Pro Democracy landslide victory in Hongkong

Trumpy needs to sign that bill condemning China on human rights and raise tariffs immediately. No mas. These communist assholes are evil.

We should cut off all trade with China, and go back to recognizing the government of Taiwan as the real Chinese government.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/worl...7b1dbc-0f29-11ea-924c-b34d09bbc948_story.html

Yup, communists fail miserably.
If you support communism you should be excommunicated from the US. Go live in your glorious China under the all knowing boots of your overlords.

I hope that China doesn't squash the dissidents.

The sad part of this is that China is not 'communist' except in name. It is a totalitarian oligarchy, that is mostly a capitalist economy.
If I did support communism- which I do not- I certainly wouldn't point to China as an example. It used to be- but now it is mostly a capitalist country with an aging leadership that calls themselves Communists but live like Western oligarchs.

We should cut off all trade with China, and go back to recognizing the government of Taiwan as the real Chinese government.

Lets say we did that.
What exactly would that accomplish?
It wouldn't make China a Democracy.
It wouldn't make Taiwan the government of China.
It would cut America off from the only current sources of rare earth metals modern technology needs.
It would be a disaster for American farmers who would lose that market to the Brazilians and Australians.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/worl...7b1dbc-0f29-11ea-924c-b34d09bbc948_story.html

Yup, communists fail miserably.
If you support communism you should be excommunicated from the US. Go live in your glorious China under the all knowing boots of your overlords.

But...but....but....lefty loves China!
They're fighting with Trump so they must be good!

Jo

Hmmmm who opened up Communist China to the West?

Ah our favorite Republican- Richard Nixon.

Now Trump struggles to find any kind of win with his trade war with China before the 2020 election.

Forum List

Back