nation through intimidation and fear rather than accepting the peaceful and logical act of voting as your contribution to the process. Your rejection of the stability and equality of the voting process is a clear rebellion against the governmental system of this nation, you are, in effect, a seditionist. I will caution you that your suggested actions in this thread are crossing from the more acceptable subversive form of "protest," into the realm of overt illegality.

Still, carry on friend, I am a believer in Karma. The American justice system will make hay of your personal beliefs with just as much impunity as you do unto others.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back