Pro-Palestinian protesters in Chicago block road to O'Hare Airport....Now the Golden Gate bridge

I don't care what their status is. Protests in the names of other countries should be illegal in America.

There was a time when I didn't feel that way. Anyone could protest as long as they did it according to the law and didn't interfere with non participants lives.

But America has become a protest battleground for every damn little thing, domestic and foreign. It's gone too far. Too many Americans are now radicalized and get fired up everytime a hat drops and it needs to be reigned in.

Protests in other countries names should be illegal, and protestors should be arrested and charged for going outside the rules of what's acceptable.

That entire group should have been arrested with no bail and charged for blocking a road. 45 days in jail is what they should all have gotten.

You don't even have to reward them with a political response.

They are pedestrians in a limited access roadway designated by law for motor vehicle traffic only.

Cite them, arrest them, remove them.

Time for some Maximum Overdrive action! :D
You cant even go into the woods without a gun, pussy. LOL Maximum Overdrive. You're one of the biggest pussy big talkers on here. You dont even have enough sense to be embarrassed.

You don't even have to reward them with a political response.

They are pedestrians in a limited access roadway designated by law for motor vehicle traffic only.

Cite them, arrest them, remove them.
The only thing the OP did here is promote their message. What an idiot.

I don't care what their status is. Protests in the names of other countries should be illegal in America.

There was a time when I didn't feel that way. Anyone could protest as long as they did it according to the law and didn't interfere with non participants lives.

But America has become a protest battleground for every damn little thing, domestic and foreign. It's gone too far. Too many Americans are now radicalized and get fired up everytime a hat drops and it needs to be reigned in.

Protests in other countries names should be illegal, and protestors should be arrested and charged for going outside the rules of what's acceptable.

That entire group should have been arrested with no bail and charged for blocking a road. 45 days in jail is what they should all have gotten.
A Sidewalk Is Not a Sideshow

Protestors privatize public space, so they shouldn't even be granted a permit. Demonstrations are not part of Freedom of Speech. They should rent their own space in an assembly hall and invite the public to attend, that's all. Allowing even non-obstructive demonstrations has led to this abuse.

If any of those drivers stuck in traffic have voted for Democratic officeholders, then they are just reaping what they sowed. Good!!!

Some of them have either glued their hands to the road or joined arms inside a metal pipe. I see a lot of new candidates for deportation.

Fine them $10M a piece. Make Soros hurt a little bit.

Forum List

Back