Problems logging in and changing screens

th

Did you do something to have the bosses put you on slow down there gunny?

*****CHUCKLE*****

:)

i was having the same thing sarge on 3 different browsers,this was just last month,real slow and would time out,like that for a few weeks........then one day boom,it was back to normal,this was 2 weeks ago.....everything great so far....

I'm a bit puzzled by what the OP means by "changing screens".

If the screen is in good shape but caked with soot, you can bend it around and scrape it clean so you get a better draw.
Or just put a new screen in. They're cheap at the head shop.

If the screen is in good shape but caked with soot, you can bend it around and scrape it clean so you get a better draw.
when one hits the new posts button it changes the screen, when one pages from one page to another in a thread or search again it CHANGES the screen. does that help you with your not understanding?

when one hits the new posts button it changes the screen, when one pages from one page to another in a thread or search again it CHANGES the screen. does that help you with your not understanding?

wwwwhhhhoooooooossssshhhhhhh........

These are what's known in the industry as "jokes". Tough crowd.

wwwwhhhhoooooooossssshhhhhhh........

These are what's known in the industry as "jokes". Tough crowd.
A requirement for a successful joke is that it actually BE FUNNY.

Forum List

Back