Professional and Caring Police in Action

okfine

Diamond Member
Jun 15, 2019
Gold Coast
So much negativity these days concerning police. Here is a story with some pics that all should admire.
Ventura County Sheriff Deputies helping a distraught man. Check out the hug from the Deputy. That is probably what that guy needed.

This is 99% of Police.

Sure, you have your Barnie Fifes here and there, but most want to do the job and love to serve.

Now, their overlords (wasteful government twats) make them get out on the highway and write a bunch of traffic tickets for more revenue, but they REALLY HATE doing that job. I swear on Thor's Hammer.

So much negativity these days concerning police. Here is a story with some pics that all should admire.
Ventura County Sheriff Deputies helping a distraught man. Check out the hug from the Deputy. That is probably what that guy needed.

This is 99% of Police.

Sure, you have your Barnie Fifes here and there, but most want to do the job and love to serve.

Now, their overlords (wasteful government twats) make them get out on the highway and write a bunch of traffic tickets for more revenue, but they REALLY HATE doing that job. I swear on Thor's Hammer.
:lol: Ain't that the truth!

My uncle Jimmy and uncle Joe and brother in law were cops, and they hated it!

Forum List

Back