Pro-lifers cannot have it both ways

When our government decides to sort out who "needs" these programs and who is taking advantage of them, then you can make that claim. But I'm willing to bet that if we had stricter requirements to get on these programs, charities would be able to handle these truly in need just fine.

It will never happen because the more government dependents, the more likely Democrat voters.
If you actually bothered to do any basic research, you would know how common the fraud actually was. But I get it, you are too sensitive to cognitive dissonance. That’s typical of your ilk.

4% of SNAP is misused. Half of that is caseworker error and the other half is actual fraud.

Why do I even bother though? You’re just going to pretend that figure is fake and have absolutely no data to back up your assertion up. It just sounds true. It sounds like it’s true fraud is rampant so you automatically believe it as such.

The pro-abortion movement is using terrorist techniques.

"Pay for my baby, or I will kill it!"

You got the day after pill for that. No need in sucking the brains out of a child. You know how most abortions are done.
Nope.
Most abortions are done medically. By pills, early in the pregnancy.

If you actually bothered to do any basic research, you would know how common the fraud actually was. But I get it, you are too sensitive to cognitive dissonance. That’s typical of your ilk.

4% of SNAP is misused. Half of that is caseworker error and the other half is actual fraud.

Why do I even bother though? You’re just going to pretend that figure is fake and have absolutely no data to back up your assertion up. It just sounds true. It sounds like it’s true fraud is rampant so you automatically believe it as such.

I really wasn't speaking to legal fraud that happens in every government program we have. I was more or less addressing necessity.

For instance I apply for food stamps because I work at Walmart part-time and don't make much money. Does anybody from the government call me up questioning me why I don't work full-time? Does anybody from the government ask why I don't get a better paying job? Does anybody call my employer to ask them if they offered me more hours and if so, if I declined the offer?

Hell no. You fill out the application, and if qualified based on your income, they just send you a SNAP's card every month.

I really wasn't speaking to legal fraud that happens in every government program we have. I was more or less addressing necessity.

For instance I apply for food stamps because I work at Walmart part-time and don't make much money. Does anybody from the government call me up questioning me why I don't work full-time? Does anybody from the government ask why I don't get a better paying job? Does anybody call my employer to ask them if they offered me more hours and if so, if I declined the offer?

Hell no. You fill out the application, and if qualified based on your income, they just send you a SNAP's card every month.
The majority of SNAP recipients are most likely Trump supporters.

Lol but even if that were true which I’m pretty sure it isn’t because it requires full time work, it’s not like they would get nearly enough in benefits to make up the difference in full time pay.

Actually I take that back. It might require full time work. Of course, if a single mom is working part time at Wal mart, she wouldn’t even be able to afford a roof over her head let alone raise a kid. In other words, she is forced into as much as income as possible.

In my town, every church provides plenty of food to anyone who needs it.
Bullshit, They feed them every other Tuesday and I will guarantee that when these churches decide they need a new golden Altar they will quit feeding the needy, everyone knows golden altars come first. The only way people who need support will get support all the time is government programs. , Your church comedy is iffy at best , how do I know because I've worked for three of them.

Thanks for keeping it friendly and kind. Good luck and God bless you, my brother.
The devil is nothing but a way to control the people. There is no devil. And bible writers are agreeing with me , Things that have supposedly referred to the devil have finally shown to mean something else to the point that they are literally taking that reference out of their bible.

Isaiah 14:12
“How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! how art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations!”
King James Bible

Isaiah 14:12
“How you have fallen from heaven, O morning star, son of the dawn! You have been cast down to the earth, you who once laid low the nations!”
New International Version

THE word lucifer wasn't in any bible till 405 AD

The ultimate insanity is Lucifer means morning star =Venus= light bearer . The only Morning star in the bible is Jesus himself.

Revelation 22:1-15​

Revelation 2\​

1 Peter 1

The pro-abortion movement is using terrorist techniques.

"Pay for my baby, or I will kill it!"
Bullshit , They are pointing out the hypocrisy of a party that doesn't want to spend money taking care of anyone in need, including these children. You are a joke and a fraud.

Actually I take that back. It might require full time work. Of course, if a single mom is working part time at Wal mart, she wouldn’t even be able to afford a roof over her head let alone raise a kid. In other words, she is forced into as much as income as possible.

I think you're incorrect on that. At my store they get in line asking if they can use their food stamp card to buy some of your food. They will buy $25.00 of food (for instance) and at the end of the line, you give them $20.00 cash for the food back. You got five bucks off your groceries and they traded in their food stamp card for cash.

I've also seen them load the belt with flowers, greeting cards, cat litter, huge bags of dog food. They use the SNAP's card for their food, and then whip out a wad of cash for their wine and other purchases. Then they run to the head cashier to buy scratch off lottery tickets. they use taxpayer money to feed themselves and their money to feed their pets.

I know it's all anecdotal, but the point is government does not separate the truly needy from those who don't want to work or simply work part-time. As for Mom and the kid, they likely also get a Section 8 voucher. It pays so well section 8 people are living in the suburbs.

Lol but even if that were true which I’m pretty sure it isn’t because it requires full time work, it’s not like they would get nearly enough in benefits to make up the difference in full time pay.

No you do not need full-time work. One of my tenants years ago was an unmarried couple with two children. Again, with the big dog three cats and so on. He worked but she stayed home with the kids. They kept getting further and further behind on the rent so I called them over to my apartment to discuss the problem.

He refused to work one hour over 40. She was just a fat pig. So I suggested the solution to their problem was for her to work on weekends, and he could watch the kids at home. She didn't even consider it. Why? Because she was getting $330.00 a month from SNAPs and any income would work against those benefits. It's one of the reasons they never got married. As far as government is concerned, she was a single mother raising her two children and couldn't work.

I'll bet Billy would have it both ways if he could attract a woman, am I right?

You put armed guards in the school and that did nothing. Arming the teachers will make things worse not better.

The American solution for everything involving violence is more guns. More guns is the problem, not the solution.
Where are armed guards in our schools?

Forum List

Back