Probably Joe Biden will win the elections

What are your alternative percentages and your sources for them?

/-----/

1706879269691.png

1706879316050.png

1706879346904.png

1706879369024.png

You don't appear to have any data that challenges my noting that most women, most Black Americans, most Hispanic Americans, most Asian Americans, most Native Americans, and most better-educated Americans prefer the President, but older, less-educated, white Christian nationalists are of a different opinion.

Can you cite a survey of any of the demographic groups named that shows otherwise?

You don't appear to have any data that challenges my noting that most women, most Black Americans, most Hispanic Americans, most Asian Americans, most Native Americans, and most better-educated Americans prefer the President, but older, less-educated, white Christian nationalists are of a different opinion.

Can you cite a survey of any of the demographic groups named that shows otherwise?
/----/ BWHAHAHAHAHAHA You loon. Here's your poll. Now you prove ABC News wrong. How could "MOST" of all those groups you listed only equal 39% of the population?
1706881120418.png

/----/ BWHAHAHAHAHAHA You loon. Here's your poll. Now you prove ABC News wrong. How could "MOST" of all those groups you listed only equal 39% of the population?
View attachment 896613
You are unable to contrive any polls of women, Black Americans, Hispanic Americans, Asian Americans, Native Americans, and better-educated Americans regarding their presidential preference?

Here is an example of one such demographic as an example:

President Joe Biden leads Trump among registered voters, new polling shows, thanks to the growing gender gap of support between the incumbent and his predecessor.
This may be of interest to you as well:
:

"College-educated Americans are more likely to vote Democrat[ic] than Republican. Fifty-six percent of people who have a college degree or an additional qualification voted Democrat[ic] in the 2022 midterms, while 43 percent voted for the Republicans, according to Pew Research Center. In 2020, 31 percent of Trump voters had at least a college degree, while 46 percent of Biden voters did."

Last edited:
it looks to my quite uneducated self that joe biden and the democrats are stronger, and they might even kill trump if he gets too annoying, i think the maga republicans wont win..

Joe Biden also makes good speeches, he is a bit charismatic

You had me (if you were referring to Biden winning illegitimately) until you started talking about Biden being charismatic and a good speaker. Please tell me that you're using satire.

I am pessimistic about President Biden's ability to defeat Trump. That is why I want Trump to be imprisoned, denied of the opportunity to fun for presidency, and denied the ability to communicate with his followers.

Well, at least you admitted that you have TDS.

it looks to my quite uneducated self that joe biden and the democrats are stronger, and they might even kill trump if he gets too annoying, i think the maga republicans wont win..

Joe Biden also makes good speeches, he is a bit charismatic

kill tRump? YOu mean like literally?

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/elections/betting-odds/2024/president/

2024 General Election: Trump vs. Biden vs. Kennedy Polls | RealClearPolling

Explore poll data on the 2024 General Election matchup between Trump, Biden, and Kennedy with RealClearPolling. Uncover trends and gain insight into electoral dynamics for key races and decisive outcomes.
www.realclearpolling.com
www.realclearpolling.com

2024 Nevada Election: Trump vs. Biden Polls | RealClearPolling

Explore poll data on the 2024 Nevada Election between Trump and Biden with RealClearPolling. Uncover trends and gain insight into electoral dynamics for key races and decisive outcomes.
www.realclearpolling.com
www.realclearpolling.com

2024 Georgia Election: Trump vs. Biden Polls | RealClearPolling

Explore poll data on the 2024 Georgia Election between Trump and Biden with RealClearPolling. Uncover trends and gain insight into electoral dynamics for key races and decisive outcomes.
www.realclearpolling.com
www.realclearpolling.com

2024 Arizona Election: Trump vs. Biden Polls | RealClearPolling

Explore poll data on the 2024 Arizona Election between Trump and Biden with RealClearPolling. Uncover trends and gain insight into electoral dynamics for key races and decisive outcomes.
www.realclearpolling.com
www.realclearpolling.com

2024 Michigan Election: Trump vs. Biden Polls | RealClearPolling

Explore poll data on the 2024 Michigan Election between Trump and Biden with RealClearPolling. Uncover trends and gain insight into electoral dynamics for key races and decisive outcomes.
www.realclearpolling.com
www.realclearpolling.com

Forum List

Back