Democrat Tina Fey may lose Mark Twain award because of racism...Black Face, of course. Democrats love black face for some reason.

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
This is about time....Tina Fey's show 30 Rock is a very funny show, at least the first 4 seasons......she manages to make Alec Baldwin, that tool, very funny.

And now, she may lose her Mark Twain award for humor...because she had black face on at least two episodes of her show.....

I used to hate when this happened to people...even left wing democrats who themselves call for the destruction of people based on jokes or comments from a long time ago....but when the democrat party is unleashing violent terrorist groups, antifa and black lives matter....to burn, loot and kill in Black neighborhoods before an election.....I can't just be polite anymore...

Columnist and lawyer Kurt Schlichter lists the rules of engagement we face....

As I have pointed out before, there are three scenarios in descending order of preferability.

Option 1: We all live freely and say what we wish and no one gets canceled.

Option 2: Conservatives get canceled, but liberals get canceled too.

Option 3: Conservatives get canceled, but liberals never get canceled.

My option, like his, is Option 1......

We all live freely and say what we wish and no one gets canceled.

The democrat party has chosen option 3.

So.........screw her......let her not only lose the Mark Twain award, she should also be forced out of the entertainment business completely..........any episode of Saturday Night Live in which she appears or has a Writing credit should be destroyed.....

Until the left wing useful idiots realize that the box cars going to the mass graves will contain them too.......this violence by the democrat party will not stop...

Didnt Tina Fey request that those episodes be pulled?

“As we strive to do the work and do better in regards to race in America, we believe that these episodes featuring actors in race-changing makeup are best taken out of circulation,” Fey wrote. “I understand now that ‘intent’ is not a free pass for white people to use these images. I apologize for pain they have caused. Going forward, no comedy-loving kid needs to stumble on these tropes and be stung by their ugliness. I thank NBCUniversal for honoring this request.”

“As we strive to do the work and do better in regards to race in America, we believe that these episodes featuring actors in race-changing makeup are best taken out of circulation,” Fey wrote. “I understand now that ‘intent’ is not a free pass for white people to use these images. I apologize for pain they have caused. Going forward, no comedy-loving kid needs to stumble on these tropes and be stung by their ugliness. I thank NBCUniversal for honoring this request.”

So.....she did them.....I will follow your rules of engagement until you asshats decide...

She put those episodes out there years ago... according to the democrat party and their terrorist groups antifa and black lives matter marxists, she needs to be disappeared from history.

To Tina Fey........

I support your right to think as a free human being....join us, in the United States and help us fight back against the democrat party and their racist, violent, terrorist groups, antifa and black lives matter marxists...

If you stand by, you will be crushed by them....use your talent for good...fight the democrats.

This is about time....Tina Fey's show 30 Rock is a very funny show, at least the first 4 seasons......she manages to make Alec Baldwin, that tool, very funny.

And now, she may lose her Mark Twain award for humor...because she had black face on at least two episodes of her show.....

I used to hate when this happened to people...even left wing democrats who themselves call for the destruction of people based on jokes or comments from a long time ago....but when the democrat party is unleashing violent terrorist groups, antifa and black lives matter....to burn, loot and kill in Black neighborhoods before an election.....I can't just be polite anymore...

As I have pointed out before, there are three scenarios in descending order of preferability.

So.........screw her......let her not only lose the Mark Twain award, she should also be forced out of the entertainment business completely..........any episode of Saturday Night Live in which she appears or has a Writing credit should be destroyed.....

Until the left wing useful idiots realize that the box cars going to the mass graves will contain them too.......this violence by the democrat party will not stop...

Isn't it hilarious that those Democrats like Jimmy Fallon, Ted Danson, Robert Downing Jr., Jimmy KImmel and let's not forget the Governor of Virginia Northam. Yet, not one #BLM spokesman has whispered a word about them. Had one Republican politician or comedian done the same the roar of disrespect and lynch 'em would be roaring through the air.
That's now doesn't include the removal of long time lablels of Aunt Jemima, Uncle Ben's, Eskimo Pie, Cream of Wheat, and Chiquita Banana. Hmm..., will these soon discontine chocolate products because of the color?

Is that sufficient for anyone to be forgiven for racial trespass, or just for ardent democrats?

Hmm..., That horse left the barn. you can't undo what's already done.... Censorship and pulling those episode would be squelching free speech. A violation of the First Amendment to the Constitition.

The SJWs banned Rosanne Barr for much less.
Barr didn't know that Valerie Jarrett was Black.
Why do white liberals think that Black Face is funny?
BTW, Mark Twain was a racist, so now his books and his award will also have to be banned.

The SJWs banned Rosanne Barr for much less.
Barr didn't know that Valerie Jarrett was Black.
Why do white liberals think that Black Face is funny?
BTW, Mark Twain was a racist, so now his books and his award will also have to be banned.

~~~~~~
There's no doubt that hypocritical PMS/DSA Democrat Leftists are racists and will attack the right for any lesser picadilloes.

Hanging people out to dry over what they did back when it was not a horror to do it is so revisionistic history of libbies
They want history altered to soothe their current emotions, then they will be peaceful and happy and not riot and loot,
The caveman hit the female over the head and took her for intercourse
All references of dinosaurs and Neanderthals and early man need to be omitted because those people did not act right by 2020 standards

If it isn't something that she already had in her possession, how can she lose it?

God bless you and her always!!!

Holly

P.S. Awards may be nice and something to brag about, but at the end of the day, how much of a difference do they really make where paying the bills are concerned?

To Tina Fey........

I support your right to think as a free human being....join us, in the United States and help us fight back against the democrat party and their racist, violent, terrorist groups, antifa and black lives matter marxists...

If you stand by, you will be crushed by them....use your talent for good...fight the democrats.
She won't because she will be destroyed. She sold herself already.

I sincerely am worried about the California missions. I can't see them standing for more than a month or two more.

An award with Mark Twain's name on it should be something special; being a left wing sycophant from SNL doesn't qualify.

To Tina Fey........

She won't because she will be destroyed. She sold herself already.

As is the proper fate for those who think pandering to mobs of BLM scum should result in saving their careers.

Maybe she'll run for governor?

Gotta love the principled consistency: Republicans evil, democrats good

Isn't it hilarious that those Democrats like Jimmy Fallon, Ted Danson, Robert Downing Jr., Jimmy KImmel and let's not forget the Governor of Virginia Northam. Yet, not one #BLM spokesman has whispered a word about them. Had one Republican politician or comedian done the same the roar of disrespect and lynch 'em would be roaring through the air.
That's now doesn't include the removal of long time lablels of Aunt Jemima, Uncle Ben's, Eskimo Pie, Cream of Wheat, and Chiquita Banana. Hmm..., will these soon discontine chocolate products because of the color?

We're more divided than leading up to the Civil War

Forum List

Back